India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 98)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I am very very very happy that we are seeing DD (pea Brain) cry..

I hope she cry for very long time like Nivi had cried....oh I pray to god she cries a lot.

she deserves no attention from anyone..she is such a brat and always wanted to center of attraction. I do not think DD has ever loved Sid...

see if you think there was no guy around DD and Nivi...only S was the guy and ofcourse DD wanted whatever was around for herself...so it just so happens that it is Sid who was the best trophy and DD wanted it..even if it means killing Nivi's love..she is so self centered that she could not see her 2 best friends...in love...

How can she ever love anyone??? she does not know herself then how can she know anyone else...and again I repeat she does not love Sid...he was the only guy around and she wanted it to be hers...

till now she has not done 1 nice thing for Nivi..like give her gift, or talk to her with love..or offer to defend her..she stands there like a stone with Sid when other people are screaming at Nivi..

Oh much I hate DD...you guys have no idea...I hope she die in hell.

Edited by simran728 - 21 December 2010 at 11:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey Mithu how are you even we felt same for Divya but I think Boley chooridyan will not be played now as they had done Chand chupa badal mein and boley choodiyan song has been cut from the episode and if you see KC sequence was cut short. Divya has gone to hemlata only and she won't be back till Sid will not go to manofy her.

I know VD will send Sid to talk to Divya, but what if Sid couldn't convince her without telling her the real truth about Nivi and him, and she just tell him that she won't return till Nivi is there.  I just don't want another situation where Nivi again have to sacrifice for that pea brain DD. (loved this name LOL)
I saw Dadaji was also upset with her behavior today, but don't know how this mess will be cleared, CC will not make this as easy as it sounds. Angry

I think Viren will stop her for Saying any kind of Sorry to DD...bcos Nivi has done no wrong..

if there is a misunderstanding between Sidya then they can figure it out...its not like they came to help Nivren at all..

even i dont know how this mess will be cleared but I do not think Nivi will have to sacrifice bcos Viren will stop her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
ok..after reading all your analysis I have finally watched all the episodes.loved itHeart..i know I am late but what to do...actually its fun bcos i have your comments in my mind when I am watching it..at work I read the forum and then I know how the episode will bee before i watch them.cool..anyway

i wanted to point something out to you'll..

you see every time Nivi goes help DD and rescue her ...like glass incident etc...right??

But today when DD said she is not feeling well and went up to her BD ..Nivi did not go behind her and did not say let me help her ...or talk to her..or let me see why she is behaving this way....nothing.

she did not take DD's responsibility and thats a BIG and good step and change in Nivi in the right direction.....i think Nivi is upset at DD for behaving badly and then whole day staying aloof and now she wants to spoil her KC also bcos of her mood ..and Nivi did not join her..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

I am very very very happy that we are seeing DD (pea Brain) cry..

I hope she cry for very long time like Nivi had cried....oh I pray to god she cries a lot.

she deserves no attention from anyone..she is such a brat and always wanted to center of attraction. I do not think she has ever loved Sid...

see if you think there was no guy around DD and Nivi...only S was the guy and ofcourse DD wanted whatever was around for herself...so it just so happens that it is Sid who was the best trophy and DD wanted it..even if it means killing Nivi's love..she is so self centered that she could not see between her 2 best friends...in love...

How can she ever love anyone??? she does not know herself then how can she know anyone else...and again I repeat she has not love Sid...he was the only guy around and she wanted it to be hers...

till now she has not done 1 nice for Nivi..like give her gift, or talk to her with love..or offer to defend her..she stands there like a stone and Sid when other people are screaming at Nivi..

