Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 91)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by xaviara

So what is it gonna be girls ?? Which one do i render ? with DivSid or without ?
Navz, do it fully.. Please for me and I sure all of you will excuse me for this... I want the whole dinner scene.
Keep the complete one else essence will be lost

Anju loved your analysis sweety.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks Navz for the zshare one but you know I do not download.. I watch it on my iPhone and Zshare does not work on iPhone.. So no worries... I am perfectly fine. This is more than enough.

Thanks Rachna... I did analysis in bits and pieces today as my 2nd one could not post..

Bye girls.. time to leave.. will catch up later on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Anju in that case I will upload both of them on YT Smile it won't be a problem !! And I don't want to disappoint any of you !! *hugs*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Girls, sorry could not come online. I had to leave take my nephew to the university and some office work. Could not watch the episode either just watched last nights scenes Navi uploaded to calm myself from the Evil Psycho Witch nightmare. My sweetu Viren was a big help, I am a bit calmer now and with the work and all the nightmare completely got cured.
But can't stay for long as today is my another nephew's birthday go to go. Oh I am fulfilling all my DIL duties todayLOL, just like Nivi today fulfilled all her wifely duties I am so happy for her and my sweetu Viren. Hopefully I will watch it later tonight or tomorrow morning and give you my thoughts. And please everyone of you pray for me so that I won't get another nightmare like yesterday, my husband was so worried for me in the night poor guy.
If I get time now I will read thru all the analysis done by our writers here.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

But it was a very well done scene. I hated Divya's expression and felt for Sid today. Bechara, he was smiling and falling for Divya but madam was all in tears and had a constipated look on her face. She does not trust her husband??? How can she think that he will be with Nivi? Can she not see Nivi looking intently at Viren? They both reciprocated so well.. This is the best part about NiVren.

Yes Divya had a really constipated look. Its tolerable if she is angry with Nivi because of her stupid misunderstanding, but I hate it when she is angry about every Nivren momemt. Now does she want Viren too?Tongue   Even in the kitchen scene she broke the glass seeing Nivren closeness.

I have observed that she shows kindness to Nivi only when Nivi is in trouble and crying. I feel she actually feels good when Nivi is sad and is jealous when Nivi is happy.

Edited by kolv - 21 December 2010 at 4:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
No she doesn't want Viren she is jealous of Nivi that how Nivi has a husband who loves her and follows her whereas Sid doesn't follow her instead she has to follow Sid, how VD and BS likes Nivi more than her but she doesn't see Chanchal and YD preffers her more as compared to Nivi. She just want to have a upper hand on Nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
okay girls have edited the scenes with and without divsid and posted on YT Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

okay girls have edited the scenes with and without divsid and posted on YT Smile
Thanks Navz but where is your analysis sweety we are waiting for it jaan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index