Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 56)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by anjubala

Aashvee dear and Zarmeen jaan - loved your analysis... Aashvee you really bring in the comic part inyour analysis which is such a big relief to us maniacs. Zarmeen, you write so well and now daily you have to give your analysis..

Mahi jaan..how are you? We have been missing you so much.

Welcome Payal to our NiVren paagalkhana..

hey Anju where were u? Thank u so much for appreciating my analysis. That really means a lot to me coz u guys r just amazing with words and portraying all the expressions and feelings in the words. Thank u so much once again.

jaani can I ask u a KC ritual related question?

Today in the episode the ladies after doing the pooja wre doing something to their thalis and after that they start passing the thalis to each other in circle. What was that and what is it's significance.

Hi Zarmeen, here are the details of this ritual:-

The women sit around the image of Gauri or Goddess Parvati with their bayas (basket or thali full of goodies). Each woman also places a karva or a pitcher full of water and seven pieces of pua in front of her. It is adorned with kharia, aipun and a little roli. A red thread is tied around the karva. At the beginning of the puja, women apply the roli teeka to Goddess Gauri and also to themselves. With the thumb and the third finger of the right hand, water is sprinkled on the image of the goddess. The same procedure is repeated with aipun and roli . Lastly, rice is showered on the image. 
An elderly woman of the family narrates the legend of Karva Chauth. The women then pray for the long life and welfare of their husbands. While chanting the prayers, they pass their thalis from one to another as if signifying pheras....

Hope I was able to answer your questions. I had to google to get exact answers. Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaetamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Gita97

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Anju, Thanks!! You explained it so well. I didn't know much about the various rituals relating to KC..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

Anyone here ? Can you believe it ? The moment I uploaded the scene and told you about it, my internet got dc and it just came back on now after so many hours !! Cry

Hi Navz sorry to hear that your internet is still giving you trouble. By uploading that scene you made our life so easier, watched that scene repeatedly and still watching. LOL

Its okay Ketty !! I'm just glad I was able to upload the scene, before my net crashed !!! Embarrassed At least you were able to enjoy it !! Embarrassed *hugs*

Thank you so much Navz...Have watched it so many times....*hugs*

shana_83zarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Anju, Thanks!! You explained it so well. I didn't know much about the various rituals relating to KC..

you are welcome Payal.

shana_83zarmeeno

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
OMG.. Rach dear.. Ur theory abt kul purohit's prediction which cause cc to send away viren - its sooo brilliant.. U nailed it honey.. It has to be d true reason :-D
.. dat'll explain y she keeps distance fm him.. Bad luck ke saaye se bachne keliye..

shana_83zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Hey Thanks Anju for the answer. I never knew that. Thank u so much for the info really appreciate that as I was thinking of asking this since I watched the episode.

Simran and Milee Thank u so much for appreciating my analysis. That really means a lot to me coz all of u including Anju, Aashvee Navi, Mahi u guys r just amazing with words and I've leart it from u guys.

@all: What the hell r we doing yaar. It is just the 1st day and we already on 55 pages. If this speed continues we will be done with this thread probably bu tomorrow. Today's episode really made us so excited and it is reallly visible with the amount of pages that we filled in today. And we r still looking forward to the tomorrow episode.

shana_83gmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Suchi... Pls add my name too to d nivren maniac list.. My name is ashly..

Edited by ashred12 - 20 December 2010 at 11:35pm

shana_83Suchi-

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the explanation Anju!!

I thought the eyelock with the diya in the water was the best bcos it was intense not the usual flirtiness we get from Viren and Nivi could really feel it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushianjubalaSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index