India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 76)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Hey Ashly, thanks a lot dear for providing a quick and short synopsis of the episode daily. Honestly, I have gotten used to looking for your posts about the episode in the Nivren thread. Shall miss that over the next few days. Anyhow, enjoy your christmas vacation..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoashred12xaviaraSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
OMG I hated Divya today. She really took Sid's frowning expressions before wedding. Now we see Sid normal and Divya always frowning. Angry She ever ruined those cute NivRen scene for me because after each shot I had to see her face. I was just thinking that ke uski nazaar na lag jaye NivRen pe. Argh..... I was so happy yesterday at this time and today I really want to kill someone. Angry

That YD is so chalu man, most of the time she is annoyed with Viren's antics and today she was smiling like she doesn't have eye for anyone else other than Viren because BS was seating next to her. Angry

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

OMG I hated Divya today. She really took Sid's frowning expressions before wedding. Now we see Sid normal and Divya always frowning. Angry She ever ruined those cute NivRen scene for me because after each shot I had to see her face. I was just thinking that ke uski nazaar na lag jaye NivRen pe. Argh..... I was so happy yesterday at this time and today I really want to kill someone. Angry

That YD is so chalu man, most of the time she is annoyed with Viren's antics and today she was smiling like she doesn't have eye for anyone else other than Viren because BS was seating next to her. Angry

So so true ketty. Divyas face after every NivRen moment just ruined it for me. I think only Navz's edited scene can bring back the magic we were so longing for....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
yeah.. I loved NIvREN today and guyz.. our nivi is falling for him.

Who cares about Divya... the whole plan will backfire on her...

Anywayzz Viren and Nivi know whats going on.. and so does Sid
So as long as there are no misunderstandings between them I am cool.

Today, Sid was totally ok with viren flirting with nivi.. seems like he has moved on. I hope to see the rift track finish soon.

prajeetamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Navi, a quick question for you, since I don't follow any other television shows - what show do 'Sam & Gunjan' belong to?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hey payal, Samrat and Gunjan are the couple from Miley Jab Hum Tum, it ended on month back !! Embarrassed

@ all : Damn my prediction about CC making sure they exchane sherwani's came true !! I hate this woman !! But as long as everything is fine between NivRen, I'm over the moon ! Tonight's epi was to die for !!! Embarrassed For all those who were irritated with the inshots of Divya between NivRen scene, not to worry, I'm gonna weave my magic tonight and edit her out !!! Embarrassed

I swear I feel like dancing, tonight NivRen looked, sounded and acted like truly married couple !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Haiii my Nivi is falling in love with her hubby !! Gosh, her blushes were toned down, but they were of a woman rather then blushes of a young girl !! She felt Viren's love truly in every sense tonight and she was overwhelmed but happy !!

Dying to discuss and edit but I have to go now, I have to go to a dinner ! I don't want too, but I'll have too !! Cry I will see you all in a few hours !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010coolgirl7prajeefai_luBz_NehaHCShayafantamushizarmeenoScintillatingashred12Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

yeah.. I loved NIvREN today and guyz.. our nivi is falling for him.

Who cares about Divya... the whole plan will backfire on her...

Anywayzz Viren and Nivi know whats going on.. and so does Sid
So as long as there are no misunderstandings between them I am cool.

Today, Sid was totally ok with viren flirting with nivi.. seems like he has moved on. I hope to see the rift track finish soon.

Sid is accepting their relation and it is good to see him happy for them. I just can't understand what CC is thinking, I mean how long this lie of her is going to last? I have fear that Divya might say that she will not come back if Nivi lives in that house. I don't want her to stoop to that level. Nivi, Viren and Sid knows the truth of their relationship and so does BS. Also VD knows pretty well that neither Nivi nor Sid can cross their boundry. Now we have to see who bring DD to her senses. 

But whatever happened it didn't affected NivRen and I have to thank CC for playing cupid this time. Embarrassed Nivi is definitely falling. They looked so cute in all their scenes. Embarrassed

Edited by gmann2010 - 21 December 2010 at 9:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
guys i am back..i've posted the detailed update!
now where were we?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index