anyone there ? i need help !!
What happened navi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

OK girls...even my hands are twitching now to pen my thoughts for today. Here I go

1) CC-Nivi-Viren - I think we have still not seen till what level CC can
stoop to. She is full of evilness and knows how to use her brain to
make somebody's life hell but I am sure in the end she will be the
one suffering from all her plans. She will repent big time and I am
seriously waiting for that day. I know it is not going to be anytime soon else the show will be over. She is destroying not only Nivi's life but her son, Divya and Sid's life too. What is her purpose of doing that? She
is not going to get any money or property by doing this and now that
dadaji is better how will she get anything? I can't believe that her
hatred for Keshav Sharma is much much greater than these 4
lives...unbelievable. Anyways let me end my ranting and back to the
show. Did you all notice YD and VD's expressions when CC asked Nivi to come as she wants to talk to her?? They were kind of worried... But I am happy that CC told Nivi that her son has kept fast for his
beloved wife and that she should go and break his fast and our Nivi
has FB and realizes why he was avoiding food. Here comes our hero
Viren looking for his love. He is looking dashing but that pink color
is not my choice fro guys..Our dear Nivi goes to meet her husband and hold behold he feels her presence and turns around to see his love standing there. They both have a beautiful eye lock moment and communicate with each other via eyes. Nivi eyes show respect, gratitude for Viren but I want to see love in there. Soon that day will come. But today she made all efforts from her side for her husband. And her dialogue "Koi ek din nahin guzarta jab tum mere liye kuch nahin karte"...She realizes this and tells the same to him and patnivrata pati had perfect answer for her. What a dialogue delivery man..I am once again fida on these two. The way he sushess her and puts his finger on her lips (I am dead). Such a wonderful presentation - Viren's chaand is there infront of him and at that moment Nivi's chaand comes out too... So they both see their chaand. Viren's eyes are so full of love.. It is tapkofying and I am there standing with a bucket filling it up Wink. I would like to give credit to CC here - she is a great risk taker. She sends them to terrace where the whole world can see them and she knows that that Divya can see it too hence takes her away. She keeps on looking at the terrace and somebody could have followed her gaze too and seen NiVren there but no... What a luck. I am happy infact as this is bringing our NiVren closer to each other. This was perfect for them as they saw their chaand without any interference. Good work CC, keep it up. Your this plan actually helped Nivi and she left her inhibitions today and was only there for her husband. Her respect for Viren increased manifolds today.

OK, I will be back with my remaining analysis...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Shova... How are you feeling? Happy Birthday dear..It is still Tuesday here. Hope you had a great time.

Awwww thanks anju. lol i am ahead of you guys in time, at my place its wednesday but its great cause it means i get to have my birthday twice. yesterday i celebrated with family and today since its still tuesday there for u guys then i can celbreate with u all now. lolz. yep had a great time but was missing everyone and missed out on soo much discussions.
by the way i see u are using the siggy i madeBig smile thanks darling for using it, u dont know how happy i became when i saw you were using it, at least all my hard work payed off.

I loved it and decided to change my whole signature. Thanks for making it Shova. You should keep doing it so that we can use it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Shova. I am Reena.

Yeah thats true that Sid needs some happiness too. Only ray of hope is the DD loves Sid a lot, but that obessive love is proving more of a problem to Sid than giving him any happiness. The other day when she was sending him flowers and calling him, it seemed little weird and phsyco like. Maybe her dialogue delivery is not good or thats how it was meant to be.

Atleast in Bidaai when Ragini misunderstood Sadhana and then realizes her mistake , it was understandable since Ragini was always known to truly love Sadhana and was also sensible girl. But, here I have no hopes for this DD to change at this age of her life. I dont care how she lives and how Sid suffers with her, but only thing that bothers me is that Nivi is crazy about DD and and this is going affect Nivren life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Girls what will they show tomorrow and article said that Viren will pull disappearing act but I think Divya took inspiration and start pulling disappearing actWink. Arrey bhai she can't go away rather she will be in her mayaka complaining Hemlata so go and get her. Chanchal Rani you don't know what are you playing with stop your acts before it too late.

Girls earlier Chanchal was after money she wanted property by any means and even asked Viren to do something else property will be in Sid's name. But after Viren married Nivi she seems to forget money too and her sole focus is Nivi now. I mean she knows how much close Nivi is to dadaji she can use her and bring viren closer to dada sahib and get his share but she doesn't want this. This lady to remove dadaji hands from Nivi forehead but forgot POA is in the name of Sid and what if tomorrow Sid upsurp all the property and show them gate of the house. I know Sid will never do it as he is good at heart but how can woman like Chanchal trust her Nephew in this regard that she is not worrying now whether his son get his share or not.
RachuuuuHugI missed u soo much yaar. lolz i think u are rite, since divya has no brain of her own she decided to brrow some thinking power from viren and then decided to dissapear. lolz.

Anyway yep thats what i dont get about CC she was after property but now she seems to have frogotten all that. man what is it with everyone forgetting their inital motives??

yaar i dont wanna predict what will happen tomorow, but i think nivi will be the one to point to sid that divya might have gone to HL. and then i think sid will go and bring her back and we will see a sweet scene between sid and divya the same one abhisek was talking about. i dunno. i hope we see  a good scene between Nivren too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

What happened navi

zarmeen, I wanted to know if you guys wanted me to add the whole song of the KC pooja of tonight with everyone or just NiVrEN bits ??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

What happened navi

zarmeen, I wanted to know if you guys wanted me to add the whole song of the KC pooja of tonight with everyone or just NiVrEN bits ??

Navz, I think the whole will be good.. otherwise it will seem out of place. Anyway, it is not a long one. So please add the whole song...

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Anju wonderful analysis. Loved those two today too, finally we can see Nivi not shying away from Viren and at least have smile when he says something cute. Embarrassed Oh what I can say about CC, man her plan are full of bloopers but still some how she manages to make it work. LOL This shows how gullible are people around her. Both DD and CC are digging their own grave. Did you see BS expression when Divya wasn't eating from Sid's hand? I know we have to tolerate her for long time before her dirty laundry comes in limelight. But I am so waiting for that day. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 21 December 2010 at 2:27pm

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index