Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

|| Happy Birthday Gia! (gia.khan) || (Page 9)

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
OH 
MY 
GOD! 
right now honestly I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO FRIGGEN SAYY! 

all i wanna say is that I LOVEEE YOU GUYS ALOT! you all mean sooo MUCH TO ME! thank youuu SOO SOO SOOOO SOO SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER FOR MEE! AND MAKING MY DAYYYY SO SPECIAL AND JUST AMAZING! 

HOW CAN I FRIGGEN FORGET THAT BIRTHDAY WISH FROM TEH BANANA MAN HIMSELF :| YOU GUYS HAVE ALREADY SEEN MY REACTION ALL I WANNA SAYYY IS THAT 

OH 
MY 
GOD 
KSG 
SAID 
MY 
NAME HE WISHED MEEE HE ACTUALLY SAID ... GIAAAAAAAA 

:| 

GIAAAAAAAAA :| HEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEH HEHEHEHE OMG OMG OMG LET ME BRING MY BANANA BARAT OUT! 

Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!

OMGG I COULDNT ASK FOR ANYTHING ESLE TODAY! MAYBE I SHOULD FEEL LOW ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY EVERY YEAR! LMFAO! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS I WILL REPLY MOST PROLLY TONIGHT tehe! BUT I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOUU SOO SOO SOOO SOO SOO MUCH! 

AND I FRIGGEN LOVE YOU SOO MUCH ANITA MALIK YOU MAKE ME SMILE YOU MAKE MEEEE JUST WHO I M! AND I M NOT GIA KHAN WITHOUT YOU! LIVING WITHOUT YOU IS LIKE LIVING WITH NO AIR PSSSHT I LOVE YOU 

MY WATERMELONSSS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU TEHE! MUAH MY LOVES! 

Saharu my other watermelon dont worry you will be getting a BIG reply this year baby tehe!! AND THANK YOU FOR THAT AVI :| I LOVE YOU ITNAA SARA:| LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW! THANK YOU SOOO FRIGGEN MUCH FOR THAT VM TOO EFF EFFF EFFFF AND YES TONIGHT I M ....... YOUU! LMFAOOO YOU KNOWW HEHEHE!! i love you babyyy!! 

and PREEEEEEETI I LOVE YOUUUU FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO FOR MEE! I LOVE YOU! YOU MAKE ME SMILE WHEN I HAVE NO HOPE EITHER PSSSHT! AND THOSE SIGGIES ARE AMAZING hehe cant wait to use them :| i m just gonna update!

Adu lmfaooo your dabba is BOOOTIFUL tehe!! and i loveeeee saharus to heheh! I LOVE YOU GUYS! 

Phatty tehe tehe i will wait for your surprise <3 ! i love you! 

and miru i will wait for your vm tooo ;) I LOVE YOU JAANU! 

RABU AND RABU LMFAOOO! I LOVEEE THE VMS TEHY ARE FRIGGEN AMAZING :\ CANT WAIT TO COMMENT tehe! I LOVE YOU GUYS! 

WILL REPLY IN DETAIL TO EVERYONE TONIGHT TO TOM muahhhhhhhhhhhh

THANK YOU ONCE AGAINNN FOR THISS GUYS! 

SORRY I JUST HAD TO OKAY :| 

F*LLL I CANT BELIEVE HE WISHED MEEE OMG OMG OMGG I M GONNA GOOO CHOA THE ASMAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN <3 THANK YOUUUU AMBUUU AND ANKUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU GUYS ARE THE FRIGGEN BEST <3 

Edited by gia.khan - 20 December 2010 at 3:52pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepshikhaa-canadiansjetredrose.awarapan.qazplmcaprigurlSani-KarAni-KSGrahmona_paksweIshaqzaadianitamalikAsad-Kii-Arzoo-Anku-soundsofcedarblessing-beauty

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
FINALLY found it!! I'm usually the last one to find out about birthdays-probably because i'm so late in giving in messages and stuff.ConfusedLOL
Anyway have a bananalicious birthday!!!!PartyPartyPartyI miss your banana dances!!! Everytime I see or hear about a banana/watermelon, I automatically think of you!!Wink You're very lucky in getting a message of KSG-lucky b****-just kidding.Wink LIsten, don't ever change or grow up-just stay the way you are because you're amazing, just the way you are
Hope you had an AWESOME day!!!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khananitamaliksoundsofcedar

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Originally posted by -Sary-

So basically this weekend was super busy for me, therefore I barely came on, and organizing all that birthday stuff and then having you hounding me ontop of all that wasn't fun Gia Khan! -_- Mera dimaag kharab ho gaya tha!

