Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 88)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

what about the scene after the pooja ? do you want me to edit everyone out except for NivRen ?? I kinda like the fact that Viren was flirting with Nivi in front of everyone and she was enjoying it !!! Or I could just edit out DivSid, CC and JH outta the scene !! LOL
For that I will not mind if I don't c saree bhootis of CC, JW, S. and DD
ROFL u guys are soo funny. i wish we could truley edit CC, YD,DD and JW out of the show for good then it will just be nivren and more nivrenDay Dreaming. I also loved how viren was saying such romantic dialoges that too in front of everyone, and i was sooo proud of nivi she didnt get that shy and just kept if staring at her viren she is fully falling for him now.
by the way Navz thanks sooo much for doing all this u ar such an angelHug

Edited by qse6 - 21 December 2010 at 2:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

what about the scene after the pooja ? do you want me to edit everyone out except for NivRen ?? I kinda like the fact that Viren was flirting with Nivi in front of everyone and she was enjoying it !!! Or I could just edit out DivSid, CC and JH outta the scene !! LOL

Navz, the whole scene was cute... I liked expressions of YD and dadaji here so if it is not a lot can you keep the whole bit as we get to see expressions of NiVren too when Divya is behaving that way.

I can keep the whole thing as it is but without DivSid the whole scene has come out great ! I haven't edited out VD, YD, BP, just DivSid and that too as much as I can without messing the scene !! But if you still want the whole thing, it is not a problem !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Hi Shova. I am Reena.

Yeah thats true that Sid needs some happiness too. Only ray of hope is the DD loves Sid a lot, but that obessive love is proving more of a problem to Sid than giving him any happiness. The other day when she was sending him flowers and calling him, it seemed little weird and phsyco like. Maybe her dialogue delivery is not good or thats how it was meant to be.

Atleast in Bidaai when Ragini misunderstood Sadhana and then realizes her mistake , it was understandable since Ragini was always known to truly love Sadhana and was also sensible girl. But, here I have no hopes for this DD to change at this age of her life. I dont care how she lives and how Sid suffers with her, but only thing that bothers me is that Nivi is crazy about DD and and this is going affect Nivren life.
Hey Reena welcome to NivRen thread don't worry about Divya. I am thinking in a positive way Chanchal is actually a boon in disguise to all of them and doing the right thing to make all of them understand what are their qualities and what are their mistakes.

First Nivi: She showed Nivi the other side of Sid and told her earlier her don't trust anyone but herself during family confrontation and now she is helping her to get close to her husband.

Sid: Because of her evilness he getting the lesson what are the consequences of keeping quite when you need to speak up. As his quiteness only costs him loosing Nivi and get married to Divya so he is still to learn how to speak up when it is required.

Divya: She will learn big lesson (Only CC could teach him) what love, trust means and how to hold on your love and what are her responsibilities and she will leave her selfcenteredness. She will show her mirror.

Viren: She is actually helping him to get his love and make Nivi closer to him.

Next lessons don't know 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kolvNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

[
hey reena nice to meet u.
i know i agree in what u said about nivi and divya, its pissing me off too that nivi is sooo concerned about divya and its gonna somehow affect nivren , but i think this divya being mad with nivi will also bring nivren closer dont u think.

lol i agree with the flower scene too . yep it did kinda look psyco the way divya was giving soo much flowers  to sid and looking at sid's expression was funny too.LOL

also we are not shown from divyas side that she truley loves nivi so her repenting ect will be kinda not belivable but oh well i just now want a  nivren relationship to go on full blast and have no stopping but oh why am i hoping cause CC is there to always ruin itAngry

Shova dear don't worry about CC. Matter of fact she is playing a cupid for NivRen, of course unknowingly but she was the reason NivRen got married. LOL Think about it from the beginning whatever she did it always brought them together and when it comes to NivRen her all plans fails miserably. She tried so hard to throw Nivi out twice. First time when she did, she ended up accepting Nivi as her DIL infront of everyone and the second time when she tried she didn't only lose her facade in front of Viren but ended up curing Dadaji. LOL God works in mysterious way sweetie. Smile

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjubala

Navz, the whole scene was cute... I liked expressions of YD and dadaji here so if it is not a lot can you keep the whole bit as we get to see expressions of NiVren too when Divya is behaving that way.

I can keep the whole thing as it is but without DivSid the whole scene has come out great ! I haven't edited out VD, YD, BP, just DivSid and that too as much as I can without messing the scene !! But if you still want the whole thing, it is not a problem !!

No no no, please keep DIvSid out. Sorry Anju I am being a baby but I can't tolerate Divya in that scene. And it is such cute scene.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey Reena welcome to NivRen thread don't worry about Divya. I am thinking in a positive way Chanchal is actually a boon in disguise to all of them and doing the right thing to make all of them understand what are their qualities and what are their mistakes.

First Nivi: She showed Nivi the other side of Sid and told her earlier her don't trust anyone but herself during family confrontation and now she is helping her to get close to her husband.

Sid: Because of her evilness he getting the lesson what are the consequences of keeping quite when you need to speak up. As his quiteness only costs him loosing Nivi and get married to Divya so he is still to learn how to speak up when it is required.

Divya: She will learn big lesson (Only CC could teach him) what love, trust means and how to hold on your love and what are her responsibilities and she will leave her selfcenteredness. She will show her mirror.

Next lessons don't know 

Hey Rach, where were you dear. I just said the same thing about CC. CC is somehow helping them without realizing. LOL If it wouldn't have been for CC, Nivi would have married Sid and after marriage if Sid wouldn't stand up for her, she couldn't have done much so whatever happened it was better for Nivi. Now also she is just clearing their path. LOL

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Girls I'm waiting, please decide so I can put the scene on rendering !! LOL

aashvee.rahejaNivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Next lessons don't know 

Hey Rach, where were you dear. I just said the same thing about CC. CC is somehow helping them without realizing. LOL If it wouldn't have been for CC, Nivi would have married Sid and after marriage if Sid wouldn't stand up for her, she couldn't have done much so whatever happened it was better for Nivi. Now also she is just clearing their path. LOL
agree with you guys. i also belive CC is helping them out with out knowing but just the fact that she hurts them in the process just makes me mad that why i sad cc is there to ruin it. But its sooo funny how her evil plans are helping nivren and divya and sid getting close.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index