Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

|| Happy Birthday Gia! (gia.khan) ||

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Why hey there! Whatchu doing in this thread? OOOH, is it story time? Say word! Alright, well I guess we'll have to give you what you came here for, right? Here goes nothingggggg!

Once upon a time in a country far far away (also known as Canada) there was this BEAUTIFUL yet crazy hyper girl. She had A LOT of friends, and she always maintained to be the life of the group. No matter what happened, her crazy self always happened to be the most happy of all. She was encouraging, absolutely critical, hyperactive, hilarious, gorgeous and above all, an amazing girl. One day this crazy girl decided to announce that she wasn't excited for a certain event coming up! Shocking, right? Well this girl said she was felling "low" this year. Pssht, how lame, what kind of spirit is that? Well, her friends decided to change that and came out with some very EXTRAVAGENT presents and messages. But wait, you're probably wondering what this very special day was, right? Well that day happened to be her BIRTHDAY! It was none other than December 20th, when this farishta (LOOOOOOOOL) decided to pop out into the world and grace us with her obscenity! Yeah, shocking, right? This girl, named GIA KHAN was absolutely un-spirited about her birthday. So on her birthday ALLLLLLLL her friends came together from different nooks and corners of the world and decided to wish her and present her some AMAZING gifts. Such a special girl she was. So, anyways, it was FINALLY December 20th, AKA Gia's Birthday, and there was this thread, and guess what happened? Her friends BOMBED it and gave her some memories which would last a lifetime! Gia looked at the thread, and the hilarious, sweet, touching messages her loved ones had sent for her, and was SOOOOOOO touched, she decided to fly out and meet them all individually 'cause she was so ballin'. 'Kay, no, we're kidding, but the story doesn't have an end yet, well... because it's still in the making as you read this! Haha, suckaaaaaaa.

So basically it's Gia Khan's birthday! Woohoo, finally baby ek budhi aurat hogayi! Hailaaaa. JUST KIDDING, you're forever known as the #1 Banana of the world. Don't worry. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIA KHAN. Here are some absolutely AWESOME birthday messages and gifts for YOU. You better enjoy 'em, or I might just add a horrible ending to your kahani. MUHAHAHAHA.

Happy Birthday, Giaaaaaaaaa!
<3

Now! It's off to go and check out some of the AMAZING messages you've recieved! Go on now, banana, enjoy them! (:

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyepinkssfaficanadiansdua_44everjetredrose.awarapan.juhi-ARs.angelrahmona_paksweSani-KarAni-KSGscarlet.moonjesss.Aubade.Samiyah258gia.khandhruviarmaanfanKaJen.xoxoSanju_-Divz-Mehak_Luvs_RaniIshaqzaadia2zahid-Moni-Sue101soundsofcedar

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Giuuuuuuuu Heart

Happy Shappy birthday hai jiiii <3

U knw u nd me are Saggies born in the same year tehe <33

I Loves u nd Love ur Crazy KSG love :D

I Love ur random status updates on him....lol...

Tum jio hazaron saal

So happy birthday to you.

Have lots of birthday fun!

May your birthday wishes all come true,

Even if you have a ton. including ur special wish-

i hope Ksg ke ghar ke saamney tumhara Ghar ho.....tehe

Just stay this bindaas as u r cause tht way u r special

mwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!

Love Siddhika Heart

Happyyy Birthdayyy Giuuu :D

You are one of the most vibrant and loving person I have ever seen !

You are someone who can always make everyone smile and thats something I adore about you !

You have always been so warm and I yet remember how you were so welcoming and friendly with me even when I had just joined KaJen AT ,I guess your friendliness rubbed off on me and I could come there and talk to you and most of us very easily then !

You have been a great friend and been there always ,always calmed me down LOL .

I loveeee your craziness for KSG and how we all go crazy discussing the same tehe <3

I hopeee you have a great day and all your wish comes true because you deserve all of it <3

Wish you all the success and health !

Lots of lovee

Anku <3

Hello there Ms. Khan,

So like Anu & Preet want me to write a birthday message for you. They actually think I love you or something and that I will spend my precious time to write HBD to you erm not gonna happen I mean I have a life and I can't be bothered to pour out my feelings for you *Get Real Jeez* I kid of course I lurrrrrve you more than erm *give me a moment till I think of an analogy* oh more than a soccer mom loves her minivan tehe. Honestly I am kinda nervous to write out this msg :( You know why?! Cos I don't know how I will meet the standards that I set with my birthday msg for you last year :| I mean how can I ever wish you in such a grand way again :S Do you remember my msg? If not here is a reminder  Heart

Don't you agree? I mean how do I make my msg better than that :| ROFLLLL on a serious note that msg just goes to show how we became so fking close in no time :| We went from simple HBD wish kinda friendship to texting each other like every minute of the day kinda fraaandship *tear tear emocionaaal moment*

So where do I start? I ain't good with words so I shall chori a song and edit it for youuuuuz ready :D Tumhe pata toh hoga tumhi pe main fida hoon, tumhe hai jabse chaaha, hawaaon mein udati hoon, tumhi mere har pal mein, tum aaj mein tum kal mein heeeeey Heart Heart HeartJUST kidding ROFL I wouldn't dedicate this to you on your special day :| I am not that mean tehe on to the real song, the one you can listen to without cringing LOL Ek ladki ki tumhe kya sunaao daastaan, woh pagli hai sab se juda, har pal nayi uski ada, BANANA barse Watermelons tarse jaaye woh ladki jahan tehe I am such a good lyricist don't you think :D