ROFLLL I have to quote that I SWEAR when I was yelling at Gia and taking Anu's side *like always :$* It WAS SO hard not to hint or blurt out "YOU KAMEENI she is doing so MUCH for your birthday so stfu" LMFAO :$ Ok it's out of my system now :D

ROFL ROFL ILY! Man for real! I was ignoring her last night to get shit done, and this kameeni is all on my case and then I shut her up and made her feel sorry for me with my arm pain excuseROFL

STOP BEING MEAN TO MEEEEEEEEEE -_- i was only being like that cuz i was MISSING HERRR pssssht how was i suppose to knoww this was happening behind my backkk JEEEEEEEEEZ -_-

BUT I LOVE YOU BOTH TEHE! dudeee anu was all like ... -_-... i texted her saying ... GO JUMP OF A CLIFF! n she goes ... K THANK YOU! i will i got so pissed PSSSSSSSSSSSSSHT! 

LMFAOOOO @ IT BEING OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM SAHARU lmfaooo 

Edited by gia.khan - 20 December 2010 at 5:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.soundsofcedar

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Many Many Happy Returns of the day GiaHugLove uHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khananitamaliksoundsofcedar

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Giuuuuuuuu Heart

Happy Shappy birthday hai jiiii <3

U knw u nd me are Saggies born in the same year tehe <33

I Loves u nd Love ur Crazy KSG love :D

I Love ur random status updates on him....lol...

Tum jio hazaron saal

So happy birthday to you.

Have lots of birthday fun!

May your birthday wishes all come true,

Even if you have a ton. including ur special wish-

i hope Ksg ke ghar ke saamney tumhara Ghar ho.....tehe

Just stay this bindaas as u r cause tht way u r special

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!

Love Siddhika Heart

Sidhiiiiiiiiii <3 ! thank you soooo much babe!!! LMFAOOO awww i really dooo hope i can make that house infront of hiss PSHTTTTTTTT! thank you sooo much for a wonderful msg and making me feeel sooo special tehe!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU <3 Hug

Edited by gia.khan - 21 December 2010 at 8:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Happyyy Birthdayyy Giuuu :D

You are one of the most vibrant and loving person I have ever seen !

You are someone who can always make everyone smile and thats something I adore about you !

You have always been so warm and I yet remember how you were so welcoming and friendly with me even when I had just joined KaJen AT ,I guess your friendliness rubbed off on me and I could come there and talk to you and most of us very easily then !

You have been a great friend and been there always ,always calmed me down LOL .

I loveeee your craziness for KSG and how we all go crazy discussing the same tehe <3

I hopeee you have a great day and all your wish comes true because you deserve all of it <3

Wish you all the success and health !

Lots of lovee

Anku <3

Ankuuuuuuuuuuu <3 ! thank you sooo much babe!!! i love how when i first talked to you we just hit it off <3 and we became so close in such a short time! I LOVE YOUU!! thank you soo soo soo much for wish <3 and making me day all the more special! I LOVE YOUUUUU BABE!! i hope we continue to keep in touch psssht <3 ! loveeee you <3 

Edited by gia.khan - 21 December 2010 at 8:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anku-soundsofcedar

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Hello there Ms. Khan,

So like Anu & Preet want me to write a birthday message for you. They actually think I love you or something and that I will spend my precious time to write HBD to you erm not gonna happen I mean I have a life and I can't be bothered to pour out my feelings for you *Get Real Jeez* I kid of course I lurrrrrve you more than erm *give me a moment till I think of an analogy* oh more than a soccer mom loves her minivan tehe. Honestly I am kinda nervous to write out this msg :( You know why?! Cos I don't know how I will meet the standards that I set with my birthday msg for you last year :| I mean how can I ever wish you in such a grand way again :S Do you remember my msg? If not here is a reminder  Heart

