Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 73)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
1st part...
dd impatient..cc evil smile...evil cc informed nivi abt viren's vrat Shocked ...cc manipulates nivi to go to terrace...viren in shrwani at terrace...overwhelmed nivi reaches terrace...cute talk between 2...nivi is teary...dd tries to go in 2 get sid but evil cc stops her...nivi tries to tell abt sherwani but viren is talking abt their vrat...nivi does pooja on terrace...dd sees fm down...she remembers all nivi-sid scenes after marriage(saying thanks, in hospital,etc)...

coming up-sid in pink sherwani, tries to feed dd but she is sitting still, at d dawat...nivi n viren in cream sherwani luking on....
some1 pls invent a curse 1000 times worse than AK....i wanna curse dis cc...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaetamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Girls when CC can catch that Viren hasn't ate anything since morning then why not Nivi as she can judge these things atleast if not evil plannings.
true..i agree!
she cannot be a tubelight! I am sure she knows he's fasting for her, but she didn't want to tell him dat she knows..she will surely tell him when it's time to break their fast!

sanju i don't think she is being a tubelight LOL I think she really cant imagine that someone like Viren can love her to this extent, because she was in love and relationship before and that too to her best friend, so if he was not able to love her enough to stand by her then Viren has known her for a very short span of time ! So its not about her not trusting his love, it is more of her not trusting her fate Embarrassed
agreed....but then again you know if she knows that he's fasted for her yet she ignores the i will be hurt! she has to tell him that she knows he is fasting for her..and then i want to see viren's reaction...Embarrassed

If she realize that he is fasting, I'm sure she will tell him because their honest and communication is what we love about them the most, that is why I feel we will get a scene where she will also feed him and break his fast !! Wink

Then everyone of us will be in heaven.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

1st part...
dd impatient..cc evil smile...evil cc informed nivi abt viren's vrat Shocked ...cc manipulates nivi to go to terrace...viren in shrwani at terrace...overwhelmed nivi reaches terrace...cute talk between 2...nivi is teary...dd tries to go in 2 get sid but evil cc stops her...nivi tries to tell abt sherwani but viren is talking abt their vrat...nivi does pooja on terrace...dd sees fm down...she remembers all nivi-sid scenes after marriage(saying thanks, in hospital,etc)...

coming up-sid in pink sherwani, tries to feed dd but she is sitting still, at d dawat...nivi n viren in cream sherwani luking on....

So CC told Nivi about Viren's vrat. So we got lucky in that case and another fear came true too. Cry They exchanged sherwani's again. Cry Really want to kill CC today, don't need curse, bare hand is enough. Angry

shana_83celestaeShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged

1st part...

Nahiiiiin what we dreaded so much has happened . ufffffff yeh CC

shana_83celestaegmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamushi

Also , don't they ever show any promos for ccbm?
yeah i wonder that too..y aren't there any promos of CCBM?
Gosh i rlly want a promo b4 we see the psychotic viren coz i so wanna be prepared to be killed by his kiling looks Embarrassed

I know!!
I think last promo was for maha epi I think.

I want male version of jolie in interrupted by kinshuk except He should be Positive and sane.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoSuchi-KinSanj

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

1st part...

So CC told Nivi about Viren's vrat. So we got lucky in that case and another fear came true too. Cry They exchanged sherwani's again. Cry Really want to kill CC today, don't need curse, bare hand is enough. Angry

Its happening we just spoke about these two consequences. I want to kill this evil witch CCAngry

celestaetamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
2nd part...
nivi feeds viren but refuses to eat now as she has to do chaand pooja...sid comes out but cc sends him back saying abt mistake exchange....cc blames nandu...
cc goes to terrace n sends viren to sid room n nivi to kitchen to check...dd is heartbroken...wen nivi comes, she glares at her....all guys came out....viren in cream n sid in pink sherwani...cc praises d sherwanis...

btw, i think viren is luking better in d cream sherwani...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaetamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-KinSanj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged

2nd part...
nivi feeds viren but refuses to eat now as she has to do chaand pooja...sid comes out but cc sends him back saying abt mistake exchange....cc blames nandu...
cc goes to terrace n sends viren to sid room n nivi to kitchen to check...dd is heartbroken...wen nivi comes, she glares at her....all guys came out....viren in cream n sid in pink sherwani...cc praises d sherwanis...

btw, i think viren is luking better in d cream sherwani...

I knew that evil witch will blame our poor N the B. All this people act like they are katputlies in CC's hand. Why they have change again, can't they just say that ab pahen liya hai to rahene do kya farak padata hai. Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index