India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 87)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Anju I was thinking of the whole song too, but its mostly on DivSid, that is why I wanted to know if you wanted the who song or just the NivRen bits !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

anyone there ? i need help !!
What happened navi

zarmeen, I wanted to know if you guys wanted me to add the whole song of the KC pooja of tonight with everyone or just NiVrEN bits ??
When they r doing chaand pooja the whole song would be really nice and the rest just Nivren bits. Thanks so much sweetie for going through so much trouble for us

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010anjubala

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Wow anju lovely analysis.  as usual i loved it and u explained and wrote down ur feelings and thoughts soooo beautifully. yep i am also in love with nivi's dialogue "Koi ek din nahin guzarta jab tum mere liye kuch nahin karte"...
I was extremlly happy she relised this and even expressed it to viren that she felt this. i just kept on repeating that scene over and over again and now its buzzing in my head lolz. anyways i just loved all nivren scene and today i saw a diffrent nivi. she constantly looked at viren without a frown or any hessitation. simply beautiful scenes and well preformed by all actors.
ok anju waiting for more of ur analysis. And thanks for liking my siggy actually that one was the first one i madeEmbarrassed. I made this one and one more so far, i will make some more later when i get the chance

Edited by qse6 - 21 December 2010 at 2:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010anjubala

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Hi Shova. I am Reena.

Yeah thats true that Sid needs some happiness too. Only ray of hope is the DD loves Sid a lot, but that obessive love is proving more of a problem to Sid than giving him any happiness. The other day when she was sending him flowers and calling him, it seemed little weird and phsyco like. Maybe her dialogue delivery is not good or thats how it was meant to be.

Atleast in Bidaai when Ragini misunderstood Sadhana and then realizes her mistake , it was understandable since Ragini was always known to truly love Sadhana and was also sensible girl. But, here I have no hopes for this DD to change at this age of her life. I dont care how she lives and how Sid suffers with her, but only thing that bothers me is that Nivi is crazy about DD and and this is going affect Nivren life.
hey reena nice to meet u.
i know i agree in what u said about nivi and divya, its pissing me off too that nivi is sooo concerned about divya and its gonna somehow affect nivren , but i think this divya being mad with nivi will also bring nivren closer dont u think.

lol i agree with the flower scene too . yep it did kinda look psyco the way divya was giving soo much flowers  to sid and looking at sid's expression was funny too.LOL

also we are not shown from divyas side that she truley loves nivi so her repenting ect will be kinda not belivable but oh well i just now want a  nivren relationship to go on full blast and have no stopping but oh why am i hoping cause CC is there to always ruin itAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
what about the scene after the pooja ? do you want me to edit everyone out except for NivRen ?? I kinda like the fact that Viren was flirting with Nivi in front of everyone and she was enjoying it !!! Or I could just edit out DivSid, CC and JH outta the scene !! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.raheja

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

what about the scene after the pooja ? do you want me to edit everyone out except for NivRen ?? I kinda like the fact that Viren was flirting with Nivi in front of everyone and she was enjoying it !!! Or I could just edit out DivSid, CC and JH outta the scene !! LOL
For that I will not mind if I don't c saree bhootis of CC, JW, S. and DD

aashvee.rahejaScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Navz, the whole scene was cute... I liked expressions of YD and dadaji here so if it is not a lot can you keep the whole bit as we get to see expressions of NiVren too when Divya is behaving that way.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

For that I will not mind if I don't c saree bhootis of CC, JW, S. and DD

Navz please please edit out CC, JW, and DivSid from that scene. Thanks sweetie for taking so much trouble for crazy people like me.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index