Don't you agree? I mean how do I make my msg better than that :| ROFLLLL on a serious note that msg just goes to show how we became so fking close in no time :| We went from simple HBD wish kinda friendship to texting each other like every minute of the day kinda fraaandship *tear tear emocionaaal moment*

So where do I start? I ain't good with words so I shall chori a song and edit it for youuuuuz ready :D Tumhe pata toh hoga tumhi pe main fida hoon, tumhe hai jabse chaaha, hawaaon mein udati hoon, tumhi mere har pal mein, tum aaj mein tum kal mein heeeeey Heart Heart HeartJUST kidding ROFL I wouldn't dedicate this to you on your special day :| I am not that mean tehe on to the real song, the one you can listen to without cringing LOL Ek ladki ki tumhe kya sunaao daastaan, woh pagli hai sab se juda, har pal nayi uski ada, BANANA barse Watermelons tarse jaaye woh ladki jahan tehe I am such a good lyricist don't you think :D

So like I m gonna have a trip down the memory lane now :) It all started with our meeting at KaJen AT tehe I remember we were just acquaintances and then you posted my KSG vm and were talking about it and I randomly said oh that's my vm HeartAll hell broke lose :$ I kid LOL Well I remember you complained about it being too short and that I should make a longer one or you will give me silent treatment :/ Erm at that time I was like W*F I hardly know this girl why would I care if she did give me silent treatment LOL Well anyway then I remember us pming each other about DMG and SadMa LOL *I think my nice-ness started to fade away then ROFL* Those biatching sessions were fun <3 Oh how can I forget our FB thread convos too =) But more than anything I am SO glad to that mystery person who gave GiNu my MSN and I was miraculously added to a GAPR convo :| At first it was fking awkward << But then I realized you all are psychos and I fit right in LOL

Thanks SO MUCH for coming into my life tehe *Sappy moment* Because if it wasn't for your Kala Jadoo and brainwashing oh my mahan Banana I would be erm one of those psycho phangurls running after a person who don't give two shits about them. Oh also I would be shown fake love by few "friends" and be fighting with you atm cos I am sure they would have mislead me about you << LMFAO I kid well kinda. I absolutely LOVE KaJening, KPSing, FBing, MSNing and Texting you babe <3 Oh not to mention watch certain someone's videos cos erm that person is hell of an entertainer and makes me feel good about life ROFL. I don't think it would be wrong to say that you complete my everyday life =) *Feel free to laugh at how CHEESY I am* I shall sing another song for youuuuuz  Heart You're the banana to my watermelon, you're the straw to my berry, you're the smoke to my high and you're the one I wanna marry *well on FB we already are <<*, cause you're the one for me and I'm the one for you, you take the both of us and we're the perfect two.

All in all I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve you Banana and I am so glad you did fraaaaaaaaanship with me muaaah! Happy 19th Birthday *Like JJ* Ab tu officially ghar se bhag sakti hai tehe <3 I hope all your wishes come true *including the ones that are pertinent to our two kameenas :)* BTW don't party too hard and NO HOOKING up with anyone for Birthday  Heart you know -_- Both watermelons will appreciate if you just hooked up with us =) By the way I made you a vm, Love <3 I hope you like it ROFL

Love you tons <3

God Bless You!

Sary AKA Your Watermelon!

PS this took me SO LONG to type up cos you are a distraction on MSN -_- Especially since you have two exams ROFL and now I can tell you this msg was the reason why I refused to find you more vids on that actress who udhaoed your neend that day :P

oh wow... all i wanna say is ... THANK YOU! Smile 

lmfaoooooooooo i joke i jokee :| i would never do that to you nowww tehee! but yea for those who dont know LMFAO ... thats how saharu wished me last year and thats how i replied to her birthday msg ... sorry birthday sentence to me :| 

ANYWAYS coming back to the present lmfaoo tehe! here is a reply to my watermelon BANANA ISHTYLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BABYYYYYYYYYYY 

OMG ITS MY WATERMELON! ITS MY BETTER HALF! teheeeeee teheee! 

lmfaoooooo i love you babe!! i love how dry you were to me last year and i love how friggen INVOLVED you were on this birthday :| ! I LOVE YOU! i dont even know where to start this off from but i m sooo friggen happy you came into my life and accepted my FRAANNDSHIPPPPPP with you jaaani cause seriously i cant even imagine my world without you now :( ... 

