tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by tamushi

@everyone - please lets not bring kinrul here, this is a humble request. we can all praise Kinha all we want without bringing kinrul in.

I agree, and I'm sorry that it was my post that brought KinRul up in the first place, but it was not for bashing purpose, I used their example for reference in regards to KinHa's chemistry and acting skills !! I apologize if my post hurt anyone's feelings or anyone was offended by it, that was not my intention !!

thanks and it's ok.

Its just that kinrul/ragvir is the only pair that i ever loved before nivren, I have very high regard for Parul as an actress.I understand that its your pov and u didn't mean to hurt anyone by saying it but it still does hurt. thanks for understanding.

You misunderstood my post, I never meant to say that Parul is not a talented actress, she is one of the finest actress in Indian TV according to me ! I was just trying to use KinRul's example to explain that even if KinHa are not best of friends, their acting skills are so amazing that they share such amazing chemistry despite the fact that they aren't friends off screen !! Embarrassed It was never my intention to compare, but if I did, I'll apologize Smile

Hug I will never misunderstand you Navz, I get that you were just referencing them just to point out that even without sharing the comfort of great off screen companionship, Kinha has easy and sizzling chemistry. It's just that this type of post tend to bring more discussions on them.No problem Hon, Really thanks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeShayafanScintillatingxaviara

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Where is Ashvee? She always counts time for the episode to start. May be she was so overwhelmed from yesterday's episode that she did not still come out from that stage. We miss you Ashvee.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Now that we have that KinHa and KinRul thing settled lets get back to the the show !! How many of you think Nivi will realize that Viren has kept a fast for her too ? LOL I think she will !! Embarrassed
she better find out...! like chanchal did...m sure nivi must hv noticed that he hasn't rlly eaten anything in front of her..and any normal person would be able to guess that he is upto sumfin

haaye he's so patni vrata types Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaetamushiShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Good morning/Good evening girls. What's going on? 36 minutes to go....

shana_83tamushixaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by sharma.nat

guys m I famous for being jealous of this jodi? [=)]
OMG OMG OMG yeh image bana di hai aap sab ne meri Shocked

@ Rachu: i think i can handle it Big smile compromise karlungi bby Wink end me kinnu toh mera hi hai ROFL

@ tamushi: le u too?

Then you are most welcome jaanam.

Navz very true we shouldn't bring any jodi in between which can hurt anyone else only NivRen and Kinha are allowed here not even Kinsanj JODIWink. 

True so i NAILED the real reason for sending Viren away from the house.LOL
kyun? agar compromise nhi krti toh welcome nhi krti Unhappy
aur bby our jodi is the SanKi jodi Wink
I don't mind kinSanj either..it's a sweet name Embarrassed
JAAN I can't bear anyone against Nivi not even Viren and you are to dangerous for her even more than CC and MP.
I like Kinsanj more as Sanki means paagal and I can't tolerate anyone call Kinshuk mad

shana_83ShayafanKinSanj

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Now that we have that KinHa and KinRul thing settled lets get back to the the show !! How many of you think Nivi will realize that Viren has kept a fast for her too ? LOL I think she will !! Embarrassed

May be for a change CC might have conveyed Nivi the good reason (Viren's fast) to go to terrace where Viren is waiting for her.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeShayafangmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged

she better find out...! like chanchal did...m sure nivi must hv noticed that he hasn't rlly eaten anything in front of her..and any normal person would be able to guess that he is upto sumfin

haaye he's so patni vrata types Embarrassed

hey sanju !! *hugs* She did look suspicious when he says that he ate a lot, because she must have not seen him eating !! LOL Also Neha said it in her interview in one of the segments that Viren has kept a fast for her, so hopefully she will realize it herself and feed him too to open his fast !!
Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010KinSanjDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

JAAN I can't bear anyone against Nivi not even Viren and you are to dangerous for her even more than CC and MP.
I like Kinsanj more as Sanki means paagal and I can't tolerate anyone call Kinshuk mad
haaye rabba..did u forget it is I plotting against nivi ROFL
SanKi isiliye toh kiya hai coz I am paagal after Kinny...
KinSanj I like as it is meant for me and hm..
whil SanKi can be for any1 with their names starting with San LOL
like saniha! (my saut)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index