Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

|| Happy Birthday Gia! (gia.khan) || (Page 12)

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Hayloo Tubie,

Happy Birthday !!!!! hope you have a wonderful year ahead...god bless you with all that you wish for and much more :-) Hope karan comes back on tv soon...Ha Haaa....loves girlie !!! take care and keep smiling  Heart

Heart

Hamsa

Omggg TUBIEE! i misss youuu where the hell are you :( ... thank you sooo muchhhhh <3 omg it feels good to hear from you! muah thank you once again <3 ! muahhhh n yes my birthday wish was used on that pssht so he needs to come back <3 

Edited by gia.khan - 22 December 2010 at 9:31pm

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Dear Giu,

Happy Birthday..Hope all your dreams come true and hope you are done with your college soon, so you could stop stressing..:)...Hope you find your Armaan soon, just don't become like Riddhima..ha ha.. Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... I miss our Barney song and miss hanger breaking stories... So this birthday, instead of giving you something, I am going to ask you to give us more GIU TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

oh, we haven't seen GiNu fighting lately...why is that??..:)

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and hope your day is as special as you are.. Go and eat extra piece of cake for me..

Shalu

Shaluuuu shaluuu shalu! i love youu! thank you soo muchhhhhh for the wish shalu tehe! i promiseeee more giu time from now on pssht i miss you and miss all the barney songs and like the vents lmfao! i miss your KB bashans tooo tehe! sooo for sure <3 ! i love you thank you sooo muchhh for everything tehe <3 

n ohhh @ ginu WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING SO MUCH! lmfao we did nothing but FIGHT this year i swear:| i will update you LMFAO ! I LOVE YOU! 
gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Dear FS Partner...choc cake toh hua purana...meine socha ke chalo kuch alag hi sa cake aap ko gift karte hai..so here u go ...I know u will love it! ;) :D :D

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/334180/334180,1236973272,4/stock-photo-candles-spelling-happy-birthday-stuck-in-bananas-instead-of-cake-for-healthy-lifestyle-birthday-26595427.jpg

Wishing you a very very Happy Bday and may all that you wish for on this special day comes true. Wishing you all the best in the coming year! Have a great one! Muaah  Heart

Mahez

FS PARTNER <3! i love you thank you soooo much for everything!! LMFAO @ the gift LMFAO LMFAO you know how i like it dont you ;) ! lmfao muah thank you so much MUAH <3 

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Dear Gia!!!

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthdayyyyyy!!!!! Many Many Many happy years to come  Heart

Hope all of your dreams & wishes come true....have an amazing bday and hope you get pampered a lot....and no work that day! :D

Have some chocolate cake for me also....and a banana shake ;)

Lots of Love!  Heart

Nina

Ninaaaa <3! thank you so much babe! lmfao i made sure i had a banana shake on this dayy tehe <3 thanks baby it means alot tehe 

LMFAOOOO @ THE YT VIDEO lmfaooo loveeeee it LMFAO 

Edited by gia.khan - 22 December 2010 at 9:38pm
gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Dearest Giu...

Many Many happy Returns of the day and many more to come.

Have a wonderful day dear (lots of MAC Shopping )and have a blast. Wishing all your dreams come true and you have a great year ahead.

Lovez Giu.. i really miss talking to you. Will never forget those fun days where we talked everything under the sun.

wishing you lots of happiness and good healthy and we need to talk here very soon after i come back from India.

Muuuaahhzz.. Veena.

Veeeeeenaaa i miss you man! psssht but thank you so much babe! YES YES YES i still have to make a trip to MAC i swear i m saving all the cash i got on my birthday for MAC! lmfao thank youuuu once again! i cant wait till you come back!!! we need to catch uppp <3 ! we need to talk about everything in detail again psssht cause i really miss those days ! so COME BACKKKK SOON! 