YOUR THE WATERMELON TO MY BANANA <3 and honestly my day doesnt go good if i dont talk or text you! and YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THOSE ONE LINERS REPLIES:| omg omg omg i realized WHY I HATE ONE LINERS SO MUCH! ITS CAUSE OF THIS DAMN ONE LINER BIRTHDAY WISH OF YOURS! omg omg omggggggggggggggggggg!! sooo see i have a reason to freak out noww okay psssht now everytime you text me back with a ... okay ... or i m going our for dinner ... AGAIN i will freak out on you! =) ... ONE LINERS ARE BANNED FROM NOW ! thats it! teheee 

OMG we just went through that thread and man you were so friggen dry to me :( .. i was always so HYPER and such a big fan of yours and i always tried to hit on you by saying ... THIS IS WHY I M HOT THIS IS WHY IM HOT! but you always IGNORED mee :( ... those days were not GOOD DAYS! THE BANANA IN ME IS SO FRIGGEN HURT CAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WAS A FREAK AND YOU DIDNT CARE IF I GAVE YOU SILENT TREATMENTS psssht! 

so i guess it was always ... LOVE at first sight for me << and not for you! for you it was wait woh kya line thi hum tum ki oh yea! 

" Kabhi toh ek hi mulaqat kaafi hoti hai aur kabhi bahut si mulaqatein lag jaati hai." 

so i guess it took alot of mulaqatein for you to fall in love with me and notice the banana pssssssht! which mind you i take offense off cause banana itna VADAAAAAA HAI! how could you even IGNORE me Cry lmfao! 

"Ek ladki ki tumhe kya sunaao daastaan, woh pagli hai sab se juda, har pal nayi uski ada, BANANA barse Watermelons tarse jaaye woh ladki jahan tehe I am such a good lyricist don't you think :D"

OYEEEEEEEEE HOYEEEEEE JAAAANIIII tehee! tu kitni cute hai :| I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! TEHE .. all i wanna say is that ... i could NEVER be a BANANA without you my WATERMELON <3 ! tu mereko pura karti hai! and WE DEFINATELY ... FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY babyyyyyyyyy if you know what i mean Wink

You're the banana to my watermelon, you're the straw to my berry, you're the smoke to my high and you're the one I wanna marry *well on FB we already are <<*, cause you're the one for me and I'm the one for you, you take the both of us and we're the perfect two.

I swear i sang this on your wall the other ... TUNE MERAA IDEAAA CHORI KIYAA NA lmfaooo! i love you babyyy and ofcourse i will marry you :| TERE SI SHAADI NAHI KAROGI TOH KAISEEE KAROGI teheee! *goes down on one knee" and proposes to you armaaaaan ishtyleeeee <3 ! 

"Sahar Khan will you marry me" 

"PLEASEEEEEEEE" 

jawab HAAN mein deena okay << cuz i m bad with rejectiong /fine! LMFAO muah i love youuuu jaaaaaaaaaaniiii <3 YEYEEEEEEEEEE main ghar sey bhaag sakti hoo so like we can both elope tehe! and do w.e we like hehehehehehe! YIPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i m excited we can travel the world... JUST ME YOU ... YOU MEEE... ME YOUUUUUU <3 ! teheee 

and then we can you know finnaly dance to 

CARRY OUT :| ... woohoooooo .. take my order cause your body is like a carry out ;) 

anyways i just wanna tell you! ... YOUR ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE! and i honestly just wanna thank you so much for everything that you do and say to me everyday! MSN wouldnt you would NEVER be the same! i love our vents .. i love how we stay up till 5 or 6 watching vms /interviews and scenes! I FRIGGEN love how you make my life soo wonderful psssht! and everything you have said in this msg tehee! you dont even know how much it means to me <3 tu itni cute hai and the best part ... TU SIRF MERI HAI tehe! MUHAHAHHA! aint you happy that i DID KALA JADOO on youuu wohoooo :| if i didnt you would probably be in this thread again with you 

