India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 51)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Okay so I know I wasn't here all day and might not be around for too long as I am busy preparing for the Lunar Eclipse tonight (a total lunar eclipse during the winter solstice, which only happens every couple hundred years) but I loved today's episode. It was soo cute and hai I just love Viren. I see the list of NivRen Maniacs and I should be the leader of that group. You girls know how crazy I am over NivRen.... especially Viren. But jeeze loved the episode and tonight was such a beautiful evening with the full moon... maybe it was specially cause of NivRen's first Karwa Chauth together hehe

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Zarmeen I am not saying something will happen I am just saying they may show glimpse to confuse us further.

Anamika about CC how much evil she is but one thing is there in her she is very strong and determined character she never loose hope, she fails, falls and again get up in seconds with her more vigrous plan kabhi haar nahi manti. She does her work passionately and intently. I must say Viren took his strenght from his mother (one good quality she have) both mom-son duo has one dialog main haar nahi manugi/manuga. If she had used her determination in positive manner she would have become our favorite character (hats off to her in a way) other positive characters should learn from her how to be strong, determined in their missions.

In serials if CC plan has to work it will be successful after every blooper or loop holes in her plans if it has to backfire the fullproof plan will back fire. Till today whatever plans CC made was full of bloopers and 100% based on risk. Like engagement fiasco (Girls names could have been disclosed even before wedding, 2 sisters in same house never came to know that they are thinking about same person and never shared anything (longest risk), Confrontation Sid Nivi Sid could have supported Nivi, Dadaji could have believe NT daadi, Dadaji real wish was the biggest risky game she played) Before advent of Viren her luck was fully with her and all the plans were getting successfull without any problem to her but after Viren arived her all plans are thrown at her mouth by her own son like she got successful in DivSid wedding but couldn't stop Nivi to become Sood house as her own son married her, she tried to throw Nivi out 2 times and she was saved either by Viren or Dadaji, now I am sure it will be Viren who will solve rift between them and even disclose Keshav's innocence in the family. He is quite unlucky for his parents Jab se aaya hai saari chale ulti par rahi hai.

Now I know why they send Viren away from the house. Jarror unke kul purohit ne kaha hoga ke Viren apne mata pita ki kismat par bhari hai aur unki har chal unpar hi bhari paregi to is se bachna hai to usse apne ghar se dur bhej do.

ROFL ROFL ROFL Rach this is so true. Viren only being the biggest hurdle in CC's way of getting rid of Nivi. If Viren wouldn't have come Nivi would have been far away from Sood house by now.

Edited by gmann2010 - 20 December 2010 at 8:25pm

Alariasimran728celestaeNivRenDeewaniAnamikaSJainzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Okay so I know I wasn't here all day and might not be around for too long as I am busy preparing for the Lunar Eclipse tonight (a total lunar eclipse during the winter solstice, which only happens every couple hundred years) but I loved today's episode. It was soo cute and hai I just love Viren. I see the list of NivRen Maniacs and I should be the leader of that group. You girls know how crazy I am over NivRen.... especially Viren. But jeeze loved the episode and tonight was such a beautiful evening with the full moon... maybe it was specially cause of NivRen's first Karwa Chauth together hehe
Hey Mahi how are you sweety I was missing you very much and your analysis too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728zarmeenogmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

I actually want to see how many people are there in this forum ( CCBM) who are NIVREN Maniacs...

So what you have to do is...Add your Name below and just post it.

I am adding my name and then you have to just quote my message or copy paste the list and add your name in the bottom.
: )

1. Suchitra
2. Rachana
3. Sauji/tamushi
4. Zarmeen
5. Ketty
6. Ashi
7. Payal

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu.ayesha.