So like I m gonna have a trip down the memory lane now :) It all started with our meeting at KaJen AT tehe I remember we were just acquaintances and then you posted my KSG vm and were talking about it and I randomly said oh that's my vm HeartAll hell broke lose :$ I kid LOL Well I remember you complained about it being too short and that I should make a longer one or you will give me silent treatment :/ Erm at that time I was like W*F I hardly know this girl why would I care if she did give me silent treatment LOL Well anyway then I remember us pming each other about DMG and SadMa LOL *I think my nice-ness started to fade away then ROFL* Those biatching sessions were fun <3 Oh how can I forget our FB thread convos too =) But more than anything I am SO glad to that mystery person who gave GiNu my MSN and I was miraculously added to a GAPR convo :| At first it was fking awkward << But then I realized you all are psychos and I fit right in LOL

Thanks SO MUCH for coming into my life tehe *Sappy moment* Because if it wasn't for your Kala Jadoo and brainwashing oh my mahan Banana I would be erm one of those psycho phangurls running after a person who don't give two shits about them. Oh also I would be shown fake love by few "friends" and be fighting with you atm cos I am sure they would have mislead me about you << LMFAO I kid well kinda. I absolutely LOVE KaJening, KPSing, FBing, MSNing and Texting you babe <3 Oh not to mention watch certain someone's videos cos erm that person is hell of an entertainer and makes me feel good about life ROFL. I don't think it would be wrong to say that you complete my everyday life =) *Feel free to laugh at how CHEESY I am* I shall sing another song for youuuuuz  Heart You're the banana to my watermelon, you're the straw to my berry, you're the smoke to my high and you're the one I wanna marry *well on FB we already are <<*, cause you're the one for me and I'm the one for you, you take the both of us and we're the perfect two.

All in all I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve you Banana and I am so glad you did fraaaaaaaaanship with me muaaah! Happy 19th Birthday *Like JJ* Ab tu officially ghar se bhag sakti hai tehe <3 I hope all your wishes come true *including the ones that are pertinent to our two kameenas :)* BTW don't party too hard and NO HOOKING up with anyone for Birthday  Heart you know -_- Both watermelons will appreciate if you just hooked up with us =) By the way I made you a vm, Love <3 I hope you like it ROFL

Love you tons <3

God Bless You!

Sary AKA Your Watermelon!

PS this took me SO LONG to type up cos you are a distraction on MSN -_- Especially since you have two exams ROFL and now I can tell you this msg was the reason why I refused to find you more vids on that actress who udhaoed your neend that day :P

Happy Birthday Giuu!!

You honestly are awesomee!!! I always love talking to you, it's soo much fun! You always make everyone smile specially me when I see your comments in my newsfeed or replies to my msgs :). You're a great friend to have. I love how your dp is always cute pics of karan and whenever I come to your wall I always stare at your dp first then post sometimes do both and then realize what I wrote to you doesn't make sense because I was too busy staring at your dp  Heart. I always love discussing Karan with you, its soo much FUNNN and I'm going to make sure I chat with you sometime really soon right after our exams are finished :). I hope you have a great birthday and whatever you wished for comes true! You deserve the best!

Btw there is absolutely NO excuse not to send me cake since I only live what less than an hour away from your place pshh ok I want some and I'm getting some otherwise I'm going to come all the way to your place just for cake!!

Happy Birthdayyy once again! Enjoyyyy your dayyyy

Hope you have an amazingg dayy!!

Lots of Love

Samiyah  Heart

Wish you a very very Happy BIRTHDAY Gia!!

God Bless You and may u get ur all desires fulfill or in other way may ur all ARMAANs get fulfill ;)  Heart

U r too awesome that i loved to discuss KSG's everything :P ;) with you lollll esp posting his chummas for u and i know his one pic can make u relax from ur whole day stress!!!

Take different flavours of cake and mix them and then cut then that will be PERFECT Gia's B'day cake ;) :D

May good times and great memories be the special gifts that fill ur birthday with happiness!

Be Blessed

Enjoy ur b'day

Take Care

Love u loads

Mwaaahhhh

Love

Divya  Heart

Edited by anitamalik - 19 December 2010 at 10:33pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkssdua_44everjetredrose.canadiansjuhi-ARs.angelawarapan.jesss.Samiyah258gia.khanSani-KarAni-KSGdhruviarmaanfanKaJen.xoxo-Divz-IshaqzaadiMehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedarblessing-beauty

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday to you , humaari sabki bubble of joy Giu <3

A bundle of vivaciousness and fun you are !The way you jump up and down with ur enthu talks in the AT made me smile everytime i saw it :D Ekdum bindaas babe this one and i wish I could actually see you do the 'special dance' you have for us everytime we get good news LOL

So here's wishing you all the fun and smiles and laughter in the world and of course wishing that loads and loads of your 'Armaaan's come true ;)

Have a great Birthday and party hard Gia \m/

Love and squishy hugs,

Ishi :)

Oh hey! It's your birthday, guuuurl?