"happy birthday hun :D" 

OMG OMG OMG okay i love how we just discussed this on msn :| basically LIFE/KAJEN/BANANA would be friggen DEAD without you! OMG OMG I M SO DEPRESSED :| eeeeeeeeeeeeksss allah na kareee aisa ho pssssssht cause you know i love you and i would never be able to do it without you /fine and like ... now if you try to leave me ever again i will tie you to the bed and set the house on fire :o ... HAWWWWW! lmfaooo no i m joking i would just not let you know cause well you know why CAUSE I M CHIPKOOOO! teheee i love you jaaaaaanuuu thank youu soo soo so much for making not only my birthday but everyday of my life so so so special <3 ! I LOVE YOU! 

OMG OMG OMG its like they are feeding me cakeeeeeeeeee <3 and kajen are celebrating my birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3 tehe i love you and i love the coloring omg I JUST LOVE YOU MY BABY! both of them make me SMILE :| you make me smile :D 

DO I EVEN NEED TO SAYYY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS FRIGGEN AVI :| he is saying my friggen name and i love how you friggen MADE A AVI ON IT :| i love youu SO MUCH BABY I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! :| ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ksg said my name and you made a avi FOR ME JUST MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE on my birthday so i could use it ! TEHEEE<3 i loveeeeeeeee you :| i dont even know what to say to you tehe! i cant even thank you enough for that tehe baby! 

AHHH THIS VM :| i already commented on you yt channel but like ... F*L this is the HOTTEST VM i have ever ever ever ever seeeeeen :| eff htey are sooo bootiful :| and this song is so friggen perfect FOR BANANA AND WATERMELON <3 ! i can sing this for you EVERY NIGHT Wink muahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! 

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN JAAANI for doing everything you did for my birthday and made it soo WATERMELONISH for meeeeee <3!! though you know you didnt have to do it ! cause all i need is YOU by my sidee and i will be alright teheeeee <3 ! 

and before i finnaly end this LONG comment :| i just wanna sing tehe 

"and i just cant take a single step without you ..., baby to you i will always be faithful lover ... cause my HEART cant BEAT a single beat without YOU! ... you make me fly .. you get me high watermelon .. you turn my world to such a better PLACEEEEE... i wanna spend my nights and days between your arms baby BREATHING YO LOVEEEEEEEEE <3" 

I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH <3 

thats me 
thats you! 

and together we are the PERFECT two <3 

p.s i hope this made up for the last time <3 

hehe <3 

Edited by gia.khan - 21 December 2010 at 8:07pm

soundsofcedar

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Giuu!!

You honestly are awesomee!!! I always love talking to you, it's soo much fun! You always make everyone smile specially me when I see your comments in my newsfeed or replies to my msgs :). You're a great friend to have. I love how your dp is always cute pics of karan and whenever I come to your wall I always stare at your dp first then post sometimes do both and then realize what I wrote to you doesn't make sense because I was too busy staring at your dp  Heart. I always love discussing Karan with you, its soo much FUNNN and I'm going to make sure I chat with you sometime really soon right after our exams are finished :). I hope you have a great birthday and whatever you wished for comes true! You deserve the best!

Btw there is absolutely NO excuse not to send me cake since I only live what less than an hour away from your place pshh ok I want some and I'm getting some otherwise I'm going to come all the way to your place just for cake!!

Happy Birthdayyy once again! Enjoyyyy your dayyyy

Hope you have an amazingg dayy!!

Lots of Love

Samiyah  Heart

Samiiiiiiii <3 ! thank you sooo for a wonderful wish babyyyy <3 ! i love how you randomly write on my wall too and in the end you always say ROFL ... i m distracted cause of you FB dp LMFAOOO LMFAOO your a cutie! your random but your still very cute! thank you baby for everything it means alot <3 !

oh yea you will get the cake for sure ;) MUAH <3 

soundsofcedar

Go to top