Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Some members were appreciating Salman for bashing Veena on Friday episode .........now see ......how salman humiliates his own close friend ? πŸ˜• Salman is known to insult his old friends.

Does this guy even have a personality to stand next to Akshay ?

After Dabbang, this guy thinks he is biggest superstar in india ...

And he thinks he is funny...which he is not, most of the times...so full of himself...
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Come on Salman is the one she is in this industry in the first place but yes i do agree Sallu gets a out of control but it is a proof that Katrina has changed a lot after she's got all the adulation & stardom so Sallu's anger or frustration or anything as a boyfriend it is justifiable... but yes Salman should be a bit in control...
kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
some members in  this forum loves Dolly to the core stating she says anything to the face and her loudness is accepted and she is not fake. They also supported Dolly when she was allover the house and abusive to the core and taking digs at fellow contestants beit shweta,ashmit,aanchal or manoj.I find surprising that these members  doesn't like sallu taking digs at kat or veenaπŸ˜• Its his character that he talks like this to anyone and he is known for that.
Apart from that salman also praised katrina that she is hard working and how she used to do rehearsals etc etc. He not only mentioned Ranbir's name but he also mentioned Imran khan's name please dont forget that.

And someone questioned if he is worthy of standing next to Akshay kumar. People should not forget that Salman has given too many blockbusters in his life than Akshay Kumar. Sallu was industry way before Akshay. Akshay became a superstar after his 4 successive hits!!! And definetely with super success of Dabangg he prooved a point that he is still hot property at box office!!

doesn't katrina know how salman is going to talk? After being with him many years she knows exactly whats going to come, and she shouldnt have come to BB to promote!!!

Edited by kuttasaharr - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dont understand wat was the offending thing he said??? he didnt say anything of tht sort.. he talks to everybody like tht.. does tht mean everybody's cries after coming to bigg boss.. Katrina was uncomfy cuz she didnt know how to respond she didnt have the correct words.. plus the biggest thing is tht she use to live wid tht guy before she had a house.. doesnt she know how he behaves? they were/are together for 6 years she knows pretty well by now how is his nature.. so wats the complain.. who exposed her to the hindi cinema.. had salman not spotted her.. she would be doing b grade hindi movies like boom.. take salman out of her life and she is nothingg.. and this news is pretty fake to me.. if she was so uncomfortable she wouldnt have agreed to cum on the show and lastly.. the actors are always told what they would be asked.. they just dont go and stage and say watever they want.. and the way they were dancing together i dont think they had a fight or salman made her "cry" Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
Martand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

I dont understand wat was the offending thing he said??? he didnt say anything of tht sort.. he talks to everybody like tht.. does tht mean everybody's cries after coming to bigg boss.. Katrina was uncomfy cuz she didnt know how to respond she didnt have the correct words.. plus the biggest thing is tht she use to live wid tht guy before she had a house.. doesnt she know how he behaves? they were together for 6 years she knows pretty well by now how is his nature.. so wats the complain.. who exposed her to the hindi cinema.. had salman not spotted her.. she would be doing b grade hindi movies like boom.. take salman out of her life and she is nothingg.. and this news is pretty fake to me..

Oh my gawd..mai to aapko bhul hi gaya tha...bhagooo....

mujhe maaf karna kyuki bhulwash maine kuchh kathor shabdo ka prayog kar liya πŸ˜­
kuttasaharr thumbnail

I dont understand wat was the offending thing he said??? he didnt say anything of tht sort.. he talks to everybody like tht.. does tht mean everybody's cries after coming to bigg boss.. Katrina was uncomfy cuz she didnt know how to respond she didnt have the correct words.. plus the biggest thing is tht she use to live wid tht guy before she had a house.. doesnt she know how he behaves? they were together for 6 years she knows pretty well by now how is his nature.. so wats the complain.. who exposed her to the hindi cinema.. had salman not spotted her.. she would be doing b grade hindi movies like boom.. take salman out of her life and she is nothingg.. and this news is pretty fake to me..

this is what exactly what i said. they were together for 6 years and she knows him to the core. and she also knew that he might ask about Ranbir and she was prepared for that. . this news is totally fake
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Martand

Oh my gawd..mai to aapko bhul hi gaya tha...bhagooo....

mujhe maaf karna kyuki bhulwash maine kuchh kathor shabdo ka prayog kar liya πŸ˜­

poora parho maine edit kiya hai..πŸ˜†.. bhulwash kya hai????πŸ˜†
kuttasaharr thumbnail
@pulwasha i have seen Allu Arjun's photo as your display picture few days ago. Are you telugu?
Martand thumbnail

poora parho maine edit kiya hai..πŸ˜†.. bhulwash kya hai????πŸ˜†

Bhulwash means bhul (mistake) - wash (under influence of)  means by mistake πŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Martand

Bhulwash means bhul (mistake) - wash (under influence of)  means by mistake πŸ˜ƒ

ohhhhhhhhhhh acha .. shukriya babujee hindi lafz sikhane ke liye..

noo sahara im nt telugu but i understand most of it..😳