NivRen-Till eternity (Page 90)

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by kolv

Hi Shova. I am Reena.

Yeah thats true that Sid needs some happiness too. Only ray of hope is the DD loves Sid a lot, but that obessive love is proving more of a problem to Sid than giving him any happiness. The other day when she was sending him flowers and calling him, it seemed little weird and phsyco like. Maybe her dialogue delivery is not good or thats how it was meant to be.

Atleast in Bidaai when Ragini misunderstood Sadhana and then realizes her mistake , it was understandable since Ragini was always known to truly love Sadhana and was also sensible girl. But, here I have no hopes for this DD to change at this age of her life. I dont care how she lives and how Sid suffers with her, but only thing that bothers me is that Nivi is crazy about DD and and this is going affect Nivren life.
Hey Reena welcome to NivRen thread don't worry about Divya. I am thinking in a positive way Chanchal is actually a boon in disguise to all of them and doing the right thing to make all of them understand what are their qualities and what are their mistakes.

First Nivi: She showed Nivi the other side of Sid and told her earlier her don't trust anyone but herself during family confrontation and now she is helping her to get close to her husband.

Sid: Because of her evilness he getting the lesson what are the consequences of keeping quite when you need to speak up. As his quiteness only costs him loosing Nivi and get married to Divya so he is still to learn how to speak up when it is required.

Divya: She will learn big lesson (Only CC could teach him) what love, trust means and how to hold on your love and what are her responsibilities and she will leave her selfcenteredness. She will show her mirror.

Viren: She is actually helping him to get his love and make Nivi closer to him.

Next lessons don't know 

Wow I never thought in this angle. This is so true.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

So what is it gonna be girls ?? Which one do i render ? with DivSid or without ?
Navz, do it fully.. Please for me and I sure all of you will excuse me for this... I want the whole dinner scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by anjubala

what about the scene after the pooja ? do you want me to edit everyone out except for NivRen ?? I kinda like the fact that Viren was flirting with Nivi in front of everyone and she was enjoying it !!! Or I could just edit out DivSid, CC and JH outta the scene !! LOL

Navz, the whole scene was cute... I liked expressions of YD and dadaji here so if it is not a lot can you keep the whole bit as we get to see expressions of NiVren too when Divya is behaving that way.

I can keep the whole thing as it is but without DivSid the whole scene has come out great ! I haven't edited out VD, YD, BP, just DivSid and that too as much as I can without messing the scene !! But if you still want the whole thing, it is not a problem !!

No no no, please keep DIvSid out. Sorry Anju I am being a baby but I can't tolerate Divya in that scene. And it is such cute scene.

OOOKKKKKKK.. I guess I will bow out. Ketty, Navz yaad rakhna.. Next time you will have to listen to me. Tumse bari hun to mein maan leti hun tumhari baat aaj.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
arey yaar, mein phas gayi hoon, kya karoon ??? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

arey yaar, mein phas gayi hoon, kya karoon ??? LOL

Navz, majority wins...
Ketty, Shova, Zarmeen want them out so be it... They are out. Decision made.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

what about the scene after the pooja ? do you want me to edit everyone out except for NivRen ?? I kinda like the fact that Viren was flirting with Nivi in front of everyone and she was enjoying it !!! Or I could just edit out DivSid, CC and JH outta the scene !! LOL

Navz, the whole scene was cute... I liked expressions of YD and dadaji here so if it is not a lot can you keep the whole bit as we get to see expressions of NiVren too when Divya is behaving that way.

I can keep the whole thing as it is but without DivSid the whole scene has come out great ! I haven't edited out VD, YD, BP, just DivSid and that too as much as I can without messing the scene !! But if you still want the whole thing, it is not a problem !!

No no no, please keep DIvSid out. Sorry Anju I am being a baby but I can't tolerate Divya in that scene. And it is such cute scene.

OOOKKKKKKK.. I guess I will bow out. Ketty, Navz yaad rakhna.. Next time you will have to listen to me. Tumse bari hun to mein maan leti hun tumhari baat aaj.

Tell you what ? I will edit and render the scene twice, one without DivSid and post it on YT and the other will everyone and I will upload it on Zshare, that way anju you can download the scene and watch it ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Tell you what ? I will edit and render the scene twice, one without DivSid and post it on YT and the other will everyone and I will upload it on Zshare, that way anju you can download the scene and watch it ??

Thanks sweetie, you are the best. Smile

aashvee.rahejaSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Lolz I will remember Anju. Next one is your choice. Big smile But see Navz is so sweet she is keeping wishes of both of us. Big smile

aashvee.rahejaSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index