The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
welcome simran !! : )
added!  hehe
I will post the updatedl list after couple of pages once more names are added so that I do not spam this thread with this request

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I just realized as I was re-watching the Nivren dream sequence scene, where Viren mistakes YD for Nivi, did anyone notice that he kisses YD on the cheek. Just imagine that could have been Nivi! OMG!! Why wasn't it her!! Sorry, if this has already been mentioned in the thread before and I somehow completely missed it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
hi girls Blushing..thanks each and everyone of you for all the discussions as thats what keep all of us goingClap....i was at work and could not particiapte..and now I have read all the posts...actually it makes me hours after coming from work to read everything..i was at page 2 last night and today I have come to like page 53 maybe?? 

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying todays episodes like some child got ice cream treat...maybe more than that..we got Ganga Jal. 

Aashvee and Zarmeen loved your analysis... thanks so much for writing such LONNGGG analysis....wow you guys a do great job of writing and analyzing every detail of the episodes...totally beautiful and awesome. ...actually I watch the episodes after reading all the analysis so I am always prepared..sorry for cheating..

Aashvee you really bring in the comic part in your analysis which is awesome..i could not stop laughing at all your personal touch and comments...your personal midas touch is what makes it a great read..

Zarmeen, you write so well and I love your analysis soo v v v v much.

welcome to all the new members....now I going back to watching the scenes as I have watched them only 2 times and most of you all have like 100 times.

no fair..Big smile

oh how can miss Suchi...Now you must have got lot of ideas for our weekend retreat...did you notice the episode was moving so fast today???

Edited by simran728 - 20 December 2010 at 10:11pm

tamushizarmeenoSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchitra_1

welcome simran !! : )
added!  hehe
I will post the updatedl list after couple of pages once more names are added so that I do not spam this thread with this request

Oh def...and I love your signature in the post...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
today the episode was moving so fast...just like Suchi's weekend retreat scene where we cannot wait for next line..we just want the next and the next and the next scene to come so fast that we forget about this scene...

haha but what can we do...?? we are all hopelessly in love with Nivren and Suchi's scenes that we want them to move like "aeroplane" ..oh which Viren does not have but soon will so he can ship JAAL to hell.

Edited by simran728 - 20 December 2010 at 10:14pm

zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Anyone here ? Can you believe it ? The moment I uploaded the scene and told you about it, my internet got dc and it just came back on now after so many hours !! Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Hey suchi dear .plzz add my name 2 thatzz monica . n wht 2 say abt Yest KC episode .Saw it almost 100 times especially d song sequence .

Awosome .just 1 word . Viren was 2 gd yaarr n damnn romantic n Nivi was also veryy pretty .Whch wife cn resisit herself frm falling for a Patnivrata pati like Viren .m i rght ?

I m watngg for 2night episode as i want 2 see d rituals of KC b/w NivRen n yes most imp want 2 see my Kinshuk in tht pink Sherwani .Ohh god he will just kill me wid his killng looks 2dy like he did yest .till now henever ever wore pink sherwani in any show .In bidaai he wore pink but tht was Tee-Shirt n believe me guyz he was lookng smashing i tht gal's color also . LOL Wink Only Kinshuk hav tht quality. WinkSo hottt .Want 2 seee him in pink inccbm as well .

Edited by sushmitadutta - 20 December 2010 at 10:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaegmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index