Well have a fantastic birthday, girl!

xoxo. Heart

Kidding. Obviously, my birthday message cannot be that short, but I seriously don't know where to start, oh my God. Let's start off with the basic  Heart Happy Birthday Gia Westwick Grover Khan! Heart

You know what's funny? I'm writing this on MS Word right, and Westwick comes up as a spelling error, but Grover doesn't. LOL. Anyway, randomness over.

So, I remember the first I talked to you  Heart I really didn't talk to you. Anita Jee had PM'd me about writing a birthday message for you, and I was like, "No way! KaJen thread owner PMing ME? ME!?" And seriously I had this big fan girl grin on my face while I wrote that short message. And you don't even know how I felt when you quoted me, and said thanks. Oh my God. I was seriously GAP's biggest fan; minus Preeti because she yelled at me for mentioning SidNa in KaJen AT. LOL.

Oh how much things have changed in a year! I went from respecting and worshipping you to like being your banamelon daughter. I can't believe it actually happened. I am so glad I decided to randomly add you guys on MSN (or else I'd probably still be one of those "newbies" we make fun of).

I totally credit you for us becoming such good friends! You are seriously one of those people who are really easy to get along with! You are hilarious and it is always amazing when we talk.... which is like pretty much everyday, minus the times we lock ourselves up, away from MSN, for our stupid school/university work.

I know I say this pretty much everyday, but I actually do love you. Heart

You're such an inspiration for me to go to Schulich, oh my God. And you're smarter than what the IF world thinks. You're not a dumb fob from like Narnia for God's sake. Oh right, you're the ROFL-er. But let haters talk, seriously, you're ROFL-ers and trademark Comics Sans MS pink font make me jubilant. You seriously don't give a damn about your reputation, which clearly on IF is made up of ROFL-ers, chaddis, pink font and "actions." And I love you for that. (:

This essay is getting too long. Only if I worked this fast on my school essays instead of staying up until 5am. Anyway, Gia, you're one of the most nautanki-wali girls I have ever met. So dramatic! However, I love you for it! And it's always so much fun watching videos/VMs/movies, etc with you! And remember the good ol' days when we used to spam KaJen AT together (and sometimes KPS too). You're one of the BIGGEST KaJen and KSG fan I have ever met, and I admire you for it!

Okay, long story short, I hope you have an awesome birthday, because an awesome person like you, deserves an awesome day. Party hard! Don't get knocked up though, or KSG and EW will get pissed off at you for deceiving them. Don't be a Riddhima. ROFL. Sorry, had to add that in!

May all your dreams and wishes come true! (:

Oh and I have a special GIF for you. ARE YOU READY? ARE YOU READY?

I have an even better one now...

BAM! YOU'RE PREGNANT!

Hbd again Giuuu!?

You know you love me,

xoxo,

from your sometimes banamelon daughter, sometimes lover, Aditi! Heart

Happy Birthdayyyyyyy Giuu!

I LOVE YOUUUZ and I hope you have an amazing birthday! It's double celebration for you coz exams are over too! So partyy hard, eat lotsa banana cake and do all the things you like to do (including coming on MSN more and talking to us tehe) :D

Okaay so it's time to get a lil cheesy << LMFAO You alreadyy know you're the one person I can say anything to, and I know you'll never judge me. Be it my bipolar opinions about something or my stressing over stupid things...You're always there to listen and make me feel better and for that I honestly love you more than I can express =))

You're probably the most hyper person I've ever come across and that's why whenever you're low or feeling stressed, it makes me feel low too pshht so I want you to make a birthdaaay promise this year - that you'll STAY HAPPPPPPY, keep smiling and keep being your random, hyper, happy, bananaself all year round! ACTUALLY make that two birthday promises..the other one being that you wont ever pull a disappearing act, because whenever you've done that it's not nice Khan! THIS IS MY HEAAAAART....well actually, it's a banana shake, but it is for youuuuz :D muh meeetha kar!

Although I got to know you almost 2 years ago now, it was this time last year that I really fell in love with you =)) When we were all depressed and blahhh, but you'd always manage to make us all laugh teehe.. Tune mujhe sad situations mein hasna sikhaaya and I would likees to thank you dil se for that :D And I guess this is the right time to sayy that although you're my 21st-floor-partner, I would actually never let you go ahead with that :D You're super smart (my nerd in disguise) and I love how passionate you are about all the things you love in life! I know you're going to achieve lots of amazing things and make everyone really proud of you!

I always felt you're kind of really cool and fun to talk to LMFAO but as time has gone on I've seen the more sensitive side to you. ILY for all your madness and sweetness, cheesiness lmfao, naughtiness :D and for there never being a dull moment while talking to you! Oh and, of course, for your random texts and for making my FB wall and newsfeed so fun to wake upto every morning ROFL

OHH and I would like to randomly add here that for some strange reason you are the only person in the world I would dil khush hokar share KSG with << IDK why but yeah..teehe and if I could gift wrap him and send him to you for your birthdaaay, I WOULD! But unfortunately, I can't atm :( So till I can, you'll have to make do with my wishing that you get everything you want (lots of MAC & bananas) and these siggys I made for you (as you must have noticed by now, PS and I do not get along all that well :| LOL but ILY so I went back to it for a bit tehe)

Keep being your awesome self Khan! I hope all your dreams come truee, I hope your birthday is as perfect as youuu, and I hope this is your best year yet!

