Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 61)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

NivRen !! What to say about these two ? I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love Sam and Gunjan, but these two are definitely coming close to that level and it has a lot to do with their character individually and their chemistry together !! I never thought I would say this, but I always used to think that Kinshuk would never have a better chemistry then Parul, but I have been proved wrong totally and am so glad about it, because for me KinHa's chemistry is even more rocking then KinRul's which says a lot because KinHa are not even good friends which KinRul were and are, so love how crackling their chemistry is !! It absolutely sizzles !! And last night epi was a proof of that !! Embarrassed If this was a teaser of what is to come in the future then I'm dead already !!

Navz cant agree with you more. I guess if you are natural actors off screen relations/chemistry dont matter much. I am sorry i dont intend to offend any one (neither did i watch Bidaai closely) but i found Parul to be a bit raw actor, infact she improved quite a lot after the leap. So the romance also felt enacted dont know y and i dont watch a serial if i dont feel what the actors are trying to potray. They were good indeed but not upto the mark. And Kinha on other hand are both good actors. Thats what i like about Neha , CCBM being the first show, she has exhibited different shades (in love, shy, confident at sumtimes, reluctant love) etc. So somehow even i like Kinha more than Kinul. I m sure i am in for a lot of bashingTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy Guyzz hu r u all ?

Gyuzz plzz ans me 1 ques . d pics whch we saw of NivRen feeding 2 each other , looking each other thru channi in tose pics Viren was wearing same Brown Jacket .Isn'it ? So my ques is tht Is this pics were only for release just as a pose or they r stills frm d episode ? becozz  As far as i m guessing rituals of seeing thru channi n all will b when performed at tht time Viren will b wearing shearwani .m i rght ? toh tht means we will nt b getting d scene where niVren r feeding 2 each other like they showed in pic or looking each other thru channi .Cry

Moni, I think those pics were just for media,becaue they could not release the pics of Sid and Viren in their sherwani's so they showed them when they wee in their casual attire ! But i really think we will get the same sort of a scene with Viren in sherwani when NivRen open their fast !! And since Neha said it herself that Viren fasted for her that means she would find out or realize on her own that Viren fatsed for her too so i'm sure she is gonna feed him herself and open his fast, just like he would feed her to open her fast !! Embarrassed So think positive !! *hugs*

thanxx Navzzz for clearingg it .Loadss of "Hugs " .becozz i will b veryy veryy disappointed if they will nt show ki Nivi realizes tht Viren had fast for her or showing them feeding 2 each other . I so hope they shows it Day Dreaming .becozz i m watngg for it so eagerlyyy  .Butterflies r flying in my stomach just by thnkng ki Wht will b Nivi's reaction when she will come 2 know abt Viren's fast .Day Dreaming .I hope she doesn't again starts yelling at Viren saying ki why he did dis n why he did tht ? becoz i will nt b able 2 bear tht . Cry .I so hope ki She acts Maturely Day Dreaming

shana_83celestaeShayafanzarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I think it's abt time that Divya should know the truth abt S. and Nivi coz she is showing too  much attitude to Nivi and she really needs to show the reality.

I agree !! I really want their truth to be out and for Divya to realize and blast her mom and CC for it !!Also till this truth is out the CT's will keep playing with this Sid-Nivi-Viren triangle and I want it to end and have a closure once and for all !! 

shana_83Shayafancelestaetamushigmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Zarmeen hun did u again do a night shift? LOL I am not sure which zone u r in but even yesterday u were awake whole night till around this time....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestae

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

NivRen !! What to say about these two ? I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love Sam and Gunjan, but these two are definitely coming close to that level and it has a lot to do with their character individually and their chemistry together !! I never thought I would say this, but I always used to think that Kinshuk would never have a better chemistry then Parul, but I have been proved wrong totally and am so glad about it, because for me KinHa's chemistry is even more rocking then KinRul's which says a lot because KinHa are not even good friends which KinRul were and are, so love how crackling their chemistry is !! It absolutely sizzles !! And last night epi was a proof of that !! Embarrassed If this was a teaser of what is to come in the future then I'm dead already !!

Navz cant agree with you more. I guess if you are natural actors off screen relations/chemistry dont matter much. I am sorry i dont intend to offend any one (neither did i watch Bidaai closely) but i found Parul to be a bit raw actor, infact she improved quite a lot after the leap. So the romance also felt enacted dont know y and i dont watch a serial if i dont feel what the actors are trying to potray. They were good indeed but not upto the mark. And Kinha on other hand are both good actors. Thats what i like about Neha , CCBM being the first show, she has exhibited different shades (in love, shy, confident at sumtimes, reluctant love) etc. So somehow even i like Kinha more than Kinul. I m sure i am in for a lot of bashingTongue

Sorry dear But i hav 2 disagree wid u respectfully . U r sayng dis becoz u didn't see Bidaai much .But I was a regular watcher of Bidaai till d time those silly ct's ended d most beautiful lov story of RAGVIR Cry .I don't at all consider parul as a raw actress .infact she is d mot talented actres rght now .n Regarding KINRUL's chemistry .it was n is out of world . KINRUL were n are d most closest  n bestest frends ever .they r so close ki they doesn't need any1 besides or near them .They both r enough for each other .

I cn say dis very confidently becoz since 3 yrs i watched Bidaai (Pre leap Bidaai) n all segments of kinrul n 4some in SBS n SBB .So For me Kinrul's chemistry can't b matched by any1 .They worked wid each other for 3 yrs So naturally they will b more comfortable wid each otehr working .n hu much kinrul r popular now also n they r still in people's heart it cn b seen frm dis fact ki they r now also called for performing damnce wid each other frm different channels although they r nt working 2gther rght now .So for me Kinrul will always b best n unmachable n uncomparable . I hope i didn't hurted u by sayng anythng .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushiShayafan

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
@Zarmeen ya its high time for DD to know the truth about Nivi-Sid. But I'm sure about DD that she will overreact for that matter too. She takes everything superficially and does not think much. So may be DD will blame Nivi for Nivi-Sid relation coz she may say why did not Nivi tell her or she may do something very silly against Nivi. I mean these days without any reasoning (only because of CC's scheming) DD is not only upset but also jealous of Nivi. God knows what will happen then. I'm really really worried for that momentCry. I hope CTs take care of that matter elegantly.

celestaeShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Good morning girls how are you who are still in NivRen's dreamland who came out to enter in other dreamland

Sorry Zarmeen I went to sleep yesterday and my lappy was open about CC luck see actually at this time Viren and Sid both are present at home so both of their lucks are working for her Viren badluck is becoming dangerous for her but saved by Sid's goodluck. So one advice send Sid away on a business trip for a month and see the magic of Viren's luck

shana_83Shayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged

p.s. oh yeah those who are not in the list... feel free to list yourselves heeh I will add you once you write up on teh thread.

I want to know how many we are cause, seriously , do you see how fast our threads fill up so I was thinking.. how is this possible, we have to be in huge numbers : )

so my personal survey ehhe

Navz may i suggest sumthing regarding this. Y dont u open a new thread and ask for names in that thread. Coz here the pages fill so quickly that when u have to go through so many pages u r bound to miss some Wink Let that thread be solely for giving namesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index