India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 62)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Shova happyBirthday sweety you got the best gift og your birthday yesterday jaan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by xaviara

NivRen !! What to say about these two ? I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love Sam and Gunjan, but these two are definitely coming close to that level and it has a lot to do with their character individually and their chemistry together !! I never thought I would say this, but I always used to think that Kinshuk would never have a better chemistry then Parul, but I have been proved wrong totally and am so glad about it, because for me KinHa's chemistry is even more rocking then KinRul's which says a lot because KinHa are not even good friends which KinRul were and are, so love how crackling their chemistry is !! It absolutely sizzles !! And last night epi was a proof of that !! Embarrassed If this was a teaser of what is to come in the future then I'm dead already !!

Navz cant agree with you more. I guess if you are natural actors off screen relations/chemistry dont matter much. I am sorry i dont intend to offend any one (neither did i watch Bidaai closely) but i found Parul to be a bit raw actor, infact she improved quite a lot after the leap. So the romance also felt enacted dont know y and i dont watch a serial if i dont feel what the actors are trying to potray. They were good indeed but not upto the mark. And Kinha on other hand are both good actors. Thats what i like about Neha , CCBM being the first show, she has exhibited different shades (in love, shy, confident at sumtimes, reluctant love) etc. So somehow even i like Kinha more than Kinul. I m sure i am in for a lot of bashingTongue

Sneha, I have followed Bidaai and I was always a neutral viewer because i liked all four characters equally and loved both the jodi's !! and I liked KinRul's chemistry too, i just find Kinha's chemistry more sizzling, maybe it is because they look really good together, which I didn't think of KinRul because the only thing which used to bug me about Kinrul was the fact that Parul looked older to Kinshuk always, where Neha doesn't !! She has such innocent and young looks which suits with Kinshuk alot !! Before anyone argues with me, this is my POV only and you don't have to agree with me !! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83ShayafancelestaeScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
@ shova : heyyyy, I didn't know it was your birthday today !! Happy birthday sweetheart ! May God bless you will all the happiness in the world and may you find your Viren very soon !! *hugs*

@ rach : heyyyyy rach !! Glad to see you ! Was missing you !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shana_83

@Navz I can understand why are you worried about the precap. If I am not wrong from the precap I can see that Viren is wearing pink sherwani and Nivi is standing with him (from the outfit in the precap it looks like that). So I can guess that atleast there will not be any misunderstanding between NivRen. I'm happy for thatSmile And about DD, I don't know in different occasions she had reacted differently (split-personality-disordersLOL). Therefore we cannot predict about her. We have to wait and watch. And about again exchanging the sherwanis, possible CC is evil anyway. But we can be sure atleast NiVRen is out of danger.Wink

Sweetyie, I'm not really worried for NivRen, I know they trust each other, so there will not be a problem between them, but i don't want their KC to be ruined because of Divya and Sid !! Also more then the sherwani's the RK pendant is worrying me, because Sherwani's fiasco was for sister's rift and the RK pendant is supposedly for misunderstanding between NivRen !! But hopefully NivRen's communication will make sure that CC's plan backfires again !!

Ya Navz me too don't want NivRen's KC to be ruined because of DD-Sid problem. I have tightly crossed my finger.Embarrassed I feel that RK pendent fiasco will come out in another occasion. Because something big should happen then. I'm really worried for that. One thing is true that RK pendent is known only between Nivi-Sid. So situation has to be created such a way that both are at edge to open that secret. Until then we can hope for the best of NivRen. On the other hand we would want that CTs reveal the RK-pendent truth after Nivi falls for Viren. Then no matter what was happened in past nothing is going to harm NivRen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeShayafanScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

NivRen !! What to say about these two ? I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love Sam and Gunjan, but these two are definitely coming close to that level and it has a lot to do with their character individually and their chemistry together !! I never thought I would say this, but I always used to think that Kinshuk would never have a better chemistry then Parul, but I have been proved wrong totally and am so glad about it, because for me KinHa's chemistry is even more rocking then KinRul's which says a lot because KinHa are not even good friends which KinRul were and are, so love how crackling their chemistry is !! It absolutely sizzles !! And last night epi was a proof of that !! Embarrassed If this was a teaser of what is to come in the future then I'm dead already !!

