NivRen-Till eternity (Page 71)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Girls when CC can catch that Viren hasn't ate anything since morning then why not Nivi as she can judge these things atleast if not evil plannings.
true..i agree!
she cannot be a tubelight! I am sure she knows he's fasting for her, but she didn't want to tell him dat she knows..she will surely tell him when it's time to break their fast!

sanju i don't think she is being a tubelight LOL I think she really cant imagine that someone like Viren can love her to this extent, because she was in love and relationship before and that too to her best friend, so if he was not able to love her enough to stand by her then Viren has known her for a very short span of time ! So its not about her not trusting his love, it is more of her not trusting her fate Embarrassed
But Navz eating is something that gherlu girls can understand by seeing the face of other person so it should not take that time for Nivi to understand person in front of her hasn't eaten anything regardless of any love or trust issues So Viren's lies will be caught

Edited by sharma.nat - 21 December 2010 at 7:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafangmann2010Suchi-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged

@ shana: those scene we saw in the sgement were for the fotos...remember the fotos on SP website..it was for that!

hey guys abhi toh ek aur song seq aana hai..the bole chudiya one...for which they hired choreographers for!

Sanju do you think there is a chance that they will show that song tonight ? I think it is gonna go to tomorrow night's epi, because we didnt get any segment about it !! Embarrassed

i don't think there will be the sng seq tonight since m kinda expecting a drama...and aboutt he sgement true eh we never got the sgement but sometimes it comes a s asurprise element na Wink
if they show it tomorrow it's k most probably i may do the update as sabii's net is not thee with her..poor one comes online from foneLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaetamushiShayafangmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged

@ shana: those scene we saw in the sgement were for the fotos...remember the fotos on SP website..it was for that!

hey guys abhi toh ek aur song seq aana hai..the bole chudiya one...for which they hired choreographers for!

Really,Big smile

Please someone lock this cc in room till the Song and kc are over, please, pretty pleaseEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010Suchi-xaviaraKinSanj

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Girls when CC can catch that Viren hasn't ate anything since morning then why not Nivi as she can judge these things atleast if not evil plannings.
true..i agree!
she cannot be a tubelight! I am sure she knows he's fasting for her, but she didn't want to tell him dat she knows..she will surely tell him when it's time to break their fast!

sanju i don't think she is being a tubelight LOL I think she really cant imagine that someone like Viren can love her to this extent, because she was in love and relationship before and that too to her best friend, so if he was not able to love her enough to stand by her then Viren has known her for a very short span of time ! So its not about her not trusting his love, it is more of her not trusting her fate Embarrassed
agreed....but then again you know if she knows that he's fasted for her yet she ignores the i will be hurt! she has to tell him that she knows he is fasting for her..and then i want to see viren's reaction...Embarrassed

If she realize that he is fasting, I'm sure she will tell him because their honest and communication is what we love about them the most, that is why I feel we will get a scene where she will also feed him and break his fast !! Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Really,Big smile

Please someone lock this cc in room till the Song and kc are over, please, pretty pleaseEmbarrassed

ROFL didn't u know? it was in the article..that there are two song seq one was between nivren and one between the foursome where they dance on bole chudiya..and they had hired choreographers for it!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafangmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Sanju do you think there is a chance that they will show that song tonight ? I think it is gonna go to tomorrow night's epi, because we didnt get any segment about it !! Embarrassed

i don't think there will be the sng seq tonight since m kinda expecting a drama...and aboutt he sgement true eh we never got the sgement but sometimes it comes a s asurprise element na Wink
if they show it tomorrow it's k most probably i may do the update as sabii's net is not thee with her..poor one comes online from foneLOL

But a small Jhalak of the dance in the Precap will be a treat for us and will keep us alive in NivRen dreamland Embarrassed

shana_83celestaegmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Yep Sanju Jannu. Since the Sherwani scenes are going to come today (I guess so), therefore no such scenes are to be telecast.Cry

Me too waiting for "Bole Chudiya" song sequence.Smile I know NivRen will rock.

celestaeShayafanxaviaraSuchi-KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
oye CCBM time!
gotta wait 10 minute for the videos to load and then i shall run off to update...
hmmm....what song have i been singing today? *thinking*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanxaviaraSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index