Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 97)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

YOU Know same here even I was searching for this song on you tube but couldn't find it I hope they give us complete song on this and also other they played in hospital I loved that too. Jaanu happy day is over now tomorrow again due to DD Nivi will cry Oh god Divya should be told about Nivi's sacrifice jaan or Nivi should stop bothering about Divya. I want to see what Viren will do now how is he going to bring smile back on Nivi's face. Will he do something or not? Or he has some other plans for her.

How Sid is going to manofy his wife who has started creating problems for him now. He was supposed to be dominating type and now becoming all recessive. Why could he not tell dadaji about JAAL so that they would be out of house leaving all of them in peace. Dadaji should plan holiday for NivRen so that they will out for sometime away from Viren's darling sweetheart mother who had never bothered in these years and in earlier episodes about how his son is putting up today all of sudden she couldn't see her son hungry wow great. I was like ya you are the only one who really care about him. I don't understand these women when they spoil their DIL lives why can't they think their son's life is also at stake. I can understand whatever she is doing in DivSid life as she will be happiest person to see Sid crying but Viren she knows how much he loves Nividita (he even told her he will commit suicide if she separate him from Nivi) but still she is doing all this risking Viren's life which make me think she actually want Viren to be unhappy as she earlier separate him from his dadaji, his house, his family and now his love (great ma who can't see his child actually happy). Now a days her face cringes even at the thought of Viren because he is deewana for Nividita.

Sweetie I am dreading tomorrow too, this DD is making our lives hell too with Nivi. I just don't want Nivi to go back to her shell again. Viren ne bahot papad bele hai yaha tak aane ke liye. I think Sid should step up now and take care of situation with his wife. Viren knows truth and he will always protect Nivi but this time I want Sid to take care of mess created by his wife. I want the truth of Sid-Nivi out now, everyone knows except that DD and that's amazing.

About CC I just don't know what to say, I don't think she ever thought about his son. She didn't care when Viren didn't have BF, everyone was upset but she was calm as cucumber. And all of a sudden when almost the whole day was over, she suddenly remembered that her son didn't eat at all. Angry She is trying to get rid of Nividita and trying do all in her strength to ruin Nivi's life but not for a moment she thought that what that will do to her own son's life. Even if I say all the curse words I know that won't be enough to describe this mother.

Edited by gmann2010 - 21 December 2010 at 9:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejasihusimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
hi everyone..hope everyone is doing well. probably watching the lovely scenes again and again.

i want to say thanks to everyone for their analysis...so grateful for you guys putting your time into explaining each scene and each dialog. 

but my special Thanks go to Aashvee as she did a wonderful and beautiful job in explaining every feeling with so much humor..n love...Aashvee you have a gift dear of writing so wonderfully.... I could not stop reading your analysis. i think I have read your post like Million times to feel all your words and meaning of each and every line..so beautiful that words are less to describe it.

tamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Shova Nandu the bandu is not allowed here so back to the topic. Ya ketty totally agree with you. Sid should actually handle his wife and stop depending on other for work to be done.

JAAL are not classified as parents but No worries Viren now has wonderful dadaji, adorable tayiji and most important beautiful, cute, innocent wifey Nividita (bus she should not go in Divyavrata mode) to care about him.

aashvee.rahejasimran728NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I just got to see the episodes and have yet to go through all the pages you guys have commented on... I loved Nivren part and was a little annoyed with Divya... How can it be that she is so self involved.... she didn't even take a second to think otherwise... why would a person so conclusive about two people whom you used to call best friends??

I also wonder where is the Bole chudiya dance sequence...Divya should be back for that for sure so I am thinking she is not gone away for long... or may be like somebody predicted she went to drink tea with Viren!!

To be honest this sister rift track is a little boring and too common.....DKP productions should end it here and both Nivi and Divya should join forces and teach CC and YD a lesson.... 

Viren should meet up with Divya and tell her the truth and Divya should come to her senses. Then the sisters should meet and decide that they will never be alag and then play tit for tat against CC.... I know although Nivi is not the one to do such things as she is so nice....

cant wait for tomrorow!!....anybody online????

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuNivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

I just got to see the episodes and have yet to go through all the pages you guys have commented on... I loved Nivren part and was a little annoyed with Divya... How can it be that she is so self involved.... she didn't even take a second to think otherwise... why would a person so conclusive about two people whom you used to call best friends??

I also wonder where is the Bole chudiya dance sequence...Divya should be back for that for sure so I am thinking she is not gone away for long... or may be like somebody predicted she went to drink tea with Viren!!

To be honest this sister rift track is a little boring and too common.....DKP productions should end it here and both Nivi and Divya should join forces and teach CC and YD a lesson.... 

Viren should meet up with Divya and tell her the truth and Divya should come to her senses. Then the sisters should meet and decide that they will never be alag and then play tit for tat against CC.... I know although Nivi is not the one to do such things as she is so nice....

cant wait for tomrorow!!....anybody online????

Hey Mithu how are you even we felt same for Divya but I think Boley chooridyan will not be played now as they had done Chand chupa badal mein and boley choodiyan song has been cut from the episode and if you see KC sequence was cut short. Divya has gone to hemlata only and she won't be back till Sid will not go to manofy her.

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
hey...I am good...really!! :( I was waiting for the dance sequence...

Anyways DD is realllly silly and I guess Sid deserved it for losing Nivi....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuNivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey Mithu how are you even we felt same for Divya but I think Boley chooridyan will not be played now as they had done Chand chupa badal mein and boley choodiyan song has been cut from the episode and if you see KC sequence was cut short. Divya has gone to hemlata only and she won't be back till Sid will not go to manofy her.

I know VD will send Sid to talk to Divya, but what if Sid couldn't convince her without telling her the real truth about Nivi and him, and she just tell him that she won't return till Nivi is there.  I just don't want another situation where Nivi again have to sacrifice for that pea brain DD. (loved this name LOL)
I saw Dadaji was also upset with her behavior today, but don't know how this mess will be cleared, CC will not make this as easy as it sounds. Angry

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Aashvee dear.. Wat'll i do w'out u??.. U've no idea how difficult it is to control myself fm rofl-ing at my workplace reading ur analysis.. :-D God! I'll miss ur funfilled analysis sooo much these days... :-(
abt nivren moments, i too was saying d same.. Nivi had eyes only 4 viren.. I was talking abt her viren radar n divya radar in my earlier post but i 4got d most powerful one- viren's nivi radar.. Thanx 4 reminding.. Wen i saw d way nivi was looking at viren wen she reached terrace, i felt she finally lost all her control over her heart..
Btw, i think CC is threatening all forces to favour her by using Dementors.. Afterall she is serpentine (read slytherin)..
I too was wondering wer's viren in d precap.. Wow we r thinking so alike..
Ur song choices r giving me ideas for more vms.. Cant wait to come back n start working on them...
Merry xmas n Happy new yr dear.. Take care..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejatamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index