Katrina breaks down after Salman's repeated jibes - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
They both used each other, get over it.
omg that's horrible! I didn't think it'd be this bad. I really hope Salman felt bad for his behavior. I mean I've seen in other interviews that he makes fun of her hindi and stuff, but wow she was crying? that really sucks. 😔 What we saw seemed ok , I wonder how bad it was before they had to re-shoot some scenes?
lolll oh well! nd her being nervous nd all..she's always been like that wid sallu! lol buh yeh he was thrwoing digs at her
the whole thing was staged.. everything looked so contrived..they know Big Boss is a popular show and that Katrina and Salman's on again off again relationship drama attracts all the tabloids..

so the whole thing was movie PR's idea for some saucy headlines .. no need to feel sorry for any one party, they're cleverly trying to manipulate the audience... they're milking everything for the movie's publicity... and for the show's ratings..
Edited by DarkPassenger - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

its strange hw his behaviour towards kat is being made a big deal in BB bt nt in DKD---he used 2 make the sme jokes or if u wna call it digs thn digs at Kat thn too...no news was made thn, i think they r makin the news nw cos they hav broken up with 1 another... bt they stil remain close friends--thts wt kat n sallu hav sed...if things wer tht bad between thm i doubt she wud hav attended his being human shws n dabangg's special screening...

Thats exactly what I was thinking...I think this is all hype created by the journalists to sensationalise whatever happened on the episode.