Lotsa love, always!,

- Preeti xx

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday DEAR KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu

You know who it is because no-one else calls you KAAN and no-one else should DARE to call you that either << I'm actually pretty down that I'm not there to wish you on the day and I just want to say that whatever I will be saying from here on will be due to a heavy intake of drugs.

First of all, I don't think I've seen a BIGGER NAUTANKI than you :) A girl who leaves a msn convo at every little thing that pisses her off and then gives silent treatments :) You're basically an entertainment package.

There's a part of me which feels really protective of you and Anu. I don't know why but even though we talk like friends (which we are), I see you as a younger sister and maybe thats why I act like a nagging mum at times. But its for your betterment kameeni!! I hope by your birthday you are feeling better and not puking like a pregnant woman! You know that dialogue from Hum Tum? Kabhi toh ek hi mulaqat kaafi hoti hai aur kabhi bahut si mulaqatein lag jaati hai. Teheee! Well I think I connected with you instantly and it took no time whatsoever because you're so easy to talk although a big B1ch to me now but I see that as your immense lowe towards me. Don't deny it.

Sorry I couldn't make you anything nice but I'm sure the others will do a great job and I've heard of one surprise which IMO is the best gift you can get (if it all works out) and I just wish I was there to see your reaction. From the bottom of my heart, I want to wish you all the happiness in the world. Please don't stress too much with the exams because the fact that you worry so much shows that you do the work well anyway. Thank you for being the crazy self you are, I can't imagine my net life without our little gang. We've all been through a lot together <3

Anyway, enough of the lecture. I hope you have the BEST day ever! God Bless you with lots of happiness and bananas (one in particular).

I do love you <3 (Strangely its not that hard to say this time).

Love, Precious ki P_____ ( Reema)

P.S. Give a kiss to Snoochie Boochie from me <<

Dear Ms.Gia Khan,

First of all i miss you very much haven't got chance to talk with you for long time and i miss our talks on MSN hope we catch up soon. i remember how we became good thick friends we have made some history in the past lol hehe but you're truly sweet, friendly and dear to me and all other friends, i adore your love for banana and watermelon tehe ROFL and your love for KSG/KaJen/JJ is blissful to see. So on this lovely day i wish you many many happy returns of the day hope all your wishes and dreams comes true keep smiling <3

This one is just for you <3

you're Khan and you're not terrorist:D

Enjoy your day eat loads of cake & have a great time!

Love Dhara<3

MY SNOOOCHIEEEEE BOOOCHIEEEEE...MERIIII BANANAA GIRLLLL....

A VERY VERY VERY HAPPYYYYY BIRTHDDAAAYYY GIUUUU!!! (L)

I haven't known you for really long but in whatever time I've spent with you,I can gladly say that you are one of the most fun-loving & cuuuttesssttt people I've ever met  Heart

In such a short time,you've become such a nice friend of mine and I am glad that I met you <3

As much as we all make fun of it,your Snoochiee Boochie'ness is totally adorable! Ah,it must be one lucky I-Phone to have an owner like you :P LOL!

You are a wonderful person & I love how you are so friendly and caring! There's something really unique about you which sets you apart.

I loveeeeeeeeee the wayyy you loveeee KSG.

I loveeeeeeeeee the wayyy you loveeee KaJen.

I loveeeeeeeeee the wayyy you loveeee Snoochie Boochie.

I loveeeeeeeeee the wayyy you vent out on your FB Status.

And ofcourse your Banana baaraat...who can forget that LMFAOOO

It always used to make me laugh out badly and cheer me up whenever I used to be sad..!!

You always bring a smile on everyone's face & make them happy-that's something only a few can do!

I lovee how you are always so cheerful & crazyy about any or everything & you always spread positivity around.

You're a really awesome person and an amazing friend-totally cool and really helpful.

Always stay the way you are  Heart

I realllyyy hoppeee you have an amazing year ahead and a really bright future filled with loadsss of KSG's hotness and droolness LOL

Have a blast and enjoy your day!

And eat lotsss of cake,don't worry you won't get motiiiiii <<

And even if you do,we'll still love you as much!!

God Bless Ya!

Love you <3

Mehak  Heart

Edited by anitamalik - 19 December 2010 at 10:34pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeawarapan.jetredrose.dua_44evercanadiansgia.khanSamiyah258-Divz-dhruviarmaanfanKaJen.xoxojesss.Ishaqzaadia2zahid-Moni-Asad-Kii-ArzooMehak_Luvs_Ranisoundsofcedar

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Hi Pink Gunda, I heard it's your birthday? Say word! Ah, well baby, you're amazing, and I hope you have an equally amazing birthday, 'cause you deserve it. I love you oh so very much, and I hope you get all the happiness and the success in the world. May Allah SWT bless you with all the happiness, prosperity and joy, and may you always succeed in life. (Ameen)

Well, how do I start off? Well I guess with a compliment, right? Here it is: You are so astonishing, in so many ways which I can't even start to describe. I could go on all night if I had to, but I know that you are one person I've learned a lot from, and have started to look up to and admire, a lot, and I mean that sincerely from deep within my heart. When I first met you, I was... shocked. You were such a typical phangurl, obsessed with KSG, JW, and just KaJen overall, but as time went on and we started talking more, the REAL Gia Khan was shown to me, and I cannot explain to you how much I admire you. You're an incredible girl who has so many sides to herself.