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Sorry di. I was just soo crazy over today's episode, I could not do an analysis on it. It just had me crazy. Oh and Zarmeen di requested me on facebook and once I saw that, I jumped and came on to India forums for a little while as I was missing you girls!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Sorry di. I was just soo crazy over today's episode, I could not do an analysis on it. It just had me crazy. Oh and Zarmeen di requested me on facebook and once I saw that, I jumped and came on to India forums for a little while as I was missing you girls!
Its ok Mahi loved to see you here and ok we will wait for your analysis for the episode tomorrow and also be ready with New thread I will say same to Navz too as I don't think this thread will last long as even 24 hrs are not gone and already 50 pages are finished. I think day after tomorrow you/Navz will have to make a new thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Ketty don't you think this is correct think a 6 old child is playing with his grandfather. JAAL was feeling J of dadaji as he was not coming to them they were trying to attract Viren's attention as he is their moneycheck suddenly a daadiji came with the news they are keeping pooja and their kulpurohit is invited. Kulprohit came and he saw Sid and said he is very lucky for entire family starting for BS to evil trio as his luck will make all their plans successful and suddenly he saw Viren and say he will be lucky for sharma's and BS, VD bit unlucky for Sid but very unlucky for evil trio as he will be the one who will spoil all their plans. Suddenly JAAL thought omg we were taking him as baral check but he has became our bad luck and JW asked CC what kind of son she gave birth to and said he will send him away so that our bad luck will be away from us. Sid is better than Viren as he is atleast lucky for us but he will snatch all our luck and give it to sharma's. This is the past story of Viren and as you are seeing today the kulprohit Bhavishvani is getting correct as he is proving himself unlucky for JAAL and lucky for sharma family (Remember Keshav left home after Viren came back and earned lots of money for Yash studies and Nivi wedding though couldn't spend on her but earned na)

Edited by sharma.nat - 20 December 2010 at 8:52pm

AlariacelestaeNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeenoashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Waise girls did you notice the dialog Aaj raat chand nikalne ke baad main PEHLE baar tumhe dekna chahti
Aaj aapke sapno ka Rajkumar aapse milne waala hai.
CC: Dekho yeh sherwani kya rang dikhati hai

Sorry for my hyperactive mind but don't you think today something will happen to start revealing Viren's hidden personality or you can say other side of character or his bit of his past too.
rach I feel that nothng will happen between Nivren in the KC episodes. Just my feeling.
Zarmeen I am not saying something will happen I am just saying they may show glimpse to confuse us further.

Anamika about CC how much evil she is but one thing is there in her she is very strong and determined character she never loose hope, she fails, falls and again get up in seconds with her more vigrous plan kabhi haar nahi manti. She does her work passionately and intently. I must say Viren took his strenght from his mother (one good quality she have) both mom-son duo has one dialog main haar nahi manugi/manuga. If she had used her determination in positive manner she would have become our favorite character (hats off to her in a way) other positive characters should learn from her how to be strong, determined in their missions.

In serials if CC plan has to work it will be successful after every blooper or loop holes in her plans if it has to backfire the fullproof plan will back fire. Till today whatever plans CC made was full of bloopers and 100% based on risk. Like engagement fiasco (Girls names could have been disclosed even before wedding, 2 sisters in same house never came to know that they are thinking about same person and never shared anything (longest risk), Confrontation Sid Nivi Sid could have supported Nivi, Dadaji could have believe NT daadi, Dadaji real wish was the biggest risky game she played) Before advent of Viren her luck was fully with her and all the plans were getting successfull without any problem to her but after Viren arived her all plans are thrown at her mouth by her own son like she got successful in DivSid wedding but couldn't stop Nivi to become Sood house as her own son married her, she tried to throw Nivi out 2 times and she was saved either by Viren or Dadaji, now I am sure it will be Viren who will solve rift between them and even disclose Keshav's innocence in the family. He is quite unlucky for his parents Jab se aaya hai saari chale ulti par rahi hai.

Now I know why they send Viren away from the house. Jarror unke kul purohit ne kaha hoga ke Viren apne mata pita ki kismat par bhari hai aur unki har chal unpar hi bhari paregi to is se bachna hai to usse apne ghar se dur bhej do.
I agree with u Rach over here regarding CC plans based on risks as the Shervani one also coz the reason Divya only saw pink Sherwani coz she could only see Viren's back but what if he was standing the other way round Divya would have known that it is  not S. and another thing Viren took Nivi with him to the bedroom to help him get ready. What if Nivi had seen the sherwani she would have told Viren that it was for S. again she got lucky that Nivi never saw the Sherwani. so lets c what happens tomorrow.

Alariasimran728celestaetamushigmann2010AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index