India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 63)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@ sneha : I'm only worried about the RK pendant because if the truth of it and Sid-Nivi pheres come out, Viren as always will trust Nivi, but he will be hurt nonetheless, so I just hope that if it does comes out Nivi realizes Viren's pain and hurt and heal it with her attention and care !! Because he is not likely to show it himself !! Confused

@ moni : sweetie, I said so already that it is my POV and you have every right to disagree with me, because everyone has their likes and dislikes, and I have always been a RagVir and KinRul fan, so the meaning of my post is that RagVir's chemistry was mostly due to the great binding and friendship shared by KinRul, which Kinha doesn't share at all, because it is quite obvious from their segments that they are not close or good friends, so to have such amazing chemistry despite sharing a great offscreen relation is pretty amazing !! It says a lot about the calibre of the acting skills both KinHa have !! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeShayafanScintillating

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@everyone - please lets not bring kinrul here, this is a humble request. we can all praise Kinha all we want without bringing kinrul in.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeShayafanScintillatingxaviara

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Good morning girls how are you who are still in NivRen's dreamland who came out to enter in other dreamland

Sorry Zarmeen I went to sleep yesterday and my lappy was open about CC luck see actually at this time Viren and Sid both are present at home so both of their lucks are working for her Viren badluck is becoming dangerous for her but saved by Sid's goodluck. So one advice send Sid away on a business trip for a month and see the magic of Viren's luck

Hi Rachu jannu Hug how are you doing? I hope CTs listen to your advice, and we just live in our NivRen dreamland happily.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

@ shova : heyyyy, I didn't know it was your birthday today !! Happy birthday sweetheart ! May God bless you will all the happiness in the world and may you find your Viren very soon !! *hugs*

@ rach : heyyyyy rach !! Glad to see you ! Was missing you !!!

Hey Navz how are you just read your analysis I must say its mindblowing you know I don't hate Divya much but her blind acts make me think about her like this but you are always there to rectify our thought process. Jaan but Sid is not that open minded it will definitely lead to rift between DivSid relation.

Tell me what do you think about my new theory about Viren's past and Kulpurohit bhavishwaniWink

Oh yeah, If Divya ever confronts and argue with him, then it will affect their relationship for sure !!! Because like I said Sid cannot tolerate being argued with !! TongueLOL

What theory sweetie ? I have been so off with my internet, I have had a chance to read all the back pages !! Embarrassed

shana_83celestaeShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

[/QUOTE]
Sneha, I have followed Bidaai and I was always a neutral viewer because i liked all four characters equally and loved both the jodi's !! and I liked KinRul's chemistry too, i just find Kinha's chemistry more sizzling, maybe it is because they look really good together, which I didn't think of KinRul because the only thing which used to bug me about Kinrul was the fact that Parul looked older to Kinshuk always, where Neha doesn't !! She has such innocent and young looks which suits with Kinshuk alot !! Before anyone argues with me, this is my POV only and you don't have to agree with me !! Embarrassed

Navz you are gutsy girl. To be completely honest i too felt the same but could never dare to speak it out. I think that is one of the reasons i like KinHa more though KInRul are much much more popular and do have a sizzling chemistry... But i do like how close KinRul are..... buddies..
[/QUOTE]
Actually I never dissected KinRul jodi that much I used to like them but still rarely dared to watch the serial because I couldn't see the crying Sadhana all the time. So was never attached to KinRul jodi My Fav SAJAN jodi I love them for romantic and innocent jodi but Kinha Jodi is passionate jodi and have different level all together. Still passion is pending. From first episode I use to think about their chemistry but stop myself as Nivi was in love with Sid and I never wanted to break their jodi. I was not much against Sid for confrontation day as he suddenly realizes the facts and his reactions were natural and I was sympethetic towards him but later when he didn't go to see Keshav in hospital even as humanity, after knowing the truth too this guy didn't buy any guts to apologize to Keshav and Nivi forgot about Revealing it and behaved too rudely with Divya made me loose all my sympathy towards him and I started rooting for NivRen very seriously.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeShayafanScintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Navz thats what i am worried about. The RK pendant does have a lot of significance and CC is really planning something big with that. I just dont want Viren to be shattered and if he does, hopefully he confides in Nivi and Nivi comes to know about his unhappiness and reacts in the best possible manner and i really really do hope whenever anything about the RK pendant comes out before Viren, Nivi does share some info about it with Viren. otherwise unknowingly Viren might force Nivi to wear it and God knows what will trigger Siddharth then...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaexaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged

@ shova : heyyyy, I didn't know it was your birthday today !! Happy birthday sweetheart ! May God bless you will all the happiness in the world and may you find your Viren very soon !! *hugs*

@ rach : heyyyyy rach !! Glad to see you ! Was missing you !!!

Hey Navz how are you just read your analysis I must say its mindblowing you know I don't hate Divya much but her blind acts make me think about her like this but you are always there to rectify our thought process. Jaan but Sid is not that open minded it will definitely lead to rift between DivSid relation.

Tell me what do you think about my new theory about Viren's past and Kulpurohit bhavishwaniWink

Oh yeah, If Divya ever confronts and argue with him, then it will affect their relationship for sure !!! Because like I said Sid cannot tolerate being argued with !! TongueLOL

What theory sweetie ? I have been so off with my internet, I have had a chance to read all the back pages !! Embarrassed

Theory and story on page 50. It says Viren was unlucky for JAAL that's why they send him away
Remember how CC was saying we have to live as earlier No respect at all I think till Viren was at home they didn't got any respect as Bhuvan was also alive and YD was more inclined towards Bhuvan and they didn't have slightest space even in YD's heart but once they send Viren away their luck too U-Turn and Bhuvan died and they become honorable in the family in eyes of YD but not BS as luck doesn't effect his thinking and again Viren came and their luck is going downhill. 

Edited by sharma.nat - 21 December 2010 at 6:34am

shana_83Shayafancelestaegmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

@everyone - please lets not bring kinrul here, this is a humble request. we can all praise Kinha all we want without bringing kinrul in.

I agree, and I'm sorry that it was my post that brought KinRul up in the first place, but it was not for bashing purpose, I used their example for reference in regards to KinHa's chemistry and acting skills !! I apologize if my post hurt anyone's feelings or anyone was offended by it, that was not my intention !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83ranragcelestaetamushiShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index