Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Katrina breaks down after Salman's repeated jibes (Page 3)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Martand

Originally posted by Pulwasha

I dont understand wat was the offending thing he said??? he didnt say anything of tht sort.. he talks to everybody like tht.. does tht mean everybody's cries after coming to bigg boss.. Katrina was uncomfy cuz she didnt know how to respond she didnt have the correct words.. plus the biggest thing is tht she use to live wid tht guy before she had a house.. doesnt she know how he behaves? they were together for 6 years she knows pretty well by now how is his nature.. so wats the complain.. who exposed her to the hindi cinema.. had salman not spotted her.. she would be doing b grade hindi movies like boom.. take salman out of her life and she is nothingg.. and this news is pretty fake to me..

Oh my gawd..mai to aapko bhul hi gaya tha...bhagooo....

mujhe maaf karna kyuki bhulwash maine kuchh kathor shabdo ka prayog kar liya Cry

poora parho maine edit kiya hai..LOL.. bhulwash kya hai????LOL

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@pulwasha i have seen Allu Arjun's photo as your display picture few days ago. Are you telugu?
Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged

I dont understand wat was the offending thing he said??? he didnt say anything of tht sort.. he talks to everybody like tht.. does tht mean everybody's cries after coming to bigg boss.. Katrina was uncomfy cuz she didnt know how to respond she didnt have the correct words.. plus the biggest thing is tht she use to live wid tht guy before she had a house.. doesnt she know how he behaves? they were together for 6 years she knows pretty well by now how is his nature.. so wats the complain.. who exposed her to the hindi cinema.. had salman not spotted her.. she would be doing b grade hindi movies like boom.. take salman out of her life and she is nothingg.. and this news is pretty fake to me..

mujhe maaf karna kyuki bhulwash maine kuchh kathor shabdo ka prayog kar liya Cry

Bhulwash means bhul (mistake) - wash (under influence of)  means by mistake Big smile
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Bhulwash means bhul (mistake) - wash (under influence of)  means by mistake Big smile

ohhhhhhhhhhh acha .. shukriya babujee hindi lafz sikhane ke liye..

noo sahara im nt telugu but i understand most of it..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Martand

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Salman has been stuck in a time warp unfortunately, ever since his first film 'Maine pyar kiya'.
Somii Goldie
Somii
Somii

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged

This is just some rubbish article about them .according to zoom katrina has denied all rumours of her breakdown on big boss set. Media has such a strong power they should not report baseless things and salman was quite nice with her .he also praised her hardwork and beauty but some people just sees his negatives. He is known for joking around and i think kat knows that and she was looking fine and comfortable with him. Also he did not call her .they went their to promote their movie for themselves.

princezna

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Somii

This is just some rubbish article about them .according to zoom katrina has denied all rumours of her breakdown on big boss set. Media has such a strong power they should not report baseless things and salman was quite nice with her .he also praised her hardwork and beauty but some people just sees his negatives. He is known for joking around and i think kat knows that and she was looking fine and comfortable with him. Also he did not call her .they went their to promote their  movie for themselves.

she was very comfortable.. mid day people have gone mad.. loosers

she was showing him her belly dance after she cried.. i donot believe tht..

princezna

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
@pulwasha ok. allu arjun made me think u r telugu. hmmm

Go to top