Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolan86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is all crap. Salman only spoke the truth. Katrina is there in the industry only cos of him and now just because she has new found success she broke up with him. She should be grateful to Salman for the position she is in today. 
And whatever Salman said, if it wasnt true(sarcastic comments about Ranbir), then it should not have bothered her. Only cos she was at guilt, it bothered her. She also knew she did wrong to Salman.

and media just needs to spread romours.

I too got it that kat was nervous in the show.. and how sallu was insulting her abt her hindi and abt her makeup.... he is soo rude... bechari meri kat

Aleena12 thumbnail
It can be she was a little incomfortable but i really dont believe this article!
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

If salman cant talk her properly then what was  the need of calling her in his show..👎🏼

sallu did nuthng wrng! katrina was never comfy wit him evn wen they both were together, remember how uncomfy she was on dus ka dum wen she came to promote new york. she was alwys secretive abt her r/ship, whereas sallu was always opened! 
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Salman has done that, then he should really need to learn some manners how to treat woman.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its his nature, at least he's not being fake and hiding his nature...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

its strange hw his behaviour towards kat is being made a big deal in BB bt nt in DKD---he used 2 make the sme jokes or if u wna call it digs thn digs at Kat thn too...no news was made thn, i think they r makin the news nw cos they hav broken up with 1 another... bt they stil remain close friends--thts wt kat n sallu hav sed...if things wer tht bad between thm i doubt she wud hav attended his being human shws n dabangg's special screening...

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya_al

sallu did nuthng wrng! katrina was never comfy wit him evn wen they both were together, remember how uncomfy she was on dus ka dum wen she came to promote new york. she was alwys secretive abt her r/ship, whereas sallu was always opened! 

i agree she's always like this, evn wen she came on JDJ she remained quiet n tht, bt obv on DKD n BB cos its salman he makes sure she opens up n i feel she isnt tht comfortable in opening up tht much..
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rumours rumours...baseless article😵
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This news is utter rubbish. What was soooooooooo wrong about his questions. Thats still a mystery to me. Salman always makes fun of her hindi nothing to get worked up about. She was uncomfortable cuz shes always been uncomfortable with him onscreen. Doesnt she know that Salman would ask questions like these, they have known each other since 2005. Thats how Salman is he jokes like this with everyone no special questions were asked to insult her. After watching this show i think they are still going out.