Love youuuuuuuuu <3 
gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday To Youuu

Happy Birthday To Youu

Happi Birthday Giuuuu

Happy birthday to Youu

Happy Birthday Hunnn  HeartMay you have an amazingly awesome day like u today! and just ENJOYY ? i know u wud  Heart

Eat lotsa bananas tehe  Heart

So its been a year or two? i guess i'm confused... wht i know this is my second year wishing u a B;day! so yeah. I have adored u the day we met always! ? and i looveed u will and always! muuaahh! ? and i miss talking to u these days! :( but aniwaiz!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEYY!

Eat lotsa bananas. annnd Ferrero Rochers! :D  Heart

I Loove youu lotsaa and will awlays doo  Heart muaah

and yes one more thing,

My B;day Siggie for u  Heart

I hope yoouu likeee it  Heart tehe

Andd May you have an awesome year ahead! and may we all get back KSG in our lifes. tehe  Heart

And i'm so glad i have met you in my lifeee!  Heart

Happy Birthdayyyy!  Heart

Lotsaaa Loooveee

Saniii

Saniiiiiiii <3 ! thank you so much babe!!! i know we hardly get to talk these dayss but i promise to make it upp to you! we will catch upp soon! WE WILL <3 ! muah thank alotttt babee!! its been 2 years since we have known eachother god time flies <3 ! thank you fo EVERYTHING! especially THAT SIGGIE lmfaooo you know how much i love ... bananas and watermelons LMFAO! muah thanks once again babe <3 

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

*BIG HUGGGG*

Hey giaaaa

happy birthday babe  Heart

happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i luvvvv u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

i would take this day to thank u soooooooo much for the luv and support u have given me always

when ksg wasnt there and we all would be depressed u always kept making funny comments and making us all laugh and feel much happier

i luv u coz u were always there for me and u always made me feel happier than i was at tht time

u always make me smile even when i am abt to cry rofl

so i thank u for all tht today

and i take this day to let u knw wht u mean to me

for me u r a beautiful human being and a great friend

always whenever i feel low all i want to do is come online and all i want to do is catch u all i mean our group online lolz tehe

tehe has become like the Group Word for our group and the other work is rofl

and the best is ur kps comments rofl

like always when u r on kps u write these "comments" mking everything seem good and environment seem beautiful and happier.

u r like this gunda of our team rofl

u make me smile laugh and just be happy and the best is u understand me always and u always give me tht miss u messages which makes me smile

i would thank u today for being there and catching my hand when i needed sum1

happy bruthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

may god bless u and grant u the best of things in life

and yes mayb ur jumping frm 21st floor plan never happen coz i need u in my life for myself

and we all need the gunda in our team rofl

i luv u giaa khan

happy birthday have funn

and yeah have lots of cake and ofcourse send me sum cake too tehe

muah meri giuuuuu

ur new name hw can i forget KSG ki gia

happy birthday KSG ki gia

happpy birthday to u

happy birthday gia

happy birthday to u

with lots of loveee

Amby

AMBUUUUUUUUU! I love youuu!! i honestly cant even thank you ENOUGH for that birthday message you got for me :| I LOVE YOU! thank you for making this the BEST birthday EVERRRRRRRRRRR love ! i was honestly like JUMPING and OUT OF BREATHE when i saw it :| OMG OMG IT WAS JUST AMAZING <3 i love you babe! 

thank you sooo soo soo much for this beautiful wish tehee <3 ! love you babe!! i love how we can vent about everything and anything together on msn! i love you thanks for always being there for me and talking to me till like 5 6 in the morning:| and updating me on ksg come back news LMFAO <3 muah!! love ya babe 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amby-

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Giaa, meri jaaan,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BANANA :) I hope all of your armaan's come true and you meet KSG/SRK VERY VERY soon ? I hope you have an amazing day :D Take a day off, go shopping and pamper yourself! You work TOO hard, ab take a break and chill! Drink a banana shake for me and eat a banana cake LOL. I miss talking to you :(

Lots of love,

Mohi  Heart

Mohi <3 ! thank you so much babe! lmfao i love how everyone wants me to drink a banana shake! LMFAO n yes i did drink one on my birthday so no need to worry <3 ! n yesshhhh i miss talking to you too :( ... i hope we can catch uppp one dayy psssht <3 love ya babe! 

Go to top