Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 96)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by gmann2010

The song in today's episode played during KC puja, does anyone know which movie it is from, or is it just made for this show? I really liked that song.
Actually even I love the song and I think it was for serial only they really have a very nice set of songs for every appropriate situation

I know, quite a few songs are there and all are nice. I was looking for today's song but couldn't find it. Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

The song in today's episode played during KC puja, does anyone know which movie it is from, or is it just made for this show? I really liked that song.
Actually even I love the song and I think it was for serial only they really have a very nice set of songs for every appropriate situation
Yes, it seems like the song might have been made for the show. I asked my Mom (as it's true in case of most of the Moms, even mine is an expert when it comes to old Hindi songs) and she did say that she has never heard it before..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Aashvee....jaan..wonderful analysis.. I was looking forward to read it. You made my day and night..
Have a wonderful and safe trip and enjoy your vacations...Happy Holidays to all

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

I know, quite a few songs are there and all are nice. I was looking for today's song but couldn't find it. Unhappy
YOU Know same here even I was searching for this song on you tube but couldn't find it I hope they give us complete song on this and also other they played in hospital I loved that too. Jaanu happy day is over now tomorrow again due to DD Nivi will cry Oh god Divya should be told about Nivi's sacrifice jaan or Nivi should stop bothering about Divya. I want to see what Viren will do now how is he going to bring smile back on Nivi's face. Will he do something or not? Or he has some other plans for her.

How Sid is going to manofy his wife who has started creating problems for him now. He was supposed to be dominating type and now becoming all recessive. Why could he not tell dadaji about JAAL so that they would be out of house leaving all of them in peace. Dadaji should plan holiday for NivRen so that they will out for sometime away from Viren's darling sweetheart mother who had never bothered in these years and in earlier episodes about how his son is putting up today all of sudden she couldn't see her son hungry wow great. I was like ya you are the only one who really care about him. I don't understand these women when they spoil their DIL lives why can't they think their son's life is also at stake. I can understand whatever she is doing in DivSid life as she will be happiest person to see Sid crying but Viren she knows how much he loves Nividita (he even told her he will commit suicide if she separate him from Nivi) but still she is doing all this risking Viren's life which make me think she actually want Viren to be unhappy as she earlier separate him from his dadaji, his house, his family and now his love (great ma who can't see his child actually happy). Now a days her face cringes even at the thought of Viren because he is deewana for Nividita.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Ketty don't you think this is correct think a 6 old child is playing with his grandfather. JAAL was feeling J of dadaji as he was not coming to them they were trying to attract Viren's attention as he is their moneycheck suddenly a daadiji came with the news they are keeping pooja and their kulpurohit is invited. Kulprohit came and he saw Sid and said he is very lucky for entire family starting for BS to evil trio as his luck will make all their plans successful and suddenly he saw Viren and say he will be lucky for sharma's and BS, VD bit unlucky for Sid but very unlucky for evil trio as he will be the one who will spoil all their plans. Suddenly JAAL thought omg we were taking him as baral check but he has became our bad luck and JW asked CC what kind of son she gave birth to and said he will send him away so that our bad luck will be away from us. Sid is better than Viren as he is atleast lucky for us but he will snatch all our luck and give it to sharma's. This is the past story of Viren and as you are seeing today the kulprohit Bhavishvani is getting correct as he is proving himself unlucky for JAAL and lucky for sharma family (Remember Keshav left home after Viren came back and earned lots of money for Yash studies and Nivi wedding though couldn't spend on her but earned na)
ROFL Rach this is ur soo good. loved this post was rolling on my bed laughing my head off just thinking about the scene. ahahaha it will be soo funny if they acctually showed this to be the past.
You should become a serial maker man.,love your little scenes like this. Its so true what you said though, Viren has turned out to be such a bad luck to the evil trio and lucky for sharmas and funnly enough CC has vecome really lucky for Nivren. ahahahaha se mother and son have this special gift in common.  

