Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 57)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 947

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ketty don't you think this is correct think a 6 old child is playing with his grandfather. JAAL was feeling J of dadaji as he was not coming to them they were trying to attract Viren's attention as he is their moneycheck suddenly a daadiji came with the news they are keeping pooja and their kulpurohit is invited. Kulprohit came and he saw Sid and said he is very lucky for entire family starting for BS to evil trio as his luck will make all their plans successful and suddenly he saw Viren and say he will be lucky for sharma's and BS, VD bit unlucky for Sid but very unlucky for evil trio as he will be the one who will spoil all their plans. Suddenly JAAL thought omg we were taking him as baral check but he has became our bad luck and JW asked CC what kind of son she gave birth to and said he will send him away so that our bad luck will be away from us. Sid is better than Viren as he is atleast lucky for us but he will snatch all our luck and give it to sharma's. This is the past story of Viren and as you are seeing today the kulprohit Bhavishvani is getting correct as he is proving himself unlucky for JAAL and lucky for sharma family (Remember Keshav left home after Viren came back and earned lots of money for Yash studies and Nivi wedding though couldn't spend on her but earned na)

Which episode can I see this in?!?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 440

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Hello everyoneHug Good morning
I know nobody is there. I did not get anytime to come online yesterday. What an awesome episode it was. I know all our dream came true, and the rest will come slowly. Don't worry today everything will be fine with our NivRen. Nothing is going to affect NivRen. CC is only trying to influence DD, you know why? Right she has dumbness-psychosis (according to our PI Rachu)LOL I'm eagerly waiting for today's episode. I'm not sure whether they will air "Boley Chidiyan" dance sequence today. Lets wait and watch.Smile

@Suchi plzzzzzz add my name in your NivRen maniac list. And YAY!!!! Titanic theme song for our NivRen.Dancing I'm with you.

@Shova jannu Happy birthday to you.Hug May all your wishes come true. Enjoy every moment in life.

@All  I missed you, love you.Hug Lets be happy for our NivRen.



Edited by shana_83 - 21 December 2010 at 3:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 440

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ketty don't you think this is correct think a 6 old child is playing with his grandfather. JAAL was feeling J of dadaji as he was not coming to them they were trying to attract Viren's attention as he is their moneycheck suddenly a daadiji came with the news they are keeping pooja and their kulpurohit is invited. Kulprohit came and he saw Sid and said he is very lucky for entire family starting for BS to evil trio as his luck will make all their plans successful and suddenly he saw Viren and say he will be lucky for sharma's and BS, VD bit unlucky for Sid but very unlucky for evil trio as he will be the one who will spoil all their plans. Suddenly JAAL thought omg we were taking him as baral check but he has became our bad luck and JW asked CC what kind of son she gave birth to and said he will send him away so that our bad luck will be away from us. Sid is better than Viren as he is atleast lucky for us but he will snatch all our luck and give it to sharma's. This is the past story of Viren and as you are seeing today the kulprohit Bhavishvani is getting correct as he is proving himself unlucky for JAAL and lucky for sharma family (Remember Keshav left home after Viren came back and earned lots of money for Yash studies and Nivi wedding though couldn't spend on her but earned na)

Which episode can I see this in?!?


I think it was in 16/17/18 Nov 2010.
Here u sweetee : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSebHSS6T3s&feature=related


Edited by shana_83 - 21 December 2010 at 3:30am
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Goodmorning/evening girls how r we all today?? OMG i left you guys on pg 15 and noe we are on pg 57Shocked wow u guys have talked soo much and i missed out in all the discussions so sad. Anyways im sorry i couldnt come online cause as u know it was my birthday so was busy the whole day, now the guest went and i ran to watch the epi OMG it was sooooooo good i think i died a thousand deaths today. Ok i will comback  soon as i have to read everyoes posts and see what you guys have talked about. See u soon and hopefully some one is online now lolz.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushigmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Goodmorning/evening girls how r we all today?? OMG i left you guys on pg 15 and noe we are on pg 57Shocked wow u guys have talked soo much and i missed out in all the discussions so sad. Anyways im sorry i couldnt come online cause as u know it was my birthday so was busy the whole day, now the guest went and i ran to watch the epi OMG it was sooooooo good i think i died a thousand deaths today. Ok i will comback  soon as i have to read everyoes posts and see what you guys have talked about. See u soon and hopefully some one is online now lolz.
Hey welcome back sweetie. We missed u yesterday. So how was us Bday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 603

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Hey Suchi... Add me in ... Smile Prathi....


Edited by prajee - 21 December 2010 at 3:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 440

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qse6

Goodmorning/evening girls how r we all today?? OMG i left you guys on pg 15 and noe we are on pg 57Shocked wow u guys have talked soo much and i missed out in all the discussions so sad. Anyways im sorry i couldnt come online cause as u know it was my birthday so was busy the whole day, now the guest went and i ran to watch the epi OMG it was sooooooo good i think i died a thousand deaths today. Ok i will comback  soon as i have to read everyoes posts and see what you guys have talked about. See u soon and hopefully some one is online now lolz.


Welcome back dear.Hug So how did u celebrate your birthday?
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey welcome back sweetie. We missed u yesterday. So how was us Bday
HugZarmeen i missed you guys too. thanks, my bday was great but i was kinda sad cause i couldnt see the episode but i finally saw it now and i loved it.  OMG so what u guys tallking about now i missed soooo much discussion. Can i join in the discussion ?? what did i miss??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index