Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 53)

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by mittusingh

wow...what an action pact episode..Boom Boom boom...ek ke baad ek scene... eaving CC & DD obviously....I read through the threafds and I love all you people who shared their analysis... personally for me after I have seen the episodes...the discussion is what makes it more effective.... 

Viren has created a whole new level of being Romantic...  I don't know how many times i have sighed through the scenes.... and Nivi who looks more radiant day by day...is it my imagination or does it feel like slowly she is comign into life??? THey look sooooo good together... I did see a post goign addign the names to the Nivren maniacs... PLEASE ADD MY NAME: MYTHRI!!!!

Although I am a little worried about tomorrow.... but right nwo I just want to end on a happy note  and only imagien the sparks that flew between Nivi and Viren today!!!!
hey Mythri: How r u doing? And as afar as today's episode is concerned I think all of us have watched the episode like 100 times already and still not gettig enuf of it and no doubt Nivi was looking really very pretty in the red sarreee

Hi Zarmeen.... I am good....had lots of work so came back home late!! So just have to watch the scenes again and adore the hottest pair!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728zarmeenoSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Hi Suchi, please add my name too as one of the NiVren maniac

7) Anju

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Aashvee dear and Zarmeen jaan - loved your analysis... Aashvee you really bring in the comic part inyour analysis which is such a big relief to us maniacs. Zarmeen, you write so well and now daily you have to give your analysis..

Mahi jaan..how are you? We have been missing you so much.

Welcome Payal to our NiVren paagalkhana..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghtamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Cannot wait for the "Bole chudiyan" song sequence....There are no segments for this song so waiting anxiously. I guess DD will get doubts and think that it is Sid with Nivi and will run to her house and Nivi will see that from the terrace. And she will try to stop her or will tell Viren about sherwani and then they will tell Sid...
I think this will backfire so CC will use Radha-Kishan chain as her trump card. She will ask Viren to give that to Nivi and Nivi will be shocked to see it. If this happens I am sure Nivi will tell Viren about the locket being given to her by Sid too..
I do not want any dhamaka tomorrow...Still want to enjoy the beautiful chemistry between the two.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihutamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Zarmeen till today her plans are successful till they are near its end and at the last moments when Jaal thinks they are going to get success in their plan at that time Viren does some dhamaka and their plan fails completely so till now CC plan has just started and rift is building and suspicion is raising but before relation of sister will completely broke down Viren will again do some dhamaka and CC plan will backfires on her. In a way it is good for NivRen else our Divyavrata behan wouldn't have come close to our patnivrata patiWink.
And again Rach if u c with the main confrontation between Soods and Sharmas again jaal r lucky coz despite knowing the truth S. has never told that to anybody. So for me she is just plain lucky rite now. And yes I do agree with u that in the end all their plan fails coz of Viren like the wedding thingy is also. She had vowed that no matter wht she will never let Nivedita become the Bahu of Sood and her own son took the vow in front of the whole family that no matter what Nivedita will become the bahu of Sood family and her own son went and married her and she could not do anything and that's what I'm hoping for the sister rift track that Viren will come to the rescue also coz he knows Nivi is upset coz of all this and as we know he can't see nivi upset so he will definitely do something abt it.

JAAL are indeed lucky. All the rift so far is happened only because parties involved never care to communicate with each other and tried to clear their doubts. These people might care for each other but they lack trust and JAAL took advantage of that.

Nivi -Sid case: Nivi trusted Sid but Sid didn't (Sid was blind by family loyalty)
Nivi -Divya case: Again Nivi trusts Divya, Divya doesn't (Divya is blind by love for Sid)
Dadaji's wish case: VD didn't trust herself and Dadaji. She told Dadaji that Sid loves Nivi, then how come she accepted that Dadaji wanted Sid to marry Divya (VD is blind by her own inferiority complex)

So far in JAAL game all the people who were their pawn were weak. But Viren is not and he use logic and once he trust people he questions them directly. So JAAL will not succeed when it comes to VIren.

Edited by gmann2010 - 20 December 2010 at 9:35pm

celestaetamushisimran728zarmeenoSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Aashvee dear and Zarmeen jaan - loved your analysis... Aashvee you really bring in the comic part inyour analysis which is such a big relief to us maniacs. Zarmeen, you write so well and now daily you have to give your analysis..

Mahi jaan..how are you? We have been missing you so much.

Welcome Payal to our NiVren paagalkhana..

hey Anju where were u? Thank u so much for appreciating my analysis. That really means a lot to me coz u guys r just amazing with words and portraying all the expressions and feelings in the words. Thank u so much once again.

jaani can I ask u a KC ritual related question?

Today in the episode the ladies after doing the pooja wre doing something to their thalis and after that they start passing the thalis to each other in circle. What was that and what is it's significance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Superb analysis aashvee jaan.. Going wild in between?? Naughty girl...!! I missed d mirror scene wen d show was aired.. Ur association of serpentine creatures was hilarious.. I had big trouble controlling my grin while reading ur analysis, as i'm in my work place.. I was upset due to some personal reasons but ur analysis cheered me up.. Thanx 4 d detailed n beautiful analysis..
Btw, did u notice CC in d background wen V caught N's hand? She didnt see d romance.. Big failure 4 her survillence network..!!

celestaetamushisimran728gmann2010zarmeeno

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Ok guyzzz I am back
so here is the list that I have collected so far...

1. Suchitra
  2. Ketty
  3. Rachana
  4. Sauji/tamushi
  5. Zarmeen
  6. MAHII
  7. Ashi
  8. Payal
  9. Anju
Forgive me about the order.. we are all in the same level heheeh

the numbers are just for counting

I am sure millie and navzz will join soon but I want them to say it first before i add

And

oh yeah

"GASP" at Anamikaa yaar , you are not with us : ( : (

kahe?

p.s. oh yeah those who are not in the list... feel free to list yourselves heeh I will add you once you write up on teh thread.

I want to know how many we are cause, seriously , do you see how fast our threads fill up so I was thinking.. how is this possible, we have to be in huge numbers : )

so my personal survey ehhe

Edited by suchitra_1 - 20 December 2010 at 9:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihutamushigmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index