Whether it is the CRAPPIEST day, you tend to say the most positive things, and make everyone, including myself so happy. You have a way with words, whether you know it or not. You're so inspiring to learn from! You are a person which I've come to love so much over the course of 7-8 months now. It's such a short period of time, but you're one person who I cannot seem to go without talking to, now. That really scares me, though. Don't leave me, kay? Thanks. Heart

I know for a fact that when I've had my horrible experiences, you counter them and you make me smile. Your personality is so amazing, and I hope you realize that. You are so real, and so honest, you are just such a remarkable person to look forward to talking to. Through my horrific university scares, you always tend to calm me down with Nosh, Sary and Anu Didi, and I thank you so much for that. You people are so spectacular; I really hope you know that.

I still remember the first time I spoke to you on MSN; I was shook, no lie. I was trying to scroll up and down trying to keep track of the pink font of yours, and by the time I read your one message, there'd be hundreds more, so I would give up and type in 'lol' and 'rofll' for eff's sake. LOL. I have to say, your one month absence has shown me how much I actually love you, that's crazy, right? Well, it's true. I love you so much, and I love the fact that you're so honest and so easy to talk to. You're absolutely remarkable in every possible way, and though you intimidate me, A LOT, I still have got to say, you're one person who I've come to admire a lot. I love you oh so much, gorgeous, and you always manage to make everyone smile, and that's absolutely astounding!

So let's cut it short; you're absolutely, positively, miraculously, B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. I hope one day, we get to meet, and have a real life conversation where we actually realize who each other are. Tehe. You make me smile, babe. I love you, have a very happy birthday, and party it up! I know I should give you a gift, but I sort of suck in the creativity department, so I'll gift you with a special surprise soon... hopefully. LOL, don't take my word on it, though. I suck with promises, but what I CAN promise you, is that my love for you shall always be as great as it is today, if not, greater. I love you.

Happy Birthday, Pink Gunda. <3 Lots of love, Phatty

I end with one of my favourite quotes; "Be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you everybody else. It means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."

PS. There's a gift... which shall come soon, pakka!

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Gia!!

Hope this day is really special for you. wish you all the love happiness and success in life always. Always keep smiling and stay just the way you are. We love to see the entertaining and funny messages and comments by you. Keep rocking.

And hope you have an awesome birthday...party hard...

God bless

-Sara

Happy Happy Birthdayyyy to the mostttt amazing person everrrr  Heart

Giaaaaa I love you sooo much!!!Hope this new yr brings u lots nd lots of happiness and success.cos baby u deserve all of it ;)  Heart

Your suchaaa sexy biatch gia ;) haha!Iloveeeyou

im SO glad to have come across you..ALL the times we v spent together..IN WED..in the AAL cc..and then ofcourse fb and msn.have been so memorableeee for mee  Heart

Its soo amazing to have to around..ur postssss and ur looove for ksg makes me smileeeeeee  Heart

Seriously even in our convos nd stuff..widout gia itslike umm somethings really missing :| widout u and ur PINKKK font ofcourse  Heart

Your suchaaa fun loving personnn man!!I still remember ur posts in WED and then in the AAL chat club..wid millions of banana emoties..and i used to wonder..umm why does she love "bananas" so much UNTILL AHEMMNM I ACTUALLY found out wat it meant :\ ROFLLLLLL

I loooove you even though ur gayab nowadays :)

i loooove you even though u havent skyped wid me till now :)

AND I LOOVE YOU even though u dun share those GL secrets wid me but instead just laugh and say ILOVEUKASHUUU lmfao:|

Buuut gia..ur perfectt just the wayy u are..Never changee cos i love this sexy biatch ;) haha!

I hopppeee all ur wishes come trueee ..including ur *ahem ahem* wishes and ofcourse ur dreammm of meeeting KSG ur bananaaaaaaaa =D

Love you giaa..have a blaaaaaast and a bananlicious burrrday lmfao  Heart

Lots of looooooveee nd kisses

Kashuuu.

Dear Gia,

Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday!!

You are one of the most loved members of the AT and the KaJen group! And I wish for you to always be surrounded by Love and Happiness in abundance everywhere!

May all your wishes and dreamz come true! And wishing you every success too!

