Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 93)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 23040

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
I
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Rachu Jaanu, are you...*voice breaks* giving me....Viren...*Aashvee dies*ShockedROFL

Thanks jaanu, I missed you so muchHug

Do you think they will show us a scene where Viren puts the bracelet on Nivi's hand?

And do you think CC will speak with DD before anyone else does? And further the hatred???? Or something????
Its ok sweetheart I am thanking Chanchal today as because of her Nivi first saw Viren and only Viren when Moon came out if she was down there were chances she would have seen Sid too but to create no confusion in Nivi's mind her one and only one chaand was shown to her. Yesterday I was scared due to this Sherwani mismatch they doesn't show Sid first to Nivi but I am actually thanking Chanchal today to send Nivi to Terrace to see her real chand in front of her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
@Aashvee Sweetie have a happy holidays and enjoy your vacation.

Once again mind blowing analysis. I was really angry at DD today and was waiting for your take on her whole drama today. And I have to tell you, you didn't disappointed me. Big smile Now whenever i get angry at seeing DD or CC, I remember your description of DD and CC. I made me LOL  at "A thousand dreamy ways to hold Nivi's hand". That's fantastic, Viren should write a book on it. LOL  I feel sometimes Viren says most cheesy lines but we still love those, like he said, "Meri biwi ka haath kya pada...khane ka swaad hi badal gaya". I was laughing like crazy too. LOL Thanks sweetie for giving me this anger buster.  Hug HugI can't stop laughing. ROFL


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 1041

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

I
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Rachu Jaanu, are you...*voice breaks* giving me....Viren...*Aashvee dies*ShockedROFL

Thanks jaanu, I missed you so muchHug

Do you think they will show us a scene where Viren puts the bracelet on Nivi's hand?

And do you think CC will speak with DD before anyone else does? And further the hatred???? Or something????
Its ok sweetheart I am thanking Chanchal today as because of her Nivi first saw Viren and only Viren when Moon came out if she was down there were chances she would have seen Sid too but to create no confusion in Nivi's mind her one and only one chaand was shown to her. Yesterday I was scared due to this Sherwani mismatch they doesn't show Sid first to Nivi but I am actually thanking Chanchal today to send Nivi to Terrace to see her real chand in front of her.

Seriously jaanu, Chanchal actually contributed to a perfect KC for NivRen today...And Nivi saw her chaand and Viren saw his chaand and the chaand in the sky was not happy that he/she has so much competition now....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i am back!!!!!! sorry had to go to the doctors and i just left my laptop open lolz I am back what r u guys discussing about??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejatamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 1041

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Aashvee Sweetie have a happy holidays and enjoy your vacation.

Once again mind blowing analysis. I was really angry at DD today and was waiting for your take on her whole drama today. And I have to tell you, you didn't disappointed me. Big smile Now whenever i get angry at seeing DD or CC, I remember your description of DD and CC. I made me LOL  at "A thousand dreamy ways to hold Nivi's hand". That's fantastic, Viren should write a book on it. LOL  I feel sometimes Viren says most cheesy lines but we still love those, like he said, "Meri biwi ka haath kya pada...khane ka swaad hi badal gaya". I was laughing like crazy too. LOL Thanks sweetie for giving me this anger buster.  Hug HugI can't stop laughing. ROFL



Thanks Ketty Jaanu, Happy Holidays to you as well jaan. I will miss you guys SO much though...Even thinking of it is giving me withdrawal symptoms....LOL

And thanks for the lovely words Ketty jaanuHugPsycho DD was unbelievable todayAngry How could she?Angry

Viren, I swear Ketty, Viren can get away with anything, I think...the cheesiest of dialogues seem perfect from his lips....His lips are also perfect, come to think of it...BlushingLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 1041

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Hey guys i am back!!!!!! sorry had to go to the doctors and i just left my laptop open lolz I am back what r u guys discussing about??

Shoveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, *jumps on Shoveee and hugs her tight* Happy Belated Birthday jaanu...Hope you had a lovely day....Tell me all about it.

And Cry I have to go now, it's almost 3 a.m. and my chachi will kill me if she finds me awake. But I wasn't online all day and I couldn't help myself.

I am SO glad to have finally caught hold of you to wish you Shovee Jaanu...

Millions of hugs) Aashvee

P.S. DoctorShocked Hope you are fine Jaanu?Embarrassed take care and catch you tomorrow, hopefully


Bye Rachu, Ketty, so sad, I hardly got any time with you girls today....Hopefully, we will run into each other tomorrow....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 23040

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Hey guys i am back!!!!!! sorry had to go to the doctors and i just left my laptop open lolz I am back what r u guys discussing about??
Hey shova welcome I wished you Birthday but it looks like you didn't got my message Happy Birthday jaan.
What can we discuss other than our cutie NivRen and wandering in their land. I really loved the way Viren was looking at Nivi all the time like she is his god and His cutie sharart at Dinner also and I must tell you that I love VD so much she really showers her affection to all the kids without discriminating I want her to be like that always and doesn't change and I really felt sad for her when she was looking at moon remembering Bhuvan. For a change today even YD looking nice while laughing at her grandon naughtiness. I must say Viren really bring smile and lightheartedness in otherwise dull house as other people are serious types or quite and he is easy going jolly person actually very different from his parents,
They always thinks how to bring tears in others eyes and he always thinks how to bring smile at others faces (which includes all family members).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 1041

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by qse6

Hey guys i am back!!!!!! sorry had to go to the doctors and i just left my laptop open lolz I am back what r u guys discussing about??
Hey shova welcome I wished you Birthday but it looks like you didn't got my message Happy Birthday jaan.
What can we discuss other than our cutie NivRen and wandering in their land. I really loved the way Viren was looking at Nivi all the time like she is his god and His cutie sharart at Dinner also and I must tell you that I love VD so much she really showers her affection to all the kids without discriminating I want her to be like that always and doesn't change and I really felt sad for her when she was looking at moon remembering Bhuvan. For a change today even YD looking nice while laughing at her grandon naughtiness. I must say Viren really bring smile and lightheartedness in otherwise dull house as other people are serious types or quite and he is easy going jolly person actually very different from his parents,
They always thinks how to bring tears in others eyes and he always thinks how to bring smile at others faces (which includes all family members).

Well said rachu, my jaan...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index