NivRen-Till eternity (Page 78)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by suchitra_1

I think you should learning Occlumency Milie lol

Suchi, you are right about it but who will teach me, Harry is not good at it and the ones who were brilliant doing taht are all dead Snape,Dumbledore.LOL

Thanks for trying to cheer me up.
But you know now I want a scene where Viren does talk to Divya as you have written. It will be the best solution and it will backfire his mom's plan. What do you say?

I have to watch the episode atlest for our NivRen, because as Sanjana put it Nivi was comfortable with Viren flirting with her infront of everyone and she was kind of blushing too.Embarrassed Oh sweetu Viren, he will be my saviour today with all this crap going on in my mind. Let me go watch yesterday's episode again to calm myself. I will be back and have to read thru the posts too.

Hun no mistake of yours dear. Its all CT's mistakes. They are turning her into the main lead. She has to be there in every scene. God i am waiting for that day when we wont have her in atleast few episodes. Tired of her scheming. and u must give it to her she never has headaches LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Suchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I am just fida on Nivi for saying "Ek din bhi aisa nahin gujarta, jab tumne mere liye kuch na kiya ho" to Viren!
And total Marjaawaan on Viren for showering so much love and saying such sweet things ( Pahla nivala taki main tumaha shukriya ada kar sakoon mere liye vrat rakhne ke liye,
dusara nivala - mere liye chand ki puja karne ke liye, aur main bhi chahata hoon ki voh tumhe saari khushiyan de aur tumhari har tamanna puri kare)

lots of muahha muahhas to nivren.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Suchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Millie what yaar I thought you are falling in love with NivRen but alas you are falling for evil witch CC and dreaming about her.
I told you na she will make them change their sherwani's before anyone can notice and she did. Her luck favored her again but guys its good in a sense before marriege only she was the person who was all happy and gale rest 3 were crying Sid because he was loosing Nivi from his life, Nivi had too many problems in her life from loosing her father's self respect to loosing her love (which Divya never understood), Viren because Nivi rejected him and he knew she doesn't love him and wanted to make sure DivSid wedding take place as per dadaji wish. Divya was the center of attraction of all the people around her.
Its not her mistake also as DivSid relation was not based on trust and love (onesided love of Divya was there but trust was not present) It was more of family wanting in their relation as Sid never trusted her enough to tell the truth of his and Nivi relation so how can she understand that and trust Sid.

Whereas NivRen relation is based on Trust as Nivi was alway honest with Viren and viren knows her inside out and even her past so they trust each other that's why during pooja and dinner also he made sure to tell her that he will fulfill all her wishes. Nivi also started to realize her love for Viren. Though the KC today was not that magical as they started yesterday I would love their conversation more up their but ok I love the way their eyes spoke during chand pooja down.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010prajeeasyadadaShayafantamushigmann2010ashred12Suchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

<font color="#996600">Hey Ashly, thanks a lot dear for providing a quick and short synopsis of the episode daily. Honestly, I have gotten used to looking for your posts about the episodein the Nivren thread. Shall miss that over the nextfew days. Anyhow, enjoy your christmas vacation..</font>

thanx dear.. I'll miss u all too.. N d beautiful analysis n wonderful theories n on top of all our nivren.. :-(
advance MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL D NIVREN MANIACS..

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Originally posted by Excruciating

<font color="#996600">Hey Ashly, thanks a lot dear for providing a quick and short synopsis of the episode daily. Honestly, I have gotten used to looking for your posts about the episodein the Nivren thread. Shall miss that over the nextfew days. Anyhow, enjoy your christmas vacation..</font>

thanx dear.. I'll miss u all too.. N d beautiful analysis n wonderful theories n on top of all our nivren.. :-(
advance MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL D NIVREN MANIACS..

Wish you too hun. Have a blast and try not to think too much about NivRenLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingashred12

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Where is Shova today. Busy with her Birthday celebrations? 

And Aashvee where is she. Waiting for her hilarious comments too LOL

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
what i dont understand is...............chanchal sent nivi and viren to the terrace so that noone could see viren breaking the fast...........obviously she had told that to both of them...............then why did they stand at the edge of terrace where everyone who were down could see them...........and most of all why viren stood facing the opposite side............ hats off to chanchal yaarClap.................everyone is like a puppet in the palm of her hand..........and how all her plans succeeds!!!!!!Shocked.............

Edited by Resh..... - 21 December 2010 at 10:13am

zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

what i dont understand is...............chanchal sent nivi and viren to the terrace so that noone could see viren breaking the fast...........obviously she had told that to both of them...............then why did they stand at the edge of terrace where everyone who were down could see them...........and most of all why viren stood facing the opposite side............ hats off to chanchal yaarClap.................everyone is like a puppet in the palm of her hand..........and how all her plans succeeds!!!!!!Shocked.............

TV serial ki duniya hai Jaanu
aisa nahin karte to story aage kaise badegi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index