Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

|| Happy Birthday Gia! (gia.khan) || (Page 11)

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Gia!!

Hope this day is really special for you. wish you all the love happiness and success in life always. Always keep smiling and stay just the way you are. We love to see the entertaining and funny messages and comments by you. Keep rocking.

And hope you have an awesome birthday...party hard...

God bless

-Sara

Thank youu sara <3 !! tehe i promise to always be my hyper self MUAH <3! thank you so much for the wish tehe it means alot <3 

Edited by gia.khan - 21 December 2010 at 10:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Happy Happy Birthdayyyy to the mostttt amazing person everrrr  Heart

Giaaaaa I love you sooo much!!!Hope this new yr brings u lots nd lots of happiness and success.cos baby u deserve all of it ;)  Heart

Your suchaaa sexy biatch gia ;) haha!Iloveeeyou

im SO glad to have come across you..ALL the times we v spent together..IN WED..in the AAL cc..and then ofcourse fb and msn.have been so memorableeee for mee  Heart

Its soo amazing to have to around..ur postssss and ur looove for ksg makes me smileeeeeee  Heart

Seriously even in our convos nd stuff..widout gia itslike umm somethings really missing :| widout u and ur PINKKK font ofcourse  Heart

Your suchaaa fun loving personnn man!!I still remember ur posts in WED and then in the AAL chat club..wid millions of banana emoties..and i used to wonder..umm why does she love "bananas" so much UNTILL AHEMMNM I ACTUALLY found out wat it meant :\ ROFLLLLLL

I loooove you even though ur gayab nowadays :)

i loooove you even though u havent skyped wid me till now :)

AND I LOOVE YOU even though u dun share those GL secrets wid me but instead just laugh and say ILOVEUKASHUUU lmfao:|

Buuut gia..ur perfectt just the wayy u are..Never changee cos i love this sexy biatch ;) haha!

I hopppeee all ur wishes come trueee ..including ur *ahem ahem* wishes and ofcourse ur dreammm of meeeting KSG ur bananaaaaaaaa =D

Love you giaa..have a blaaaaaast and a bananlicious burrrday lmfao  Heart

Lots of looooooveee nd kisses

Kashuuu.

kashuuuuuuuuuu omgg its my sweet si innocent bachi who is growing upp I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU <3 ! thank you so much for this babyyyyyyyy <3 

god bless WED ... AND AAL :| i swear i cant even imagine my life without you! i remember all the convos we use to have on msn LMFAO and how we use to pull your leg for everything CAUSE you never knew what we were talking about LMFAO LMFAO  i love you kashuuu <3 ! 

i love staying up the night we have a KSG sbs and getting all the updates from you! I LOVE YOU BABY! i know we have our moments tehee but you do know i love you hameshaaa naa <3 !! 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKS i hope we all meet ksg onee dayyy pssssssssht <3 it just has to happennnn <3 inshallah 

I LOVE YOU BABY <3 
gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
i shall finish replying tom guys muahhhhh <3 ! 

loveee <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepshikhaa-

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Dear Gia,

Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday!!

You are one of the most loved members of the AT and the KaJen group! And I wish for you to always be surrounded by Love and Happiness in abundance everywhere!

May all your wishes and dreamz come true! And wishing you every success too!

Lots of love,

Kavi

Kaviii <3 thank you so much babe muah!!! means alot <3 
gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

HAPPYY BURRDAYYY Giuuu meri Bcp!  Heart May God bless you and give you everything you want! I hope all of your Armaans come true and may you get lots and lots and lots of love, happiness, and success in your life! I love you SOOO much! I remember around this time last year was when we became close.. honestly I never thought we would ever just be friends forget being such good friends! But I'm glad we are! You are an amazing person! You're just so sweet and funny and to be honest I LOVE when you call me gay LMFAOO because it just reminds me that hey this is our Giuuu ? You're such an amazing friend and I know I can share anything with youuu! We've had time when we're just so frustrated and upset but in the end we manage to cheer each other up and just laugh about whatever :) And I love you and your love for KSG (and his banana tehe) .. you're seriously one of the biggest KSG fans I've seen  Heart And uhm btw I'm missing your banana baarat so I hope they come out from hiding :) I remember before fb and msn, we used to talk in the KaJen thread and we'd PM each other a ton of FFs (LMFAOO you know which ones!) and all I can say is damn we've come a looong way! You're just such an amazing person and you make me love you even more every single dayy! Your bubbly and cheery self just makes my day! And oye I miss talking to you a lot so get your butt online more okieee :) So once again Ily Giaa! Have a very very happy burday! Party hard, enjoy, eat cake.. of course SEND ME A PIECEEE :) Always be that same happy loving fun Giu okie  Heart Muaaahhhh! I love youu loadss!  Heart

Loads of love from,

Noru.. your Noweeeeee  Heart

Noweeeeeee! i love you babe! lmfaooo you know i love you more ever since you started calling me BCP<3 lmfaooo you know how much i love that babe! i m soo happy that we are friends now! its funny how it all started actually lmfao but i m just happy your here now and we are soo close <3! LMFAO LMFAO omg you did not JUST SAYYY you love it when i call you gay LMFAOOO i m gonna say it to you EVERYDAYY NOW i swear! lmfaooo muah love ya babe! i love bullying you but you know i joke na! lmfao MUAH thank you soooo soo soo much for making my day special <3 ! love you hun! 

