India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 48)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Here comes my ashvee with one of her fantastic analysis I loved it completely and I was laughing continuously while reading your analysis jaanu you are too good

Zarmeen I loved your analysis too finally everyone here gave their thoughts today

Ayesha welcome in NivRen psychotics den at your own risk as you are liable to get NivRen Psychosis soon in this thread.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoSuchi-

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Here comes my ashvee with one of her fantastic analysis I loved it completely and I was laughing continuously while reading your analysis jaanu you are too good

Zarmeen I loved your analysis too finally everyone here gave their thoughts today

Ayesha welcome in NivRen psychotics den at your own risk as you are liable to get NivRen Psychosis soon in this thread.
   i  think that i can do that yaar , anything for vrien yaar . he is the cutest one i seen yet and because of him i join the forum yaar 
  so whatever u call it 
  and thanks for the welcome yaar 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
The best part abt Aashvee analysis is that she brings a comic factor which always brings a smile on our face no matter how serious is the episode. Hats off to u Aashvee. Where is ketty's analysis. How did I miss that. can any1 plz tell me which page.

Navi thank u so much for uploading the scene. Love u jaani. But jaani still waiting for ur detailed analysis as u know we always love it.

Rach I totally agree with u and Milee that no matter what Viren will and can never hurt Nivi. In his obssessiveness he might hurt himself but never Nivi so other people watch out for our Viren. He is there and will always be there to protect her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

As you wish ayesha Mera kaam tha warn karna but now you want to be the part of psychotics then you are most welcome and yes Viren has its own charm which no one can resist,

Zarmeen It may be on 43 page not sure about it but sweety Nive got another name Divyavrata Behan (ketty) and yep we are still waiting Navz biggest analysis and agree with you that Viren can hurt himself but not his darling wifey

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-xaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
@Aashi - such detailed and amusing and amazing analysis!! loved it completely. Also thanks for liking mine, I am usually lazy to analyze but today's electrifying epi made me hyperactive.LOL

@Zarmeeno- too good hon, you know I have watched the epi like 50 times yet didn't notice the bloopers you mentioned.I think we should officially crown you our blooper finderBig smile.
I know the scene where Viren comes out of dream while mistaking yd for nivi, is just too good!Kinshuk just outdid himself there. I was like marjaawan on him there.LOL

zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Just caught up with all the reading!!!!

Awesome analysis by all and I have watched it like million and one times!

tamushigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
@Aashvee once again hilarious analysis sweetie. You never fail me with your DD and CC's funny analysis, it is best.  About food tasting part, my mom does the same and my dad always says that he is bali ka bakara that my mom does her food experiment on him before serving it to others.

"NivRen: Can they be any more adorable. raaton ki neend to cheen li hai. Ab bacha kya???? Obsession (tick) psychosis (tick) Insomnia (tick) Madness (tick) Several mental disorders (tick) What's left....They were absolutely MINDBLOWING today. If this is a precap of what is to come, I am going to be a member of the living dead very soon. My heart will not be able to absorb the strain of this absolutely awesome couple. And we haven't even begun their magical journey....OMG!!!!"

Perfectly summarize, today's condition of all of us. And your song sequence description was fab too.  Hug

@Zarmeen wonderful analysis sweetie. I loved VD today, she is becoming a mother Nivi so craves for. And I couldn't stop laughing about Nivi's hair style change comment, I didn't notice that, going to watch again.  LOL Ya like I needed a reason. LOL And today when I was watching Nivi and Viren together, I rememer you said that Nivi will not feel akward with Viren as she felt with Sid. You were absolutely right, Nivi was really comfortable with Viren's flirting today.  Hug

Oh well today my condition can be perfectly described by song 'Stuck like glue' by sugarland. Embarrassed

AlariatamushizarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

As you wish ayesha Mera kaam tha warn karna but now you want to be the part of psychotics then you are most welcome and yes Viren has its own charm which no one can resist,

Zarmeen It may be on 43 page not sure about it but sweety Nive got another name Divyavrata Behan (ketty) and yep we are still waiting Navz biggest analysis and agree with you that Viren can hurt himself but not his darling wifey

i agree that he has his own charm and he steal every epi i think 
   now it is not far when nivi is going to fall in love with him yaar
 and thanks for the warning yaar

Edited by taman07 - 20 December 2010 at 7:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index