Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 85)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

I really feel bad for Sid for having got stuck with an idiotic wife. He was going to have a girl who was the best in the world and now ended up with the worst. I understand that he did some mistakes in life, but this punishment is like life time imprisonmentUnhappy . Eventhough they may later show that Divya has improved, it will be very hard me to beleive in any goodness in her since she has been a pain right from the beginning of CCBM. She always wants to be superior to Nivi and now frowns up every Nivren happiness. I hope CCBM makes her disappear somewhere permenantly. Sid will have a better life being single than with this phsycho.

wow i think i also missed out on saying hi to you. i am shova by the way.
lol i liked what u wrote about divya disappearing somewhere permenatly.  i agree with what u said but u know for some wird reason i kinda liked how sid was falling for divya. loook that por dude now desrves some happiness and if his happiness  lies with divya then i a happy too. but yep i agree even to me divya is such a pain and i hope she improves or go knows what i will do to her allready dumb brain. lolz..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by Excruciating

Wow!! A holiday retreat from Suchi today!! This week sure is turning out to be a marvelous one...
HiiiiHugI dont think me and you have met before. I am shova nice to see you here. Yep agree this week is turning out to be our luck week, everything is going perfectly and i hope it does for the rest of this week.
Hey Shova, this is Payal. Thanks for introducing yourself. Glad to be here (in the Nivren dreamland) as well!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Wow!! A holiday retreat from Suchi today!! This week sure is turning out to be a marvelous one...
HiiiiHugI dont think me and you have met before. I am shova nice to see you here. Yep agree this week is turning out to be our luck week, everything is going perfectly and i hope it does for the rest of this week.
Hey Shova, this is Payal. Thanks for introducing yourself. Glad to be here (in the Nivren dreamland) as well!!
Also, Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday this year!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

hello payal(nice name) nice to meet you. lolz yep isnt it wonderful to be in this nivren thered, but warning being here, there is a high level of u getting fully addictive and also of u becoming a full time pagal and psyco over nivren like all of us here. lolz. but i am sure u dont mind that cause its great to have the nivren disease. so a big welcome from my side to this wonderful thread of nivren.

aashvee.raheja

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Also, Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday this year!!
aww thanks darlzHug i am getting soo many wishes todayBig smile  from such lovely guys like u all that this birthday is turning out to be the greatestSmile.

aashvee.raheja

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Girls what will they show tomorrow and article said that Viren will pull disappearing act but I think Divya took inspiration and start pulling disappearing actWink. Arrey bhai she can't go away rather she will be in her mayaka complaining Hemlata so go and get her. Chanchal Rani you don't know what are you playing with stop your acts before it too late.

Girls earlier Chanchal was after money she wanted property by any means and even asked Viren to do something else property will be in Sid's name. But after Viren married Nivi she seems to forget money too and her sole focus is Nivi now. I mean she knows how much close Nivi is to dadaji she can use her and bring viren closer to dada sahib and get his share but she doesn't want this. This lady to remove dadaji hands from Nivi forehead but forgot POA is in the name of Sid and what if tomorrow Sid upsurp all the property and show them gate of the house. I know Sid will never do it as he is good at heart but how can woman like Chanchal trust her Nephew in this regard that she is not worrying now whether his son get his share or not.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] Hey Shova, this is Payal. Thanks for introducing yourself. Glad to be here (in the Nivren dreamland) as well!![/QUOTE]
hello payal(nice name) nice to meet you. lolz yep isnt it wonderful to be in this nivren thered, but warning being here, there is a high level of u getting fully addictive and also of u becoming a full time pagal and psyco over nivren like all of us here. lolz. but i am sure u dont mind that cause its great to have the nivren disease. so a big welcome from my side to this wonderful thread of nivren.[/QUOTE] Shova, thanks for warning me but I think it is too late, I already am a full-time pagal & psyco over Nivren, in fact, have been for a while now Wink. Refer to my introductory post on page-40 of this thread. And it's my pagalpan that has drawn me here to you guys in the first place...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
anyone there ? i need help !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index