Edited by gia.khan - 22 December 2010 at 8:32pm
gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Giuuuuuuuuuuuuu my popsi partner! Happy happy happy birthdayy :) So I was going through and reading all the messages people have written for you, and man you're so loved :| LOL, but you deserve every bit of the love we give youu, because honestly..you're just kinda hard not to love! :) I remember last time around this year we were talking about how you should have come to FL for winter break, but you know not now..but one day in the future it will happen! LOLL. And I'll drive down to see youuu! :) I hope god blesses you with everything you ever wanted, and much much more! I love how I can always vent to you about anything, and also go gaga with you over KSG ? I love your love for KSG, your love for KaJen, your love for JJ! This sounds lame, but I honestly don't even know what to tell youu. You're absolutely amazing, and gorgeous (though you always try to deny it for some reason, pssht stop being modest! lol), and I feel like I can tell you anythinggg and I don't have to worry about what you'll think of me! I love you because you always know how to make me laugh when I"m down, oh, and our Michele and Jesse moments! Can we do that sometime soon again?Pleaseeee  Heart This message is so random, and not very organized...but just know that i love you soooooooooooooooooooo much LOLL, and that you're absolutely amazing and nobody should tell you any different! Muahhh? Oh and I don't have your VM ready :( First off you can blame it on exams, I got no time to make one..and then my net went out and it just came back after the guy finally came over and stuff, and now I'm gonna start making it but I feel like I have no creativity in my mind what so ever...I guess studying just does that to youu <<. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, I promise it will be up sooon, because I can't leave you hanging on your birthday tehee ?

Love you 2345 raised to infinity,

Mira Heart

Mirrrrrruuuuu my popsii partner <3 i love youuu babyyyyy <3 i remember talking to you in kajen for the first time <3! sigh those were the days <3 ! and oh yeaaa our kps days LMFAO staying up till late for the results having popsis hahaha <3 ! the fb chats everything i remember it all styll!! i love youuuu for being there for me <3 ! i love how you are always ready to watch michelle and jesse scenes with mee TEHE only you <3! i love how we watch the SAME SCENES over and overrr again and still ROFLING over them EVERYTIME :| lmfao like its something so NEW lmfao lmfao <3! so i love you baby! thank you for everything that you said you make me SMILEEEEEEE babyyyyy!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUU SO MUCH <3 
gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

My dearest GIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........SNOOOCHIIIEEEE BOOOCHHIIEEE......

Happy Birthday to youuuuu

Happy Birthday to youuuuu

Happy Birthday to crazy sweetheart Giaaaaaa

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dude..everyone has written so so much about you and when I think of what to write for your birthday I just think of one thing - I love you. So what do I wish for you on your birthday? EVERYTHING that you wish for yourself and more. You are such an amazing and special person. True you have your moments ;) but hey...who doesn't? But you know what? On your birthday I wanna ask you to do something for me. Karo gi na? Please never give me your silent treatments... I seriously get worried :S JK you can give me as many silent treatments you want. You know why? Because i know the secret behind them. You only give them to people you love and have the right to get angry with? right? LOL

The other thing that I love about you is that one thing we all share in common - the feeling of "Anything for KaJen!" hehe.. I love the way you stand up for KSG and Jen and are willing to fight anyone, anywhere. As fattu said - Our Pink Gunda!!! LOL

So, all in all what I am trying to say is a girl who is so absolutely beautiful (inside out), amazing, bindaas, true friend, loyal and crazy fanatic...deserve nothing but the best of this world.

Happy birthday one more time...Have a blast..Enjoy your day and may your birthday and the next year be completely extraordinary - JUST LIKE YOU :)

Keep Smiling ..... Always!

With lots n lots of love and best wishes

Rabia (dua_44ever)

Here is your small sa gift from me:

Rabuuu rabuuu rabuuuuuuu <3 ! my snoochie boochie would like to FRANDSHIPPPPPPPP with your kaalu! LMFAO i love you thank you soo much babe<3 ! we have just got to know eachother and i m honestly so happy that you came into my zindagi <3 ! your amazing and everything that you say to me tehe! it makes me SMILE <3! LMFAO @ the silent treatment teheee alright soo i guess i will just have to continue GIVING them to you sighs! LMFAO <3 muah i love you and you are right psssht ghussa use se hote hai jinse hum pyaar karte hai <3 i love you <3 THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH :| for everything that you said :| you are so friggen cute i swear <3 ! and i love you ! muahhhhhhh! 

@ the vm i already commented on your yt channel but i just wanna tell you again! I FRIGGEN LOVED IT <3 ! so dont you dare say it was baddd pssssht <3 thank you so much for making it baby <3 

pinkss IF-Dazzler
pinkss
pinkss

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
hey GIA...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY hun...
hope u had  a gr8 tym....
sorry 4 the late wishes....rarely visit IF now....
anyws...GOD BLESS U....
tc..lots n lots of love
JIA <3

Go to top