Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 58)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83


Welcome back dear.Hug So how did u celebrate your birthday?
Thanks sannuHugHug. we had a little party with my friends and family and i had a great time but missed u guys alot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 947

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ketty don't you think this is correct think a 6 old child is playing with his grandfather. JAAL was feeling J of dadaji as he was not coming to them they were trying to attract Viren's attention as he is their moneycheck suddenly a daadiji came with the news they are keeping pooja and their kulpurohit is invited. Kulprohit came and he saw Sid and said he is very lucky for entire family starting for BS to evil trio as his luck will make all their plans successful and suddenly he saw Viren and say he will be lucky for sharma's and BS, VD bit unlucky for Sid but very unlucky for evil trio as he will be the one who will spoil all their plans. Suddenly JAAL thought omg we were taking him as baral check but he has became our bad luck and JW asked CC what kind of son she gave birth to and said he will send him away so that our bad luck will be away from us. Sid is better than Viren as he is atleast lucky for us but he will snatch all our luck and give it to sharma's. This is the past story of Viren and as you are seeing today the kulprohit Bhavishvani is getting correct as he is proving himself unlucky for JAAL and lucky for sharma family (Remember Keshav left home after Viren came back and earned lots of money for Yash studies and Nivi wedding though couldn't spend on her but earned na)

Which episode can I see this in?!?


I think it was in 16/17/18 Nov 2010.


Thx for teh reply but I wanted the link to the part in the the kulprohits Bhavishvani is showed :)
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Joined: 29 June 2010
Posts: 1616

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@Zarmeen - welcome and thanks! Can't wait for ur acceptance speech. Yes, Kinshuk is doing marvelous job consistently. So far I love his roles in both Bidaai and ccbm, for me Ranvir is still more closer to heart,and also he was also naughty and flirty in Bidaai but there were less scenes there.

@Rach - fabulous ideas , I want purohit's words to be true again and cc's plan should fall flat on ground again due to Viren.

@Anju - KarwachoW*H explanation was awesome dear, now I know it fully.

@ashly,simran,shova,ketty,mahi,siham,Payal,Mittu,Aashi and all - good to see all back.yupp it amazing epi.hope  todays epi lives upto the expectations now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoScintillating

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Joined: 29 June 2010
Posts: 1616

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by shana_83

Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ketty don't you think this is correct think a 6 old child is playing with his grandfather. JAAL was feeling J of dadaji as he was not coming to them they were trying to attract Viren's attention as he is their moneycheck suddenly a daadiji came with the news they are keeping pooja and their kulpurohit is invited. Kulprohit came and he saw Sid and said he is very lucky for entire family starting for BS to evil trio as his luck will make all their plans successful and suddenly he saw Viren and say he will be lucky for sharma's and BS, VD bit unlucky for Sid but very unlucky for evil trio as he will be the one who will spoil all their plans. Suddenly JAAL thought omg we were taking him as baral check but he has became our bad luck and JW asked CC what kind of son she gave birth to and said he will send him away so that our bad luck will be away from us. Sid is better than Viren as he is atleast lucky for us but he will snatch all our luck and give it to sharma's. This is the past story of Viren and as you are seeing today the kulprohit Bhavishvani is getting correct as he is proving himself unlucky for JAAL and lucky for sharma family (Remember Keshav left home after Viren came back and earned lots of money for Yash studies and Nivi wedding though couldn't spend on her but earned na)

Which episode can I see this in?!?


I think it was in 16/17/18 Nov 2010.


Thx for teh reply but I wanted the link to the part in the the kulprohits Bhavishvani is showed :)


It's her imagination hon, it is not shown in anty ccbm epis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 440

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by shana_83


Welcome back dear.Hug So how did u celebrate your birthday?
Thanks sannuHugHug. we had a little party with my friends and family and i had a great time but missed u guys alot.


Great to hear about your birthday party. Unfortunately, I too did not come yesterday. It was very busy day for me. I watched it very late, and I saw that our NivRen maniac fellow were so happy. What an awesome episode it was. I enjoyed every moment of NivRen. In the dream Viren was really close to Nivi, and it was a knid of hug onlyEmbarrassed. Ohh our dream came true. I don't know how many times I have watched. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey welcome back sweetie. We missed u yesterday. So how was us Bday
HugZarmeen i missed you guys too. thanks, my bday was great but i was kinda sad cause i couldnt see the episode but i finally saw it now and i loved it.  OMG so what u guys tallking about now i missed soooo much discussion. Can i join in the discussion ?? what did i miss??
Yaar we just talked abt as usual our Nivren and today's episode which was just out of this world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15039

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
hello girls *hugs*

We didn't get any segments on the Bole Chudiyan song and dance, so what does that mean ? Another misinformation in the article ? Because it is so not like SBS or SBB not to show a performance ? Or maybe the whole epi would be on the couples and then opening the fast ? and the function post karvachauth would be in tomorrow's episode ? I hope so because I really wanna see light hearted episodes this week at least !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

We didn't get any segments on the Bole Chudiyan song and dance, so what does that mean ? Another misinformation in the article ? Because it is so not like SBS or SBB not to show a performance ? Or maybe the whole epi would be on the couples and then opening the fast ? and the function post karvachauth would be in tomorrow's episode ? I hope so because I really wanna see light hearted episodes this week at least !!

navi what I'm thinking the reason for them not showing the segment coz of the Sherwani confusion rite now so that's what I'm thinking coz even the other day rituals that were shown in SBS/SBB none of them were there coz rite now the guys r getting ready and wearing their sherwanis. So the rituals will be done after that. So lets c what happens.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaegmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index