Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

|| Happy Birthday Gia! (gia.khan) || (Page 2)

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Hey Giaa

Happy birthday GiaaParty. On this special day may god fulfill all your wishes and may all your dreams come true specially the ones which involve Ksg. I hope the years to come are awesome for you and may God continue to give you what you ask for. Every time I have spoken to you you've been extremely sweet and you're a fun person to talk to .I wish we could talk more often and get to know each other more. Anyways you're damn lucky to have gotten  a wish from ksg I am sure he made your day and it probably one of the best surprises. Maybe you'll be even luckier and get more news on him. Anyways party as much as you can on this day because it only comes once a year. Happy Birthday my God Bless YouHeart

Aliya

Anu and the thread is brilliant you did a great job

Edited by Kajenaliya - 19 December 2010 at 10:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.gia.khanIshaqzaadianitamalikAsad-Kii-Arzoosoundsofcedar

..Mira.. IF-Rockerz
..Mira..
..Mira..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday again my lovee! I hope you liked the surprise KSG video ;)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jetredrose.awarapan.gia.khanIshaqzaadianitamalikAsad-Kii-Arzoosoundsofcedar

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
HAPPY Birthday Gia! Hope you get everything you wish for and enjoy this day! I remember you going to Demetres last year on your birthday and then shoppingROFL BUY something from my behalf from MAC when you go shopping love <3 ILY!

A SPECIAL thanks to PHATTY for helping me out when I had problems pop up from nowhere -_- THANK YOU PHATTY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

jetredrose.awarapan.gia.khanIshaqzaadiAsad-Kii-Arzoosoundsofcedar

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
OH YEAH. AMAZING THREAD ANU AND PHATTYHeart

...dear Gia, have fun reading all those essays. <3

awarapan.gia.khanIshaqzaadianitamalikAsad-Kii-Arzoosoundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

So basically this weekend was super busy for me, therefore I barely came on, and organizing all that birthday stuff and then having you hounding me ontop of all that wasn't fun Gia Khan! -_- Mera dimaag kharab ho gaya tha!

ROFLLL I have to quote that I SWEAR when I was yelling at Gia and taking Anu's side *like always :$* It WAS SO hard not to hint or blurt out "YOU KAMEENI she is doing so MUCH for your birthday so stfu" LMFAO :$ Ok it's out of my system now :D

Edited by -Sary- - 19 December 2010 at 10:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jetredrose.awarapan.gia.khanIshaqzaadianitamalik

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

So basically this weekend was super busy for me, therefore I barely came on, and organizing all that birthday stuff and then having you hounding me ontop of all that wasn't fun Gia Khan! -_- Mera dimaag kharab ho gaya tha!

ROFLLL I have to quote that I SWEAR when I was yelling at Gia and taking Anu's side *like always :$* It WAS SO hard not to hint or blurt out "YOU KAMEENI she is doing so MUCH for your birthday so stfu" LMFAO :$ Ok it's out of my system now :D

ROFL ROFL ILY! Man for real! I was ignoring her last night to get shit done, and this kameeni is all on my case and then I shut her up and made her feel sorry for me with my arm pain excuseROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.gia.khansoundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ILY! Man for real! I was ignoring her last night to get shit done, and this kameeni is all on my case and then I shut her up and made her feel sorry for me with my arm pain excuseROFL

To me she was like OH SURE TAKE HER SIDE -_- Of course I will cos you know nothing ROFL Ok this is her birthday thread so I mma stop :$ Happy Birthday again you are obv loved by yo watermelons LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jetredrose.awarapan.gia.khananitamalik

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Happyyy B'dayyy Behudaaaa! <3 <3 so manyyy manyyy happy returns of the day! :D :D may god fulfill all ur wishes... i miss u SO SO much! :(( my life has been heck busy in studies n collg stuff ! :| even FB has suddenly stoppd working on my mobile! :| :| or we could have at least FBed each other :(( will b online soon in around jan! :D and we will partyy! :D wishin u lots of love frm my side behudaa! U are my one and only behudaa..

party hard { mere hisse ka bhi cake kha lena ;)} and have a KSGlicious bday.. :D muahh <3 <3

Gia its crystal clear dt dis msg for u is frm ur Besharam SoumyaLOL...She dnt hav tyme 2 cum onlyn busy in lyf so she told me 2 pass her bday wishes 2 u...Big smile

Edited by Arzoo_KSG_KPS - 19 December 2010 at 11:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alu-anitamaliksoundsofcedar

Go to top