India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 80)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Jaan yeh to hona hi tha see Divya had never broken even one piece with her hand and everything was spoon fed to her whether its hemlata, Nividita, Vandana everyone solved her problems and never let her to do anything. So if you don't work to get your luck you never know its importance and never value that.

She actually needs a saas like CC (CHACHI SAAS SAHI) who will make her realize that she herself stomped her luck which was fed to her on golden plate because of all her self centeredness. Initially she will do mistakes but later she will realize the kind of fool she is to throw her luck away and then she will work to get everything she lost and then she will value the importance of love and relation she got for herself.

Edited by sharma.nat - 21 December 2010 at 11:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
bump!
where is everyone

You are right, Suchi. That's exactly what I was thinking too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hey Shova... Happy birthday dear.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

bump!
where is everyone

Hey payal How are you welcome to Nivran Maniac thread I am here but I think everyone else are busy today

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Jaan yeh to hona hi tha see Divya had never broken even one piece with her hand and everything was spoon fed to her whether its hemlata, Nividita, Vandana everyone solved her problems and never let her to do anything. So if you don't work to get your luck you never know its importance and never value that.

She actually needs a saas like CC (CHACHI SAAS SAHI) who will make her realize that she herself stomped her luck which was fed to her on golden plate because of all her self centeredness. Initially she will do mistakes but later she will realize the kind of fool she is to throw her luck away and then she will work to get everything she lost and then she will value the importance of love and relation she got for herself.

I know that she has to get zor ka jatka, then only see realize what she had and what she lost in her stupidity. Today even Sid started liking her and was truely trying to make her happy but she couldn't see anything at all. Today it was DD's day to keep staring at Nivi, most of the time it is Nivi who did that. LOL But today Nivi didn't have a time to look at anything except her Patidev.  LOL

I can't tell you Rach how much I am hating DD today, her stupid face is still in front of my eyes. It was like 6 years old whose toy is been taken away by her sibling. Angry Literally wanted to shout at her to grow up.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeezarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged

bump!
where is everyone

Hey payal How are you welcome to Nivran Maniac thread I am here but I think everyone else are busy today

me here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

bump!
where is everyone

Thanks! Yup, it seems like everyone's busy or maybe just exhausted after the few days of KC excitement. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Today I am very happy jaan for the first time Nivi forgot about her divyavrat and was fully concentrated on her husband and didn't stared for her.

Vase guys did you Noticed how Jaanuable our Viren was looking in golden sherwani and his color was complementing Nivi's and Vandana's sari and how cutely he was flirting with Nivi LOL. Vandana ko Viren ka kaan bahut pasand hai jab dekho uska kaan kichne ka bahana doondti rehti haiWinkLOL. But I loved their chemistry Naughty Viren and scolding tayiji and Nivi was also very happy because of that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index