Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 84)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Wow!! A holiday retreat from Suchi today!! This week sure is turning out to be a marvelous one...
HiiiiHugI dont think me and you have met before. I am shova nice to see you here. Yep agree this week is turning out to be our luck week, everything is going perfectly and i hope it does for the rest of this week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

and yeah i watched today i was awesome!!!Embarrassed
good to see u smiling i hope and pray the smile on your face never dissapears.
OMG just thinking about todays epi just makes me all go like err i dunno like im gonna pass out or something. when i saw them yeasterday and today im serious i think my hear skiped million beats.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by MewPrincess

and yeah i watched today i was awesome!!!Embarrassed
good to see u smiling i hope and pray the smile on your face never dissapears.
OMG just thinking about todays epi just makes me all go like err i dunno like im gonna pass out or something. when i saw them yeasterday and today im serious i think my hear skiped million beats.Embarrassed
yeah it was awesome loved yesterday's song secuence it was mind blowing

NivRenDeewanizarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Shova Happy Birthday sweetie. I hope CT gives a very good birthday gift today. Wink It's party time. Party Party Party

hey ketty i obviously missed this post yesterday. Thanks darling for your wishes. yep the CTs did give me a wonderfull gift . Thanks again darlz and sorry for the late response.

Edited by qse6 - 21 December 2010 at 1:35pm

gmann2010

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
mew just stick with teh place that will not give you head aches and a place where you will find like minded people.

So in other words here..
just ignore!! the other places ok?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ScintillatingParamore

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Hi Shova... How are you feeling? Happy Birthday dear..It is still Tuesday here. Hope you had a great time.

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Shova... How are you feeling? Happy Birthday dear..It is still Tuesday here. Hope you had a great time.

Awwww thanks anju. lol i am ahead of you guys in time, at my place its wednesday but its great cause it means i get to have my birthday twice. yesterday i celebrated with family and today since its still tuesday there for u guys then i can celbreate with u all now. lolz. yep had a great time but was missing everyone and missed out on soo much discussions.
by the way i see u are using the siggy i madeBig smile thanks darling for using it, u dont know how happy i became when i saw you were using it, at least all my hard work payed off.

Edited by qse6 - 21 December 2010 at 1:48pm

gmann2010

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I really feel bad for Sid for having got stuck with an idiotic wife. He was going to have a girl who was the best in the world and now ended up with the worst. I understand that he did some mistakes in life, but this punishment is like life time imprisonmentUnhappy . Eventhough they may later show that Divya has improved, it will be very hard me to beleive in any goodness in her since she has been a pain right from the beginning of CCBM. She always wants to be superior to Nivi and now frowns up every Nivren happiness. I hope CCBM makes her disappear somewhere permenantly. Sid will have a better life being single than with this phsycho.

NivRenDeewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index