Oh much I hate DD...you guys have no idea...I hope she die in hell.
I agree simran with you. we all feel our pea brain is not worth all the precious love of nivi. Nivi up till now has given her sooo much, even as a kid dont really remember that well but when sid and nivi were talking about their chilhood memories, sid said sid would climb trees and get apples ( something like that) give that  to nivi but nivi would imidiatly give it to divya and sid would get angry and shout at her which would make nivi cry and dadaji would get angry at sid. Anyways these small gestures from nivi even as such a young age shows her immense love for her sister. We as a kid mabye would just take the apple and eat it ourselves but from that young age she has developed such deep feelings for pea brain that now that nature of her is soo strong that no matter what ever happens or what ever divya does i think nivi will still support her and give her love and everything else. But divya does not hold these deep feelings for nivi, yes she does love nivi but not enough to scarafice anything. so i just dont feel her repenting after finiding out nivi's sacrifice would hold much value, it would have if it was shown divya loved her sister equally as the same as nivi and then after got manupulated by evil games and later repented for her mistakes, then only it would be fine but now i dont think this sister rift and then repenting etc is much good, it is boring i agree.

Lol but simran calm dont darling dont hope she dies in hell, just hope she gets some brain in her empty head than that way she will be tollarable dont u think??  

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

ok..after reading all your analysis I have finally watched all the episodes.loved itHeart..i know I am late but what to do...actually its fun bcos i have your comments in my mind when I am watching it..at work I read the forum and then I know how the episode will bee before i watch them.cool..anyway

i wanted to point something out to you'll..

you see every time Nivi goes help DD and rescue her ...like glass incident etc...right??

But today when DD said she is not feeling well and went up to her BD ..Nivi did not go behind her and did not say let me help her ...or talk to her..or let me see why she is behaving this way....nothing.

she did not take DD's responsibility and thats a BIG and good step and change in Nivi in the right direction.....i think Nivi is upset at DD for behaving badly and then whole day staying aloof and now she wants to spoil her KC also bcos of her mood ..and Nivi did not join her..
well i hope nivi does develop a change but i think today maby ( i am probebly wrong ) she was giving divya time to her self to think about things, and also viren also assured her that pea brain would be fixed (lolz) soo i think nivi is kinda trusting viren in this and now also she knows divya is upset so she knows if she goes to her divya will get more annoyed and mad with her so nivi used her brain and left divya on her own.

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728tamushigmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

I agree simran with you. we all feel our pea brain is not worth all the precious love of nivi. Nivi up till now has given her sooo much, even as a kid dont really remember that well but when sid and nivi were talking about their chilhood memories, sid said sid would climb trees and get apples ( something like that) give that  to nivi but nivi would imidiatly give it to divya and sid would get angry and shout at her which would make nivi cry and dadaji would get angry at sid. Anyways these small gestures from nivi even as such a young age shows her immense love for her sister. We as a kid mabye would just take the apple and eat it ourselves but from that young age she has developed such deep feelings for pea brain that now that nature of her is soo strong that no matter what ever happens or what ever divya does i think nivi will still support her and give her love and everything else. But divya does not hold these deep feelings for nivi, yes she does love nivi but not enough to scarafice anything. so i just dont feel her repenting after finiding out nivi's sacrifice would hold much value, it would have if it was shown divya loved her sister equally as the same as nivi and then after got manupulated by evil games and later repented for her mistakes, then only it would be fine but now i dont think this sister rift and then repenting etc is much good, it is boring i agree.

Lol but simran calm dont darling dont hope she dies in hell, just hope she gets some brain in her empty head than that way she will be tollarable dont u think??  

Shova you have described Nivi's love for Divya perfectly. I still wonder sometimes that how come always Nivi is taking care of Divya's need when Divya is elder sister. You know normally elder one takes care of younger one. But Nivi before marriage also took care of Di's feeling first. One thing about Nivi's affection for Divya always bothered me, that she didn't even think for a second to break all her relations which matters most her for that pea brain DD. That's why when yesterday Viren said that she left all her relations just to make DD's one relation, it shows how much he understands her. But Divya's obsession and dumbness is now crossing limits. Feeling jealousy because you think that your sister is getting more attention is still tolerable but suspecting your own married sister having affair with your husband is just nuts.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hey guys how r u doing and what is happening?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey guys how r u doing and what is happening?

Hey Zarmeen, just discussing DD's behavior and what is going to happen tomorrow. I just hope that we have some more NivRen moments before DD's drama take over the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index