Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Zee tv's official News confirms CB resurrection

tathyaana thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Come NEW YEAR and television viewing on Zee will simply be unstoppable! To begin with, there's a good news for all CHOTI BAHU fans! Dev and Radhika who ruled the roost as television's favourite jodi will make a comeback once again on public demand with an endearing fresh story of Choti Bahu! 😳
With a new plot and many more actors,  Dev – Radhika aka Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik will once again warm your hearts as the divine couple intensely in love but torn apart by adverse circumstances.

Deeya Singh, the producer of the show said, "We are overwhelmed by the response we've received from viewers on Choti Bahu. Since the time the show went off air,  we have been flooded with calls, SMS's and mails to  revive the magic of Dev and Radhika. Infact, we even got innumerable hate mails from India and abroad when the show ended. We had no idea that Dev and Radhika as characters would become so enormously popular and masses would love them so much!"πŸ‘πŸΌ

Echoing the same thought,Avinash Sachdev , the man who essayed Dev's role said, "I could not believe when Zee TV said they wanted to make Choti Bahu again and cast me and Rubina once again as Dev and Radhika. This is totally something unheard of! But all said and done, both I and Rubina are extremely elated about this development. There are very few shows which get a second chance  and  I'm glad that Choti Bahu is one of them. It's all the more challenging as it's a new story."
πŸ˜†

"It's a complete new show with an entirely new packaging. The only resemblance to the old show is that Avinash and me play Dev and Radhika but in a totally different avataar. Their chemistry is so genuine and real that they've rewritten romance on television. Very soon, the audiences will get to see their favourite show Choti Bahu back on television screens and this time around too, we hope that they love them equally," ends  Rubina Dilaik. 
☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks tathyana for the article but this has been posted. Even some articles were delebrated floated for CB2 announcemnet in ZRA but guess they conveniently forgot abt that also...bunch of lunatics working thr..i wonder how with these working stds they continued for 18 years..🀒

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the article.

But the ZEE people are a BIG TIME LIARS!!!!!!!! How disgusting of them to stoop so low to get some more TRP's. I was already miffed about CB not getting due recognition in the awards, and top of it there was no AVI performance as said in the article!! Why did they have to lie!!??? 

Hehe......yeah Seema.......wonder how the channel came this long after playing such games! But i guess initially they werent so bloating in their ego......now a days they seem to be doing so. The consequences can be easily seen in the TRP of their showsπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing, so many same article's. Waiting for CB 2. Want to hear more news! 😊

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah ashna...yeh dil maange more:-)
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx 4 sharing....................waiting 4 CB 2!😊
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks, Chalhov.

Already read this one, and so many millions of such similar articles, yaar. Now waiting for the final confirmation with launch dates, promos, etc.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tathyaana

Come NEW YEAR and television viewing on Zee will simply be unstoppable! To begin with, there's a good news for all CHOTI BAHU fans! Dev and Radhika who ruled the roost as television's favourite jodi will make a comeback once again on public demand with an endearing fresh story of Choti Bahu! 😳
With a new plot and many more actors,  Dev ' Radhika aka Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik will once again warm your hearts as the divine couple intensely in love but torn apart by adverse circumstances.

Deeya Singh, the producer of the show said, "We are overwhelmed by the response we've received from viewers on Choti Bahu. Since the time the show went off air,  we have been flooded with calls, SMS's and mails to  revive the magic of Dev and Radhika. Infact, we even got innumerable hate mails from India and abroad when the show ended. We had no idea that Dev and Radhika as characters would become so enormously popular and masses would love them so much!"πŸ‘πŸΌ

Echoing the same thought,Avinash Sachdev , the man who essayed Dev's role said, "I could not believe when Zee TV said they wanted to make Choti Bahu again and cast me and Rubina once again as Dev and Radhika. This is totally something unheard of! But all said and done, both I and Rubina are extremely elated about this development. There are very few shows which get a second chance  and  I'm glad that Choti Bahu is one of them. It's all the more challenging as it's a new story."
πŸ˜†

"It's a complete new show with an entirely new packaging. The only resemblance to the old show is that Avinash and me play Dev and Radhika but in a totally different avataar. Their chemistry is so genuine and real that they've rewritten romance on television. Very soon, the audiences will get to see their favourite show Choti Bahu back on television screens and this time around too, we hope that they love them equally," ends  Rubina Dilaik. 
☺️

t4s