Lots of love,

Kavi

HAPPYY BURRDAYYY Giuuu meri Bcp!  Heart May God bless you and give you everything you want! I hope all of your Armaans come true and may you get lots and lots and lots of love, happiness, and success in your life! I love you SOOO much! I remember around this time last year was when we became close.. honestly I never thought we would ever just be friends forget being such good friends! But I'm glad we are! You are an amazing person! You're just so sweet and funny and to be honest I LOVE when you call me gay LMFAOO because it just reminds me that hey this is our Giuuu ? You're such an amazing friend and I know I can share anything with youuu! We've had time when we're just so frustrated and upset but in the end we manage to cheer each other up and just laugh about whatever :) And I love you and your love for KSG (and his banana tehe) .. you're seriously one of the biggest KSG fans I've seen  Heart And uhm btw I'm missing your banana baarat so I hope they come out from hiding :) I remember before fb and msn, we used to talk in the KaJen thread and we'd PM each other a ton of FFs (LMFAOO you know which ones!) and all I can say is damn we've come a looong way! You're just such an amazing person and you make me love you even more every single dayy! Your bubbly and cheery self just makes my day! And oye I miss talking to you a lot so get your butt online more okieee :) So once again Ily Giaa! Have a very very happy burday! Party hard, enjoy, eat cake.. of course SEND ME A PIECEEE :) Always be that same happy loving fun Giu okie  Heart Muaaahhhh! I love youu loadss!  Heart

Loads of love from,

Noru.. your Noweeeeee  Heart

Giuuuuuuuuuuuuu my popsi partner! Happy happy happy birthdayy :) So I was going through and reading all the messages people have written for you, and man you're so loved :| LOL, but you deserve every bit of the love we give youu, because honestly..you're just kinda hard not to love! :) I remember last time around this year we were talking about how you should have come to FL for winter break, but you know not now..but one day in the future it will happen! LOLL. And I'll drive down to see youuu! :) I hope god blesses you with everything you ever wanted, and much much more! I love how I can always vent to you about anything, and also go gaga with you over KSG ? I love your love for KSG, your love for KaJen, your love for JJ! This sounds lame, but I honestly don't even know what to tell youu. You're absolutely amazing, and gorgeous (though you always try to deny it for some reason, pssht stop being modest! lol), and I feel like I can tell you anythinggg and I don't have to worry about what you'll think of me! I love you because you always know how to make me laugh when I"m down, oh, and our Michele and Jesse moments! Can we do that sometime soon again?Pleaseeee  Heart This message is so random, and not very organized...but just know that i love you soooooooooooooooooooo much LOLL, and that you're absolutely amazing and nobody should tell you any different! Muahhh? Oh and I don't have your VM ready :( First off you can blame it on exams, I got no time to make one..and then my net went out and it just came back after the guy finally came over and stuff, and now I'm gonna start making it but I feel like I have no creativity in my mind what so ever...I guess studying just does that to youu <<. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, I promise it will be up sooon, because I can't leave you hanging on your birthday tehee ?

Love you 2345 raised to infinity,

Mira Heart

My dearest GIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........SNOOOCHIIIEEEE BOOOCHHIIEEE......

Happy Birthday to youuuuu

Happy Birthday to youuuuu

Happy Birthday to crazy sweetheart Giaaaaaa

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dude..everyone has written so so much about you and when I think of what to write for your birthday I just think of one thing - I love you. So what do I wish for you on your birthday? EVERYTHING that you wish for yourself and more. You are such an amazing and special person. True you have your moments ;) but hey...who doesn't? But you know what? On your birthday I wanna ask you to do something for me. Karo gi na? Please never give me your silent treatments... I seriously get worried :S JK you can give me as many silent treatments you want. You know why? Because i know the secret behind them. You only give them to people you love and have the right to get angry with? right? LOL

The other thing that I love about you is that one thing we all share in common - the feeling of "Anything for KaJen!" hehe.. I love the way you stand up for KSG and Jen and are willing to fight anyone, anywhere. As fattu said - Our Pink Gunda!!! LOL

So, all in all what I am trying to say is a girl who is so absolutely beautiful (inside out), amazing, bindaas, true friend, loyal and crazy fanatic...deserve nothing but the best of this world.

Happy birthday one more time...Have a blast..Enjoy your day and may your birthday and the next year be completely extraordinary - JUST LIKE YOU :)

Keep Smiling ..... Always!

With lots n lots of love and best wishes

Rabia (dua_44ever)

Here is your small sa gift from me:

Edited by anitamalik - 19 December 2010 at 10:36pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.jetredrose.canadiansgia.khanSamiyah258jesss.KaJen.xoxoSanju_-Divz-Asad-Kii-Arzoo-Moni-a2zahidIshaqzaadisoundsofcedarblessing-beauty

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

Hayloo Tubie,

Happy Birthday !!!!! hope you have a wonderful year ahead...god bless you with all that you wish for and much more :-) Hope karan comes back on tv soon...Ha Haaa....loves girlie !!! take care and keep smiling  Heart

Heart

Hamsa

Dear Giu,

Happy Birthday..Hope all your dreams come true and hope you are done with your college soon, so you could stop stressing..:)...Hope you find your Armaan soon, just don't become like Riddhima..ha ha.. Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... I miss our Barney song and miss hanger breaking stories... So this birthday, instead of giving you something, I am going to ask you to give us more GIU TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

oh, we haven't seen GiNu fighting lately...why is that??..:)

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and hope your day is as special as you are.. Go and eat extra piece of cake for me..

