Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 77)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hey payal, Samrat and Gunjan are the couple from Miley Jab Hum Tum, it ended on month back !! Embarrassed

@ all : Damn my prediction about CC making sure they exchane sherwani's came true !! I hate this woman !! But as long as everything is fine between NivRen, I'm over the moon ! Tonight's epi was to die for !!! Embarrassed For all those who were irritated with the inshots of Divya between NivRen scene, not to worry, I'm gonna weave my magic tonight and edit her out !!! Embarrassed

I swear I feel like dancing, tonight NivRen looked, sounded and acted like truly married couple !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Haiii my Nivi is falling in love with her hubby !! Gosh, her blushes were toned down, but they were of a woman rather then blushes of a young girl !! She felt Viren's love truly in every sense tonight and she was overwhelmed but happy !!

Dying to discuss and edit but I have to go now, I have to go to a dinner ! I don't want too, but I'll have too !! Cry I will see you all in a few hours !!

Thanks Sweetie, you are life saver. I would have break my comp screen otherwise. LOL I loved NivRen today, Viren looks cute in both sherwanis. And Nivi was definitely blushing. How long she could have resist charm of her 100% patnivrata pati. Viren doesn't miss a chance to romance his wife even if it is between room full of people. LOL

Edited by gmann2010 - 21 December 2010 at 9:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadaShayafantamushiScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I knoww viren was totally bindaas... If I was in nivi's place I would totally be embarrassed beyond anything, Probably just leave...  She is very brave..

NAVZZZZZZZZ please edit divya scene out and I want only NivREN!!

snif

Enjoy your dinner and come back to do your STUFF

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Evening girls, I am not in a good mood today. Oh meri raat ki need chinli iss Evil With Chanchal ney.
I just read teh update done by Sanjana and what do I see my nightmare came true. Oh God  I am soooo worried because you see I think just like Harry and Voldemort I am sharing my mind with the Psycho witch Chanchal.
I saw the same in my nightmare too that she will change Sid & Viren clothes.Ouch I am so dead in the night I just woke up from my nightmare and was so restless. My poor husband was all worried for me and I could not tell him I had a nightmare of teh serial, if he knows he will definitely disconnect my net.
I have to calm myself before watching the episode. From morning I am feeling so sad, why I am getting nightmares girls, what did change I used to get such beautiful dreams about NivRen and ab kya hogaya kya? I am soo depressed.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushigmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaashred12Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I think you should start learning Occlumency Milie lol

Edited by suchitra_1 - 21 December 2010 at 9:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushizarmeenogmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

I think you should learning Occlumency Milie lol

Suchi, you are right about it but who will teach me, Harry is not good at it and the ones who were brilliant doing taht are all dead Snape,Dumbledore.LOL

Thanks for trying to cheer me up.
But you know now I want a scene where Viren does talk to Divya as you have written. It will be the best solution and it will backfire his mom's plan. What do you say?

I have to watch the episode atlest for our NivRen, because as Sanjana put it Nivi was comfortable with Viren flirting with her infront of everyone and she was kind of blushing too.Embarrassed Oh sweetu Viren, he will be my saviour today with all this crap going on in my mind. Let me go watch yesterday's episode again to calm myself. I will be back and have to read thru the posts too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Suchi-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
okay..
guys it's gud nyt from ma side Hug
cya all tomorrow..
let me hv ma sweet dream with kinny Wink

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
heheeh @ milee you can always learn it from Hermione.. she is good at everything (well may be patronouses no)

===========

yeah watch their scenes ONLY... and thats the only thing worth watching today.. I am waiting for Navz to do the editing so that I can only concentrate on NivREN.

=========

I agree viren must talk with divya,... she is soo stupid to doubt her own sister of cheating, how disgusting.

prajeeShayafantamushizarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by suchitra_1

I think you should learning Occlumency Milie lol

Suchi, you are right about it but who will teach me, Harry is not good at it and the ones who were brilliant doing taht are all dead Snape,Dumbledore.LOL

Thanks for trying to cheer me up.
But you know now I want a scene where Viren does talk to Divya as you have written. It will be the best solution and it will backfire his mom's plan. What do you say?

I have to watch the episode atlest for our NivRen, because as Sanjana put it Nivi was comfortable with Viren flirting with her infront of everyone and she was kind of blushing too.Embarrassed Oh sweetu Viren, he will be my saviour today with all this crap going on in my mind. Let me go watch yesterday's episode again to calm myself. I will be back and have to read thru the posts too.

Oh poor Milee you again had a nightmare of Bellatrix. Well don't think about her before going to bed, she is haunting you too with Nivi, i guess. Think only of NivRen before bed. So you can dream about Nivren romance and we get to read it. Wink

Today's Nivren scenes were really cute and it clearly shows that Nivi is definitely started seeing Viren as her husband. How can't see he never misses a chance to remind her that she is his wife. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeeShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index