Bigg Boss Season 4

Katrina breaks down after Salman's repeated jibes

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Most people who saw Bigg Boss on Saturday night could sense how uncomfortable Katrina Kaif appeared in the presence of ex-beau Salman Khan. Though she kept up appearances, despite his constant jibes at her.

The actress, who has made several television appearances to promote her film Tees Maar Khan, looked nervous and awkward. Obviously, it was not without reason.

Khan, who is known for his whacko and weird sense of humour, drove the actress to the edge.

He made digs at her about working with Ranbir Kapoor, her favourite co-star Akshay Kumar and even her ability (or rather inability?) to speak Hindi.

Though it was all in good fun, the pressure of being on national TV with her former flame, was just too much for the actress and she just snapped after a point.

Says a source, "Before the shoot, things appeared extremely cool. When Farah and Katrina arrived on the sets, Sallu played the perfect host.

They even indulged in a game of cricket at his chalet, near the Bigg Boss house. While Farah chose to be a spectator, Kat did a bit of batting while Salman bowled.

Everything looked fine but once the cameras rolled, so did the host's witty remarks which were outright sarcastic."

Adds the source, "As Farah stepped inside the Bigg Boss house, Kat was left alone on stage for a greater part of the show. At first, she played along but after a point she couldn't take his digs."

She broke down and retreated to her make-up room.  When she returned, the portions were re-shot. The offending parts were not aired.

Farah maintains, "Katrina did not show that she was upset by Salman's comments at least not in front of me. I reached the sets late, so I don't know what happened before."

The source continues, "Kat was professional enough and stuck on, teary- eyed, as she was there to promote TMK."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I too noticed, she was very incomfortable when Salman was asking weird questions by her..🥱 Salman should have behaved himself.
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

If salman cant talk her properly then what was  the need of calling her in his show..👎🏼

Edited by saher_90 - 13 years ago
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Most people who saw Bigg Boss on Saturday night could sense how uncomfortable Katrina Kaif appeared in the presence of ex-beau Salman Khan. Though she kept up appearances, despite his constant jibes at her.

The actress, who has made several television appearances to promote her film Tees Maar Khan, looked nervous and awkward. Obviously, it was not without reason.

Khan, who is known for his whacko and weird sense of humour, drove the actress to the edge.

He made digs at her about working with Ranbir Kapoor, her favourite co-star Akshay Kumar and even her ability (or rather inability?) to speak Hindi.

Though it was all in good fun, the pressure of being on national TV with her former flame, was just too much for the actress and she just snapped after a point.

Says a source, "Before the shoot, things appeared extremely cool. When Farah and Katrina arrived on the sets, Sallu played the perfect host.

They even indulged in a game of cricket at his chalet, near the Bigg Boss house. While Farah chose to be a spectator, Kat did a bit of batting while Salman bowled.

Everything looked fine but once the cameras rolled, so did the host's witty remarks which were outright sarcastic."

Adds the source, "As Farah stepped inside the Bigg Boss house, Kat was left alone on stage for a greater part of the show. At first, she played along but after a point she couldn't take his digs."

She broke down and retreated to her make-up room.  When she returned, the portions were re-shot. The offending parts were not aired.

Farah maintains, "Katrina did not show that she was upset by Salman's comments at least not in front of me. I reached the sets late, so I don't know what happened before."

The source continues, "Kat was professional enough and stuck on, teary- eyed, as she was there to promote TMK."

Some can forgive and forget, some can forgive but not forget and some cannot forgive or forget.
destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well........though Kat was a little uncomfortable.......but I don't believe this crap......
If they have really broken up then Katrina should not have come there to promote her film..
phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if  Farah has to promote the film and Akshay can't make appearance on Colors because of his issues (Fear Factor) only other person who could be their for promotions is Katrina..  so she had no choice
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sallu was too focused on Katrina dat he ignored Seema ji completely, it was then he realised that it was Seema's aakhri hasty Salaam.😃
Some members were appreciating Salman for bashing Veena on Friday episode .........now see ......how salman humiliates his own close friend ? 😕 Salman is known to insult his old friends.

Does this guy even have a personality to stand next to Akshay ?

After Dabbang, this guy thinks he is biggest superstar in india ...

rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i also noticed it....y is he Salman against every1? how can he be the man wid golden heart?
he is sooo unprofessional....he is a gud host but sometym he just cross his limits!
I'm really happy for Kat usko Salman se ache aur buhat mil jae ge:D
 i hope TMK breaks all previous records set by Dabangg!

rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ya katrina was very uncomfortable when sallu was asking her those ranbir-akshay questions......it was so awkward situation......

Edited by rrui - 13 years ago