Navz cant agree with you more. I guess if you are natural actors off screen relations/chemistry dont matter much. I am sorry i dont intend to offend any one (neither did i watch Bidaai closely) but i found Parul to be a bit raw actor, infact she improved quite a lot after the leap. So the romance also felt enacted dont know y and i dont watch a serial if i dont feel what the actors are trying to potray. They were good indeed but not upto the mark. And Kinha on other hand are both good actors. Thats what i like about Neha , CCBM being the first show, she has exhibited different shades (in love, shy, confident at sumtimes, reluctant love) etc. So somehow even i like Kinha more than Kinul. I m sure i am in for a lot of bashingTongue

Sorry dear But i hav 2 disagree wid u respectfully . U r sayng dis becoz u didn't see Bidaai much .But I was a regular watcher of Bidaai till d time those silly ct's ended d most beautiful lov story of RAGVIR Cry .I don't at all consider parul as a raw actress .infact she is d mot talented actres rght now .n Regarding KINRUL's chemistry .it was n is out of world . KINRUL were n are d most closest  n bestest frends ever .they r so close ki they doesn't need any1 besides or near them .They both r enough for each other .

I cn say dis very confidently becoz since 3 yrs i watched Bidaai (Pre leap Bidaai) n all segments of kinrul n 4some in SBS n SBB .So For me Kinrul's chemistry can't b matched by any1 .They worked wid each other for 3 yrs So naturally they will b more comfortable wid each otehr working .n hu much kinrul r popular now also n they r still in people's heart it cn b seen frm dis fact ki they r now also called for performing damnce wid each other frm different channels although they r nt working 2gther rght now .So for me Kinrul will always b best n unmachable n uncomparable . I hope i didn't hurted u by sayng anythng .

Moni,  hun there is no way u can hurt me with your sweet words. I knew you would be the first one to comment on this LOL Like Navz said there is not doubt about KINRuL's off screen friendship and jodi. That is what translates into their on screen chemistry. And we did say KInHa's off screen chemistry is not much but they still manage to show us amazing chemistry... Being with each other for 3 precious years we do expect them to have a special bonding  and i guess all the cast of Bidaai too share. You are entitled to your opinion and i respect that and hence would not say anything further on this Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaexaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged

@ shova : heyyyy, I didn't know it was your birthday today !! Happy birthday sweetheart ! May God bless you will all the happiness in the world and may you find your Viren very soon !! *hugs*

@ rach : heyyyyy rach !! Glad to see you ! Was missing you !!!

Hey Navz how are you just read your analysis I must say its mindblowing you know I don't hate Divya much but her blind acts make me think about her like this but you are always there to rectify our thought process. Jaan but Sid is not that open minded it will definitely lead to rift between DivSid relation.

Tell me what do you think about my new theory about Viren's past and Kulpurohit bhavishwaniWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafancelestaegmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Sneha, I have followed Bidaai and I was always a neutral viewer because i liked all four characters equally and loved both the jodi's !! and I liked KinRul's chemistry too, i just find Kinha's chemistry more sizzling, maybe it is because they look really good together, which I didn't think of KinRul because the only thing which used to bug me about Kinrul was the fact that Parul looked older to Kinshuk always, where Neha doesn't !! She has such innocent and young looks which suits with Kinshuk alot !! Before anyone argues with me, this is my POV only and you don't have to agree with me !! Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Navz you are gutsy girl. To be completely honest i too felt the same but could never dare to speak it out. I think that is one of the reasons i like KinHa more though KInRul are much much more popular and do have a sizzling chemistry... But i do like how close KinRul are..... buddies..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Sneha I have never watched Bidaai. So I cannot tell anything about KinRul. But I really like KinHa. I agree with you for good actors off screen relations/chemistry does not matter. Though it may be beneficial for their way of acting. As her first screen place in CCBM Neha is really brilliant.Clap Hats off to her she is able to portray her character very efficiently and eloquently. Kinshuk has established himself as a good actor already. I'm very happy for NivRen/KinHa.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeShayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index