Now we understand why JW sent poor darling viren away and why CC has given up hope on getting property, and also why JW seems to have no connection to viren as much cause i think he fears viren aahahah. Rach ur soo good man, totally loved it.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I am honored Shova that you actually like my short stories actually RS called me and said he will sign me and Ashvee for his next big budget comedy serial (If he make anyLOLWink) and encourage us to write more and ensured us NANDU THE BANDU will be the main lead against our cute SHOVA. Did you notice since yesterday everyone in serial had Nandu's name on their mouth and he actually talked to both his hotties he called Sid Yesterday and served cutie Viren today. He is becoming limelight now days.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

YOU Know same here even I was searching for this song on you tube but couldn't find it I hope they give us complete song on this and also other they played in hospital I loved that too. Jaanu happy day is over now tomorrow again due to DD Nivi will cry Oh god Divya should be told about Nivi's sacrifice jaan or Nivi should stop bothering about Divya. I want to see what Viren will do now how is he going to bring smile back on Nivi's face. Will he do something or not? Or he has some other plans for her.

How Sid is going to manofy his wife who has started creating problems for him now. He was supposed to be dominating type and now becoming all recessive. Why could he not tell dadaji about JAAL so that they would be out of house leaving all of them in peace. Dadaji should plan holiday for NivRen so that they will out for sometime away from Viren's darling sweetheart mother who had never bothered in these years and in earlier episodes about how his son is putting up today all of sudden she couldn't see her son hungry wow great. I was like ya you are the only one who really care about him. I don't understand these women when they spoil their DIL lives why can't they think their son's life is also at stake. I can understand whatever she is doing in DivSid life as she will be happiest person to see Sid crying but Viren she knows how much he loves Nividita (he even told her he will commit suicide if she separate him from Nivi) but still she is doing all this risking Viren's life which make me think she actually want Viren to be unhappy as she earlier separate him from his dadaji, his house, his family and now his love (great ma who can't see his child actually happy). Now a days her face cringes even at the thought of Viren because he is deewana for Nividita.
you know rach i was thinking the same thing that sid was kind of dominating but now he has gone all reserved, soft, quite and weird. i think staying with divya also made him forget the truth about JW so i dont expect him now to open his mouth and tell dadaji the truth about what happned between JW and kashave.

And about Nivren going for a holiday well not now darling or the whole holiday nivi will just cry over divya and viren will start having doubts on nivi if nivi has fallen for divya and not for him. Man i dunno how nivi can put up with a sister like divya. The thing that pisses me off about divya is she is shown to be extreamly dumb and blind and soooooooo forgetful. She dosent seem to have a brain of her own no wonder nivi worries about her all the time and thats why nivi does everything for her cause she maby relised if it was up to her sister to do something then all would go wrong. But nivi should stop doing things for her and that way divya will relise that there is a thing called brain that is inside her head and need to be used someday. lolz.

And CC well no one can beat her in motherhood, she should be an example to all mothers.Angry To teach us that see what happens when you do all these evil planning.

tamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

I am honored Shova that you actually like my short stories actually RS called me and said he will sign me and Ashvee for his next big budget comedy serial (If he make anyLOLWink) and encourage us to write more and ensured us NANDU THE BANDU will be the main lead against our cute SHOVA. Did you notice since yesterday everyone in serial had Nandu's name on their mouth and he actually talked to both his hotties he called Sid Yesterday and served cutie Viren today. He is becoming limelight now days.

ahahahhahahhaahaha Rach OMG OMG can i work beside you too as well as acting alon side my beloved nandu bandu. PLEASEEEEBig smile

ahahah i know i noticed my hot nandu in yesterdays epi, i fully fell in love when in his hot dashing tone said " yesh nandu speaking"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Now days it just nandu nadu and nandu. I think RS relised along with Nivren love story being a luck charm, Nandu is also dont u think???

Even CC was talking about nandu today. My prince charming is becoming soo popular and he will be the perfect cast for RS new comedy show with writers like u and ashvuu but i wanna be a helping writer with u guys too oki cause know one knows my nandu and his oil as much as i do lolz.

Seee rach u made me tempted to talk about nandu now, OMG what have i done oh my. Sorry guys. back to Nivren.Embarrassed

tamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index