India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 5)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
@asyadada... I thot R n S died in bidaai coz d actors didnt want to be in d leap.. Isnt it so?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aashvee.raheja]
Ha Ha MythriHug, I so agree...

6 hours 37 minutesCry Today, I am feeling every painful second of time as it has slowed down even more than usual. I hope SBS/SBB shows something soon....

Zarmee, JaanuHug you are onlineEmbarrassedHugI have an SQ for youEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE

Yes jaani I'm online HugHugHugHugHugHug yaar thinking of ways of killing the time. Wont be able to slep tonite I guess

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

I am also from Calgary.... :) whats ur name???
Finally found somebody on Calgary. Yes my name is Zarmeen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Hi guys......thanks to you all  for that awesome welcome... ......So you guys have finished that thread and opened another one....so fastttttt guys....... i think that Nivren fans are the fastest when it comes to completing the threads(you can apply for a guiness record)..........LOL

Simran, thanks for explaining to me about the 2 rules.......  i will completely abide by your rules..... ....ANYTHING FOR NIVREN.. ..Thumbs UpDay Dreaming....... i know i have entered  a den full of lions who have taken phds and doctrates on Nivren (plus  going through psychosis).......... i realise i am just a cub who is in kindergarden........and so i will consider you guys as my Gurus..........I might also give you gurudakshina at the end....Smile......... ANYTHING FOR NIVREN.............Thumbs UpDay Dreaming

and regarding todays episode. i am dying to watch it. My breath had stopped when i saw the SBS segment........  and i dont know what will happen when i see the full episode today........ may be my heart will stop working forever..............   i am praying that the CTs wont show anything to spoil the mood

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sihucelestaeNivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Zarmee, jaanu....Hug
I feel like I'm meeting you after SO long and I am So thrilled jaanu that I am online the same time as youEmbarrassed

Okay, my SQs:

(1) do you think there is some other reason that everyone (except CCAngry) was So concerned about Viren not having his breakfast? Do you think he has some......I don't know, some reason why he should not be hungry for too long or something, low blood sugar or somethingLOL What if he faints in Nivi's armsLOL? Okay, JkLOL

(2) In the u me tv link of the KC, they show a scene where Viren kneels next to Nivi, so closeDay Dreaming while she puts the diya into the water. they show scenes of Viren kneeling close to Nivi on both sides (and my heartbeat is increasing as I writeEmbarrassed) Do you think Viren will kiss Nivi on her arm....because her arm is close to his lipsEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming when he is on the left side of Nivi????Day Dreaming

(3) Do you think CC Angrywill give the RK pendant to Viren to gift it to Nivi? 

celestaeShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Hi guys......thanks to you all  for that awesome welcome... ......So you guys have finished that thread and opened another one....so fastttttt guys....... i think that Nivren fans are the fastest when it comes to completing the threads(you can apply for a guiness record)..........LOL

Simran, thanks for explaining to me about the 2 rules.......  i will completely abide by your rules..... ....ANYTHING FOR NIVREN.. ..Thumbs UpDay Dreaming....... i know i have entered  a den full of lions who have taken phds and doctrates on Nivren (plus  going through psychosis).......... i realise i am just a cub who is in kindergarden........and so i will consider you guys as my Gurus..........I might also give you gurudakshina at the end....Smile......... ANYTHING FOR NIVREN.............Thumbs UpDay Dreaming

and regarding todays episode. i am dying to watch it. My breath had stopped when i saw the SBS segment........  and i dont know what will happen when i see the full episode today........ may be my heart will stop working forever..............   i am praying that the CTs wont show anything to spoil the mood

hey ReshHugAwww, so sweetEmbarrassed Doctorates are awarded very "Fastly" (pardon my englishEmbarrassed) The speed with which a Nivrenian loony is awarded a post doc in obsessive psychosis is directly proportional to the speed of our darling Viren jetspeed SoodEmbarrassed LOL
Looking forward to long discussions with youEmbarrassed

I hope they show us an SBS/SBB segment today as well....How are we going to spend the next 6 hours???????Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Zarmee, jaanu....Hug
I feel like I'm meeting you after SO long and I am So thrilled jaanu that I am online the same time as youEmbarrassed

Okay, my SQs:

(1) do you think there is some other reason that everyone (except CCAngry) was So concerned about Viren not having his breakfast? Do you think he has some......I don't know, some reason why he should not be hungry for too long or something, low blood sugar or somethingLOL What if he faints in Nivi's armsLOL? Okay, JkLOL

(2) In the u me tv link of the KC, they show a scene where Viren kneels next to Nivi, so closeDay Dreaming while she puts the diya into the water. they show scenes of Viren kneeling close to Nivi on both sides (and my heartbeat is increasing as I writeEmbarrassed) Do you think Viren will kiss Nivi on her arm....because her arm is close to his lipsEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming when he is on the left side of Nivi????Day Dreaming

Hey Jaani was missing ur questions. Ufffffffffffff yaar really it feels like I am meeting u after ages. Was really busy this weekand But I'm glad that atleast i got to meet u rite now. Anyways answers to ur questions:
1. Nahin jaani I don't think so there was any other reason for everybody to get worried. VD is loving soul and she treats viren as her own son so it was just her concern like a mother worries for her kid if he/she does not have their breakfast and for S. he is younger brother so that's y he was so caring and for him to faint in Nivi's arms she has to be with him but she was standing quite far and if he would have fainted he would have fainted in S. arms and we really don't wanna c that.

2. Yaar if he kisses her arm we will all faint but unfortunately he will not as he is lost in her eyes.

3 Yaar honestly I don't want to think abt RK pendant as I just wanna think nice abt tomorrow episode but I know CT's they will ruin it for us coz CC hai na.

celestaeaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Zarmee, jaanu....Hug

Okay, my SQs:

Hey Jaani was missing ur questions. Ufffffffffffff yaar really it feels like I am meeting u after ages. Was really busy this weekand But I'm glad that atleast i got to meet u rite now. Anyways answers to ur questions:
1. Nahin jaani I don't think so there was any other reason for everybody to get worried. VD is loving soul and she treats viren as her own son so it was just her concern like a mother worries for her kid if he/she does not have their breakfast and for S. he is younger brother so that's y he was so caring and for him to faint in Nivi's arms she has to be with him but she was standing quite far and if he would have fainted he would have fainted in S. arms and we really don't wanna c that.

2. Yaar if he kisses her arm we will all faint but unfortunately he will not as he is lost in her eyes.

3 Yaar honestly I don't want to think abt RK pendant as I just wanna think nice abt tomorrow episode but I know CT's they will ruin it for us coz CC hai na.

Zarmeee,Hug that was classic jaanuLOL Think how jealous N, the B will beLOL
Awesome answers jaanu. Thanks so muchHug

I am so scared about what they are going to show us this week. I just hope they show us KC without any dhamaka of CCAngry Or is that too much to hope, you think???? But is CC mad? She has already got a warning from Dadaji. If anything happens to make Nivi cry, dadaji is just going to blame CC because he has given responsibility of Nivi's khushi to CC....So, I just don;t understand what is CC's plan and how she is going to implement it.....without it looking like she is implementing it. Because she cannot take the risk of any plot looking like she has made it, right?

celestaegmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index