The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

naviHugI am confused about today's SBS...I read what you wrote on the other thread and I agree....This week is dhamaka week and Nivi-S truth will come in front of DD....And in the resulting Dhamaka, something will happen to trigger Viren offShocked

If Sid-Nivi truths come out, then only Divya can leave, because after giving Sid time, she can't leave Sood house and Sid just because he didn't come home for Karva Chauth ! I mean she would be upset but not enough to leave Sid for it !!

About Viren, the only think that can trigger a reaction and his hidden personality is finding out about those pheres Nivi took with Sid, because that is where Sid gave her the RK pendant as well !! So I think this whole blast is gonna happen because of that !!!! Viren will never be able to bear the fact that Nivi loved Sid so much that she was willing to take pheres with him Confused

I think this what that 'waqt na guzar jayey' dialogue meant !! Do you think Viren's reaction is triggered because he gives up hope of ever getting Nivi's love ? And he will slowly goes into his shell ? Ouch

Yeah, it totally doesn't make sense that DD leaves home only because S doesn't come home in time for KC....Something else is definitely in store for us....And I'm sure that something is going to make us all upset...

Yes, Viren's trigger has to be related to losing Nivi....if he finds out about the pheras, he will not be able to bear it. What keeps Viren going, I thnk, is the fact that some day soon, he feels Nivi will love him back.

The thing is he will always trust Nivi whole heartedly, so the only think that will always scare him is not being able to get Nivi's love. Or if there is anything put into his head that Nivi will leave him. I think he will not be able to bear that as well. if by any way, the fact goes into Viren's mind that no matter what he does, Nivi will never love him, that will surely trigger him off....he will never react against Nivi, I think so he might go into his shell and I do not know how his obsession will manifest itself.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
hi girls ,

its me lamya ... i have been totally lost and not knowing whats happening in the threads , i have managed to see all the episodes , but I will not be able to see any KC episdoes and am very sad for that . will have to see in the US when i get back , hope u all girls are well and will be all active , I miss you all a lot ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by zarmeeno

In today's SBS, they said in highlights (what will happen in serials bit) that DD will go to mayka today as she is upset with S for not coming home on time or something.

They said:

Ek bahut bada twist to CCBM mein bhi aane wala hai. S ki patni dd apne sasural chod mayke chali jayegi. Kyun? KC par S ke ghar na aane se woh naaraz ho jaayegi. Aur bas isiliye woh maayke chali jaayegi....Shocked

4 hours and 45 minutes left....LOL

Yaar how is that possible ? I mean, what about those pics ? Are we gonna see dream sequence on both the couples ? Or the article messed up and wrote NivRen instead of DivSid ? Is it possible that the dream sequence is for DivSid and all the scenes shown between NivRen are real ? Embarrassed

Navi, that is exactly what I am thinking. Abhishek also said they would have a sweet moment, so I have no clue why they are flooding us with googlysConfused

I will die if the NivRen scenes are real....in a totally good way, of courseEmbarrassed

So, they misprint NivRen instead of DivSid (for dream) and they also give us a fake news from Abhishek???? Why are they doing this to us????

No, Navi, i think what you wrote in that thread is more like it. S will come home for KC, they will have a sweet moment and then at the end of KC, CC will bring out the Rk pendant in some dhamakedaar manner, S will react, DD will react and go home or N will react in some way and V will get his triggerShocked

Yaar i'm not liking this twist.
I know zarmeen i am also getting scared now thinking about this new twist, hope we can watch it at least. I agree with ashvuu here i think this twist will trigger the begining of virens story. OMG now im tensed cause i can feel a really emotional scene coming up and hope all this wating is worth it.

Yeah, Zarmee, Shovee, I would hate this to happen. I am so scared now.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanixaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged

If Sid-Nivi truths come out, then only Divya can leave, because after giving Sid time, she can't leave Sood house and Sid just because he didn't come home for Karva Chauth ! I mean she would be upset but not enough to leave Sid for it !!

About Viren, the only think that can trigger a reaction and his hidden personality is finding out about those pheres Nivi took with Sid, because that is where Sid gave her the RK pendant as well !! So I think this whole blast is gonna happen because of that !!!! Viren will never be able to bear the fact that Nivi loved Sid so much that she was willing to take pheres with him Confused

I think this what that 'waqt na guzar jayey' dialogue meant !! Do you think Viren's reaction is triggered because he gives up hope of ever getting Nivi's love ? And he will slowly goes into his shell ? Ouch

yes agree with u navz divya just cant leave sid only for one small reason of not coming home for KC and if she does then it wont be a big twist so like you said sid-nivi truth might come out soon which will force her to leave the place.

and about viren OMGCry i really dont want him to go into his shell. i know he will be shattered  into million pices when he finds out about sid-nivi pheres. I cant watch his face thenCry

aashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hi girls ,

its me lamya ... i have been totally lost and not knowing whats happening in the threads , i have managed to see all the episodes , but I will not be able to see any KC episdoes and am very sad for that . will have to see in the US when i get back , hope u all girls are well and will be all active , I miss you all a lot ..

heyyyy lamya !! *hugs* have missed you ! how have u been sweetie ?? and when do you go back to US ? and why can't you watch the KC episodes ?

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hi girls ,

OMG lamzzzHugHugHugHug missed you soo much. how is your trip going. how r u??  im soo happy to see you here.HugHugHug
dont worry about KC episode, i know its hard to wait but then you can watch a lot of epi in one go . anyways miss you alot. u take good care of your self.

aashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index