NivRen-Till eternity (Page 74)

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by ashred12

2nd part...
nivi feeds viren but refuses to eat now as she has to do chaand pooja...sid comes out but cc sends him back saying abt mistake exchange....cc blames nandu...
cc goes to terrace n sends viren to sid room n nivi to kitchen to check...dd is heartbroken...wen nivi comes, she glares at her....all guys came out....viren in cream n sid in pink sherwani...cc praises d sherwanis...

btw, i think viren is luking better in d cream sherwani...

I knew that evil witch will blame our poor N the B. All this people act like they are katputlies in CC's hand. Why they have change again, can't they just say that ab pahen liya hai to rahene do kya farak padata hai. Angry

Sid and Viren might have told to CC that it really does not matter. But you know CC so compulsive. I do not have any words for her.Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
I am angry that due to this CC and DD chakkar, Nivren kc and feeding scene was shown only in bits and piecesAngry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafancelestaegmann2010Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
CC is really manipulative she knows exactly what to say to make people dance on her tune. Angry But if Divya is so obsessed with Sid how come she doesn't know that a person standing on terrace is her husband, I mean even from back Viren and Sid looks different. It is just one floor height. She might have problem with her eyes and can't see things clearly from far. Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
3rd part...
chaand puja...nivren has eyes only 4 each other Day Dreaming... jw luks lovingly at cc during puja....sid too luks lovingly at dd but alas she is in shock-world....cc evil smile luk at dd...
after pooja , all sit d food...vd says dd n nivi to feed theirs hubbys first...nivren feeding first...cute n sweet scene...viren toh open flirting bhi shuru ki...yd-bs enjoying....cc-jw irritated....viren feeds her twice with sweet dialogues n gifts some chain ( thank God, not RK pendant) ...now dd-sid turn...dd feeds sid but wen he tries to feed she is back to shock-world...vd calls her to eat...after dat wen sid takes out gift, dd stands up saying she has headache n vd sends her to room...evil dd smirking Angry...nivi n bs wondering kya chakkar hai....

precap- sid, nivi, vd, cc searching dd in house in d morning bu not found...cc has a hidding-secret-luk....
btw, wer is viren in d morning????? otherwise he is always around his wife....!!!

Edited by ashred12 - 21 December 2010 at 8:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaetamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
ok stupid episode from whats written
How can they ruin this...
and stupid divya.. she does not even trust her love,

what ever

shana_83Shayafancelestaetamushigmann2010Scintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
suchi....concentrate only on nivren, though its only few mins...but feeding scene in d end is sooooo sweet....
its now confirmed - nivi's viren radar is fast overpowering her divya radar....in 2days scens, she's more interested in viren than her di....

Edited by ashred12 - 21 December 2010 at 8:12am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83ShayafancelestaeScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

3rd part...
chaand puja...nivren has eyes only 4 each other Day Dreaming... jw luks lovingly at cc during puja....sid too luks lovingly at dd but alas she is in shock-world....cc evil smile luk at dd...
after pooja , all sit d food...vd says dd n nivi to feed theirs hubbys first...nivren feeding first...cute n sweet scene...viren toh open flirting bhi shuru ki...yd-bs enjoying....cc-jw irritated....viren feeds her twice with sweet dialogues n gifts some chain ( thank God, not RK pendant) ...now dd-sid turn...dd feeds sid but wen he tries to feed she is back to shock-world...vd calls her to eat...after dat wen sid takes out gift, dd stands up saying she has headache n vd sends her to room...evil dd smirking Angry...nivi n bs wondering kya chakkar hai....

precap- sid, nivi, vd, cc searching dd in house in d morning bu not found...cc has a hidding-secret-luk....

Thanks Ashly for summary I saw first to part waiting for third one. I hate CC, she ruined KC for not only DivSid but for me too. Angry But I am glad that Nivren didn't have any problem finishing their rituals. I don't think we have that 'Bole chudiya' song. Oh I was so looking for it. It looks like wrong information in article again. Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushiShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged

CC luck is favoring her with respect to Sid and Divya but fails with respect to Viren. See she was able to separate it from Sid but meanwhile she bring Nivi close to Viren

See is now able to separate Nivi from Divya and will strenghten the relation NivRen so I think it is lucky for Nivi that she is able to alienating her from Divya as now she could easily fucus on Viren. CC plans is failed with respect of Viren what will she gain by separating sister which will make Hubby/wife more closer and the trust Viren has on Nivi can't be compared as he knows he was chat with Nivi not Sid.

Shayafancelestaetamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index