India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 47)

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
well i am kind of new here. i am trying to find way to communicate with the people who like vrien and nivi jodi but i think that it seem like u  all like them 
   so i am really excited about today's epi , it just give me chill that's why i have watched like five times 
   so can i join in? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

well i am kind of new here. i am trying to find way to communicate with the people who like vrien and nivi jodi but i think that it seem like u  all like them 
   so i am really excited about today's epi , it just give me chill that's why i have watched like five times 
   so can i join in? 
Welcome Taman to our maniac world of Nivren. Ofcouse u can join in. Whoever is Nivren fan can always join in. My name is Zarmeen and once again welcome to the forum again

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejagmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Welcome Taman to our maniac world of Nivren. Ofcouse u can join in. Whoever is Nivren fan can always join in. My name is Zarmeen and once again welcome to the forum again

thanks yaar for the welcome, i am Ayesha,  so what are u all talking about here?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

thanks yaar for the welcome, i am Ayesha,  so what are u all talking about here?
Hi Ayesha. Nothing much yaar as usual Nivren and especially today's episode. It was simply amazing. Just cant get over it. Still dreaming abt Nivren.

Alariaaashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Milee; Anju, Sauji and Asshvee loved ur analysis.

Milee I have to agree with u over here regardig Nivi's heart not in sync with er mind coz in her heart she has started liking Viren but her mind ins not ready to accept it. And as she said to Viren kay mein apany dil ki baat kabhi keh hee nahin payi. Something big has to happen for er to confess her love for Viren. So  just like Viren we r dying to c that moment but I know there is still time in that.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejasimran728tamushigmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
What awesome analyses today...for an absolutely awesome episode!!!!Embarrassed Shovee, jaanu, where are you my jaanu?HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Milee, Anju, Rachu, Ketty, Zarmee, Sauji, absolutely terrific analyses girls....Wow!!!! First we have an amazing episode and then such wonderful analyses to read through and relive every moment a million times. Thanks allHug

Navi, thanks for the uploads and I wish I could read your analysis too...Embarrassed

Sneha, I know, I was thinking about the hug too, but I loved the almost hug as well where Viren takes Nivi in his arms (was so exciting) I don;t know what will happen to me when they show a real hug.Day Dreaming

Ayesha, welcome to Nivren maniaLOL

Sorry if I have missed out anyone. All the posts and discussions were awesome and i'm so unhappy to have missed out on everything.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariatamushigmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
@Zarmeen  yeah yaar , i think that today epi just made my day!!!! vrien is nice hubby  and sweet!!!!
  yes i can't help just watching it again again!!! 

zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
@aashvee.raheja  thanks for the welcome yaar 
 yeah i really like what u all say , it makes more interesting yaar  . 

zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index