beautifully expressed, RachHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

I am just fida on Nivi for saying "Ek din bhi aisa nahin gujarta, jab tumne mere liye kuch na kiya ho" to Viren!
And total Marjaawaan on Viren for showering so much love and saying such sweet things ( Pahla nivala taki main tumaha shukriya ada kar sakoon mere liye vrat rakhne ke liye,
dusara nivala - mere liye chand ki puja karne ke liye, aur main bhi chahata hoon ki voh tumhe saari khushiyan de aur tumhari har tamanna puri kare)

lots of muahha muahhas to nivren.

I soooo agree with u yaar.. For me, those r d best dialogues of today's epi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Resh.....

what i dont understand is...............chanchal sent nivi and viren to the terrace so that noone could see viren breaking the fast...........obviously she had told that to both of them...............then why did they stand at the edge of terrace where everyone who were down could see them...........and most of all why viren stood facing the opposite side............ hats off to chanchal yaarClap.................everyone is like a puppet in the palm of her hand..........and how all her plans succeeds!!!!!!Shocked.............

TV serial ki duniya hai Jaanu
aisa nahin karte to story aage kaise badegi

you are right..............have to watch serials in a different mentality............like going to another planet.........Smile............... but really sometimes it tests your patience.....LOLLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushizarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
DD is so blind in jealousy that she couldn't see how lovingly Sid was looking at her during puja. And she was looking at Nivi but couldn't see how admiringly Nivi was looking at her husband. If someone with a little bit of brain would have known that nothing is going on between Sid and Nivi. But I guess jealousy makes you dumb and you stop reasoning.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanzarmeenoashred12

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

DD is so blind in jealousy that she couldn't see how lovingly Sid was looking at her during puja. And she was looking at Nivi but couldn't see how admiringly Nivi was looking at her husband. If someone with a little bit of brain would have known that nothing is going on between Sid and Nivi. But I guess jealousy makes you dumb and you stop reasoning.

yupp, but what to do, there is a saying :

Vinash kale vipreet buddhi

I think thats the case with Divya. She is digging her own graveAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmann2010

yupp, but what to do, there is a saying :

Vinash kale vipreet buddhi

I think thats the case with Divya. She is digging her own graveAngry

Perfectly put Sauji, whatever place she has started to make in Sid's heart, she is going to ruin it totally when Sid finds out what she thought about him and Nivi. We are again will be on square one with respect to DivSid. I hope Sid, VD, or NT Dadi can knock some sense in this silly girl. HL is no use, she will fume in anger and blame Nivi for everything. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushizarmeeno

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
bump!
where is everyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I totally loved what Viren said in today's episode, "Jitni chatpatti meri biwi hai utna chatpatta niwala hona chahiye". Oh my!! That was so cute...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushigina24gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index