Shalu

Dear FS Partner...choc cake toh hua purana...meine socha ke chalo kuch alag hi sa cake aap ko gift karte hai..so here u go ...I know u will love it! ;) :D :D

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/334180/334180,1236973272,4/stock-photo-candles-spelling-happy-birthday-stuck-in-bananas-instead-of-cake-for-healthy-lifestyle-birthday-26595427.jpg

Wishing you a very very Happy Bday and may all that you wish for on this special day comes true. Wishing you all the best in the coming year! Have a great one! Muaah  Heart

Mahez

Dear Gia!!!

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthdayyyyyy!!!!! Many Many Many happy years to come  Heart

Hope all of your dreams & wishes come true....have an amazing bday and hope you get pampered a lot....and no work that day! :D

Have some chocolate cake for me also....and a banana shake ;)

Lots of Love!  Heart

Nina

Dearest Giu...

Many Many happy Returns of the day and many more to come.

Have a wonderful day dear (lots of MAC Shopping )and have a blast. Wishing all your dreams come true and you have a great year ahead.

Lovez Giu.. i really miss talking to you. Will never forget those fun days where we talked everything under the sun.

wishing you lots of happiness and good healthy and we need to talk here very soon after i come back from India.

Muuuaahhzz.. Veena.

Happy Birthday To Youuu

Happy Birthday To Youu

Happi Birthday Giuuuu

Happy birthday to Youu

Happy Birthday Hunnn  HeartMay you have an amazingly awesome day like u today! and just ENJOYY ? i know u wud  Heart

Eat lotsa bananas tehe  Heart

So its been a year or two? i guess i'm confused... wht i know this is my second year wishing u a B;day! so yeah. I have adored u the day we met always! ? and i looveed u will and always! muuaahh! ? and i miss talking to u these days! :( but aniwaiz!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEYY!

Eat lotsa bananas. annnd Ferrero Rochers! :D  Heart

I Loove youu lotsaa and will awlays doo  Heart muaah

and yes one more thing,

My B;day Siggie for u  Heart

I hope yoouu likeee it  Heart tehe

Andd May you have an awesome year ahead! and may we all get back KSG in our lifes. tehe  Heart

And i'm so glad i have met you in my lifeee!  Heart

Happy Birthdayyyy!  Heart

Lotsaaa Loooveee

Saniii

*BIG HUGGGG*

Hey giaaaa

happy birthday babe  Heart

happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i luvvvv u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

i would take this day to thank u soooooooo much for the luv and support u have given me always

when ksg wasnt there and we all would be depressed u always kept making funny comments and making us all laugh and feel much happier

i luv u coz u were always there for me and u always made me feel happier than i was at tht time

u always make me smile even when i am abt to cry rofl

so i thank u for all tht today

and i take this day to let u knw wht u mean to me

for me u r a beautiful human being and a great friend

always whenever i feel low all i want to do is come online and all i want to do is catch u all i mean our group online lolz tehe

tehe has become like the Group Word for our group and the other work is rofl

and the best is ur kps comments rofl

like always when u r on kps u write these "comments" mking everything seem good and environment seem beautiful and happier.

u r like this gunda of our team rofl

u make me smile laugh and just be happy and the best is u understand me always and u always give me tht miss u messages which makes me smile

i would thank u today for being there and catching my hand when i needed sum1

happy bruthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

may god bless u and grant u the best of things in life

and yes mayb ur jumping frm 21st floor plan never happen coz i need u in my life for myself

and we all need the gunda in our team rofl

i luv u giaa khan

happy birthday have funn

and yeah have lots of cake and ofcourse send me sum cake too tehe

muah meri giuuuuu

ur new name hw can i forget KSG ki gia

happy birthday KSG ki gia

happpy birthday to u

happy birthday gia

happy birthday to u

with lots of loveee

Amby

Giaa, meri jaaan,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BANANA :) I hope all of your armaan's come true and you meet KSG/SRK VERY VERY soon ? I hope you have an amazing day :D Take a day off, go shopping and pamper yourself! You work TOO hard, ab take a break and chill! Drink a banana shake for me and eat a banana cake LOL. I miss talking to you :(

Lots of love,

Mohi  Heart

GIAAAAAAAAA KHAAAAAN! HAPPYYY HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY TO YA!

Woohoo your one year older and more buddhier tehee! DUDE tehee totally rubbed off on me from u and Sahar and now I can't stop using it! But dude have an AMAZINGGGG Birthday! This day comes only once a year so party it up and enjoy your day to the fullest!

LOL I remember when I first met ya on KaJen thread and it was almost the 100 threads celebration and your hot pink font left my eyes burning tehee! I won't lie Heartwhen I first met ya u scared me and u sounded like one of those stuck up snobs and u were one heck of a hyper person and u still are LOL! But as I got to know ya I realized ur anything but a snob and I love ya tehee ? I'm glad I've never had to deal with your silent treatments and hopefully I'll never have to :)

Ur a veryyy sweet person and although u call me Rabies which I absolutely despise I still love ya ? I loveeee watching the most randomest stuff with ya anything from KaJen scenes which never get old, moviessss to videos of a special someone ;-) if u know what I'm talking about lol :) U make my life more purtyful with all those FF's and OS's and for that I thank u :)

I shall catch up on all of GG sooooon so we can go on spazzing about Chuck and Blair LOL :) Once again have a dandyyyyy birthday and may this upcoming year bring ya lots of happiness, success, and joy!

