Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity - Page 65

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
you know...Divya.. she ran off to her maykaa. does she even understand what she has done? just like a child running away from problems.

Hemlata is now going to be all angry with niveditha.. if divya tells her that nivi is not in love with viren then she will basically take it how divya is taking it, that she is there to take her husband away cause they both loved each other at one point.

Naturally, all this will lead to a huge confrontation where, the truth about the whole plot will be exposed.
This time YD will be quiet cause she was involved in this, she along with CC wanted to humiliate the sharmas but she will get angry with CC cause, only because of her dumb thinking, the plans are all backfiring and in the end the sharmas are winning.

===

The whole proving keshav will be done later not yet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am here girls...But don't know what to say or write... I am still in NiVren land and the scenes are floating infront of my eyes. Once they are done then I will come back and write. I have lot to write as today Nivi communicated with Viren and she was his wife and it was not only duty but she did it because she realized certain things and wanted to do it. Her effort was greatly appreciated by Viren and we all can see how happy he was. The terrace scene when Nivi came, Viren was searching for her but see he felt her presence and his gut told him that she is there and he turned and Vola.. she was there.. The way their eyes spoke during that period was amazing. Nivi's eyes had so much respect and gratitude for him when she came to know that he has kept fast for her. Their chemistry rocks....She definitely moved ahead today and her each dialogue was coming from heart and not mind. So, today her mind kind of gave in to her heart.
Then the second best scene was during chaand pooja when she looked at Viren from channi. Look at the intensity in their eyes. They speak volumes. Viren was taking in Nivi through his eyes and same for Nivi. She did not shy away and she was only looking at Viren.

I will be back with my detailed analysis after some time.
Suchi- thumbnail
I think the day she confesses her love to viren.. we all will totally be GONE CASE>. heart failures!!

I am happy that divya is angry at viren, and only then she will realize that viren is important, and he is only one who is supporting her and will
 support her through out her life. 

OMG.. I am soo fallinggg for this jodi right now that I am eager towards friday, so that i can write ,

imagine nivi actually falling for viren..
speaking through her eyes, giving approval..
Their hugging ...😍😍😍😍😍😍

anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharma.nat

Today I am very happy jaan for the first time Nivi forgot about her divyavrat and was fully concentrated on her husband and didn't stared for her.

Vase guys did you Noticed how Jaanuable our Viren was looking in golden sherwani and his color was complementing Nivi's and Vandana's sari and how cutely he was flirting with Nivi 😆. Vandana ko Viren ka kaan bahut pasand hai jab dekho uska kaan kichne ka bahana doondti rehti hai😉😆. But I loved their chemistry Naughty Viren and scolding tayiji and Nivi was also very happy because of that.

Yes Rachu, I loved him in golden sherwani than the pink one. It had more intricate design and was suiting him so much. Pink was making him dull but he was looking bright in golden. Or maybe uski biwi ke rand ka asar tha us par... Oh man... the dinner scene was just fab. his dialogues were so much from heart and I love how he changes his voice when he has to say something very romantic and from heart - i love his husky heavy voice... And yes he again made sure that he tells her that he wants her happiness and all her wishes to come true. Man loved the way he gifted her bracelet. So thought full (Viren ne apna personal touch dikha hi diya)...
For the first time I saw YD smiling all the time when Viren was doing all this nautanki. Even dadaji was so happy and in all smiles seeing his pota taking care of Nivi and showering his love. YD was very surprised to see that Viren got gift for Nivi and she raised her eyebrows but in a good way like WOW... and JW/CC were making faces the whole time he was doing masti.
anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suchitra_1

I think the day she confesses her love to viren.. we all will totally be GONE CASE>. heart failures!!

I am happy that divya is angry at viren, and only then she will realize that viren is important, and he is only one who is supporting her and will

OMG.. I am soo fallinggg for this jodi right now that I am eager towards friday, so that i can write ,

Their hugging ...😍😍😍😍😍😍

Suchi, you do not have to wait for weekend to write.. Write now and we all will be jumping up and down and reading your week retreat.. Suchi, it is anyway holiday time ..so give us this gift and please write holiday retreat...👏
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Their hugging ...😍😍😍😍😍😍

God knows, when that HUG is going to happen. Till then though, Suchi, we can all visualize it in your weekend retreats! I hope...
Suchi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Suchi, you do not have to wait for weekend to write.. Write now and we all will be jumping up and down and reading your week retreat.. Suchi, it is anyway holiday time ..so give us this gift and please write holiday retreat...👏

lol you are tempting me biggg time..
I am already in my lala lala NivRen land...

anjubala thumbnail

Please then write.. This week has been heaven for us and your retreat will make it better than heaven (if there is anything like that)... Cannot wait for tomorrow (I am sure we will see Divya's drama and then maybe song or song will be shown on Thursday)....
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just make Nivi confess her love for Viren in your retreat, we will be dead even then. You have full capability of making us lose our heart and brain both. 😳
Suchi- thumbnail
ok.. lol I give in...
My hands are twitching.. so I am going go for it. But just simple retreat not like heavy duty ones lasting through out the weekend.. but enough to go in our dream land fully : )

Happy holidays guyz ..
this for anju specially
Edited by suchitra_1 - 13 years ago