so no bole chudiya seq? Confused
Kc is over?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushiShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
rach dear...nivi's viren radar is fast overpowering divya radar Dancing...she was soooo moved by knowing dat he kept vrat 4 her....after dat, she has eyes 4 him only 2day....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

so no bole chudiya seq? Confused
Kc is over?

Bole chudiyan was supposed to be after KC rituals are over. So since today KC rituals are over i am hoping Bole chudiyan will be tomorrow Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

CC luck is favoring her with respect to Sid and Divya but fails with respect to Viren. See she was able to separate it from Sid but meanwhile she bring Nivi close to Viren

See is now able to separate Nivi from Divya and will strenghten the relation NivRen so I think it is lucky for Nivi that she is able to alienating her from Divya as now she could easily fucus on Viren. CC plans is failed with respect of Viren what will she gain by separating sister which will make Hubby/wife more closer and the trust Viren has on Nivi can't be compared as he knows he was chat with Nivi not Sid.

It is very true, I just said the same thing in one of my earlier post that CC unknowingly bringing NivRen closer. In order to separate sisters she is just pushing Nivi close to Viren.

Now I just have to believe in Nivi that this Divrata forgets her Di and start concentrating on her own relationship. I just can't imagine how shattered Nivi will be when she comes to know what Divya thought today. How stupid is she. If she doesn't trust anyone, neither her husband nor her sister. It is just disgusting to see that what Divya thinks of her sister. I mean come on how come Nivi betrays her as well as her husband. She not sleeping with him doesn't mean she is having affair with his brother behind his back. Shocked

Edited by gmann2010 - 21 December 2010 at 8:20am

celestaetamushiShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

rach dear...nivi's viren radar is fast overpowering divya radar Dancing...she was soooo moved by knowing dat he kept vrat 4 her....after dat, she has eyes 4 him only 2day....

Thanks Ashly hun. YOu lovely updates makes waiting for the show uploads easier Big smile

celestaetamushizarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I will watch only NivRen scenes.. :S

Regardless.. it was very stupid of Divya, that she does not trust the one whom she loves... and what is her mind thinking? that Divya is flirting with Sid and married to Viren ?

So what is Nivi to her... a s**t? I am serious how can she think about Nivi like that.

Disgusting.

Ok Divya is added to my HATE LIST now

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
dears...i wont be active fm tmrw till next mon as i'm going home 4 xmas vacations....i 've no access to tv there...so my only option is WU n xaviara's edited scenes....i'm sure by d time i return, atleast 10 threads'll be over...

celestaetamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Ashly for the quick summary. Because of CC's evil plan  NivRen's KC is not shown properly. The beauty is ruined.Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010zarmeenoashred12Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index