- Love ya, Rabies (MOOON)  Heart

This is just a small VM I made for ya its nothing special but I hope u like it ?

Dearest Gia,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!! Its been just an awesome journey to know you, I just love reading your FB statuses and your comments...it just makes me smile! On IF, whenver I see your pink font in the Kajen thread or the KPS I know it's gonna make me smile:) :) Your siggy dabba, your banana men I love it all KHAN :) Hehe

The best thing about you is that you are so warm and nice to me whenever I get the time to chat with you which is hardly ever!!! I wish I could talk with you more on FB or MSN coz ur such an amazing personality but Im always so neck deep in all my wrk :( But whenever I do chat with u it feels great :) :)

On this day I wish you loads and loads of happiness and the best of both worlds! May you get whatever your heart desires and even more than that!

Have a AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG day! I loveee you loadsHeart muahh

Lots of love,
Tina

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Kameeni, Happy Birthday to you! :D

Okay, I kid. You aren't a kameeni! Well you kind of are! I've been getting together you're birthday stuff for you since this weekend ( my cousins were over too kay, I wasn't lying about that) Anyways, and you're ass is getting angry on me for not giving you attention -_- (Oh and my arm hurts too LOL I aint kidding about that either) So basically this weekend was super busy for me, therefore I barely came on, and organizing all that birthday stuff and then having you hounding me ontop of all that wasn't fun Gia Khan! -_- Mera dimaag kharab ho gaya tha!

Anyways, I kid. Despite all that, you aren't a kameeni. (BUT Like I said, sometimes you can be one -_-) But I guess thats something unique about you Gia << Okay moving along, you're seriously one of the best things that came in my life Gia! It's been like two years nearly LOL and I remember how we first started talking with that ONE proper PM LMFAO! Imagine If i hadn't PM'ed you I would have been still hating on how gia0005( now gia.khan) used to post a "Hi", write her DMG episode analysis, and then log off a minute later -___- OH how much I hated that, I think only I know. If we still weren't talking you wouldn't be PUNKING ME :O Like you do now :O How would it feel to not punk me around Gia? It would be a disturbing feeling right :( You would be adhura! lol.. So like I said, you're a pari that came into my life :D You're one of the people I can share ANYTHING and EVERYTHING with. You're my love, you're always there for me no matter what, I love how you know when Im upset, I love how you boss me around, I love how two years back you used to be super sweet to me :| and now its like something else ROFL, I love how you turned me from a sweet girl to a (you know ;)) I love how we randomly text each other, and I love how we get into 989899 fights (mostly cause of gogi :):)), we wouldn't be GiNu without them.. So yeah I think i am thankful for you coming into my life :D SO BE HAPPY and party like a rockstar on this special day!

This year was bad for GiNu :( we got into so many fights, but despite all that, we LOVEEEEEEEEEE each other and we basically break and make up <<  2011 inshallah will be bettaa! Just remember, Im Anita Malik and I LOVE YOU :D:D I wouldn't be Anita without you :D:D:D

So this wish is like an essay lol but imma wrap it up! Hope you get everything you wish for <3 and may all your dreams come true cause you REALLY deserve it! You're my sistaaaaaaa from another mothaaaaa!

OHHH and here's a gift from me to you! I was avoiding you last night cause of this too ROFL, be happy and thankful after you watch it pssht!

Lots of love, Anu Heart

OH and guess who we have a message from :O FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY :D HAILA :D We hope it makes your birthday even more special<3 ( Credit: Amby/Anku)

Edited by anitamalik - 20 December 2010 at 9:17am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyejetredrose.awarapan.canadians..Mira..siddhika_ksggia.khanSamiyah258jesss.Sani-KarAni-KSGdhruviarmaanfan-Divz-KaJen.xoxoAlu--Moni-Asad-Kii-ArzooMehak_Luvs_RaniIshaqzaadisoundsofcedarblessing-beauty

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR BANANA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU <3

Baby I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve you :) I hope you get everything that you wish for this year and may 2011 be as amazing as erm Baby and JJ's chemistry LOL Enjoy this day to the fullest. It's your SPECIAL day. I love you 2, 3, 4, 5 raised to infinity! BTW I am not gonna lie I ij jealous of that KSG msg ROFL I kid but he is SO CUTE to have wished you man :| Best gift ever!

PS AMAJJJJJJING Thread Anu and Erm Phatty *GOOD JOB you know what you did LOL*

Edited by -Sary- - 19 December 2010 at 10:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.jetredrose.jesss.dhruviarmaanfangia.khanMehak_Luvs_Ranianitamalik

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
RESERVED

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.gia.khananitamalikAsad-Kii-Arzoo

jetredrose. IF-Rockerz
jetredrose.
jetredrose.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthdayyyy once again Giu! Have a fantastic Birthday! May all your dreams and wishes come true on this day 
Love ya Heart
ANUUUUU and Phattyyyy u guys were brilliant and I loveeeeeee the thread! Love that last special ksg message Smile

Edited by jetredrose - 19 December 2010 at 10:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.dua_44evergia.khananitamaliksoundsofcedar

Go to top