NivRen-Till eternity (Page 64)

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by NivRenFan

NivRen !! What to say about these two ? I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love Sam and Gunjan, but these two are definitely coming close to that level and it has a lot to do with their character individually and their chemistry together !! I never thought I would say this, but I always used to think that Kinshuk would never have a better chemistry then Parul, but I have been proved wrong totally and am so glad about it, because for me KinHa's chemistry is even more rocking then KinRul's which says a lot because KinHa are not even good friends which KinRul were and are, so love how crackling their chemistry is !! It absolutely sizzles !! And last night epi was a proof of that !! Embarrassed If this was a teaser of what is to come in the future then I'm dead already !!

Navz cant agree with you more. I guess if you are natural actors off screen relations/chemistry dont matter much. I am sorry i dont intend to offend any one (neither did i watch Bidaai closely) but i found Parul to be a bit raw actor, infact she improved quite a lot after the leap. So the romance also felt enacted dont know y and i dont watch a serial if i dont feel what the actors are trying to potray. They were good indeed but not upto the mark. And Kinha on other hand are both good actors. Thats what i like about Neha , CCBM being the first show, she has exhibited different shades (in love, shy, confident at sumtimes, reluctant love) etc. So somehow even i like Kinha more than Kinul. I m sure i am in for a lot of bashingTongue

Sneha, I have followed Bidaai and I was always a neutral viewer because i liked all four characters equally and loved both the jodi's !! and I liked KinRul's chemistry too, i just find Kinha's chemistry more sizzling, maybe it is because they look really good together, which I didn't think of KinRul because the only thing which used to bug me about Kinrul was the fact that Parul looked older to Kinshuk always, where Neha doesn't !! She has such innocent and young looks which suits with Kinshuk alot !! Before anyone argues with me, this is my POV only and you don't have to agree with me !! Embarrassed

I have never watched Bidaai. But I have seen some pictures of KinRul together. And you know Navz I felt the same about KinRul, great mind think alikeWink. I really really love KinHa more than KinRul. Please forgive me if I had hurt anyone.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010ShayafancelestaeScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
guys i too wanna join ur convo...
update me LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

update me LOL
Sanju you are most welcome and updated in this thread but jaan will you be able to bear so much NivRen romance in this thread what will happen to your J for NiviWink. Don't burn this thread with your jealousy okLOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ShayafanxaviaraKinSanj

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamushi

@everyone - please lets not bring kinrul here, this is a humble request. we can all praise Kinha all we want without bringing kinrul in.

I agree, and I'm sorry that it was my post that brought KinRul up in the first place, but it was not for bashing purpose, I used their example for reference in regards to KinHa's chemistry and acting skills !! I apologize if my post hurt anyone's feelings or anyone was offended by it, that was not my intention !!

thanks and it's ok.

Its just that kinrul/ragvir is the only pair that i ever loved before nivren, I have very high regard for Parul as an actress.I understand that its your pov and u didn't mean to hurt anyone by saying it but it still does hurt. thanks for understanding.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafancelestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged

update me LOL

gasp
really
i am already smelling something burning! is it youWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by NivRenFan

Sneha, I have followed Bidaai and I was always a neutral viewer because i liked all four characters equally and loved both the jodi's !! and I liked KinRul's chemistry too, i just find Kinha's chemistry more sizzling, maybe it is because they look really good together, which I didn't think of KinRul because the only thing which used to bug me about Kinrul was the fact that Parul looked older to Kinshuk always, where Neha doesn't !! She has such innocent and young looks which suits with Kinshuk alot !! Before anyone argues with me, this is my POV only and you don't have to agree with me !! Embarrassed

Navz you are gutsy girl. To be completely honest i too felt the same but could never dare to speak it out. I think that is one of the reasons i like KinHa more though KInRul are much much more popular and do have a sizzling chemistry... But i do like how close KinRul are..... buddies..
[/QUOTE]
Actually I never dissected KinRul jodi that much I used to like them but still rarely dared to watch the serial because I couldn't see the crying Sadhana all the time. So was never attached to KinRul jodi My Fav SAJAN jodi I love them for romantic and innocent jodi but Kinha Jodi is passionate jodi and have different level all together. Still passion is pending. From first episode I use to think about their chemistry but stop myself as Nivi was in love with Sid and I never wanted to break their jodi. I was not much against Sid for confrontation day as he suddenly realizes the facts and his reactions were natural and I was sympethetic towards him but later when he didn't go to see Keshav in hospital even as humanity, after knowing the truth too this guy didn't buy any guts to apologize to Keshav and Nivi forgot about Revealing it and behaved too rudely with Divya made me loose all my sympathy towards him and I started rooting for NivRen very seriously. [/QUOTE]

Very true Rachu, i think Sid started loosing respect after the confrontation episode, but we would have given him a benefit of doubt coz Keshav blamed his blood relatives for what happened to his Dad which can not be bought so easily coz after all blood relations are different. But even after knowing the plot he did not bother to do anything ( its okay he could not dislcose to Dadaji but could have done sumthing abt it). But he kept quiet and moreover he again asks Nivi to shup up during Wedding confrontation episode. That really made me atleast loose all respect for him...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaetamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Girls, Sauji is right, it is better if we don't bring up any other jodi except NivRen and KinHa !! It is not fair and it will hurt other member's feelings !!

@ rach : You know what, your theory just might be right rach !! lolz !! Because I can say this for sure that sending Viren away must be to their advantage in some way, because why would they send him away when they had a great opportunity to make sure Viren grew up in front of Bhupat and become his favorite instead of Sid ! They played a huge gamble when they did so, so it must be because of a reason exactly like this !! LOL

@ sneha : RK pendant is surely gonna create problems, so I just hope and pray that like always NivRen's understanding and trust on each other prevents any misunderstanding between them !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafancelestaetamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged

update me LOL

was just kidding before,

love to have you here jaanu,

what took you soo longCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index