India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 43)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
ketty - totaly loved ur analysis, wow, Divyavrata bahan Nivi and Patnivrata pati VirenROFL. Fully enjoyed ur analysis, yes all nivren scenes were so awww worthy, yeah me to wanted skip all other scenes. In fact i ff them couple of intially and watched the whole epi the third time around that too with difficulty.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I am only writing about Nivren in my analysis, it's not that others weren't good but I just show those scenes once and rest of the time I FF them.

But just wanted to mention one thing that I liked VD today for giving importance to Nivi that she deserves and also blasting Sid and reminding him what his duties are. And I see that Sid has realized his mistake too, but evil witch won't let him have his khushi for sure.

Ok back to Nivren now. What can I say about our 100% Divrata bahen, she was upset that Di didn't understand her and she doesn't get why Di was upset. (forget about that DD (Devil's Daughter) for while and concentrate on your problemsAngry). As soon as she says ahh, her 100% patnivrata pati was right there to comfort her (I am starting to suspect him that he might be stalking her, how come he is there always right on time). We all know Viren has a direct connection with Nivi's heart, he knew exactly why his patni was not happy, so sweetly he tells her that bhahi is lucky to have sister like her. Then he smartly divert his wife when she asked him to taste pakoda. (I thought that Viren's fast must be over by now as he already seen his chand, no? Embarrassed) Then comes VD and DD, ek nahi per do do kabab mein hadiya. When DD asked him about Sid and the way he said mein to bhag ke aa gaya, i couldn't stop laughing.  LOL

I loved puja scene today. CT have done a good job, with it. Nivi was looking radiant in Red saree, no wonder Viren can't take his eyes off her. The song played during puja was nice too and oh Nivi stealing glances to see Viren (finally Nivi's Viren radar is on. Hallelujah), Viren was smiling constantly looking at his wife. so cute. He looked like a kid when he got caught and came out with joined hand. Oh that DD's face when that Aunty said Nivi is lucky, why she can't be happy for her sister. (don't want to talk about that back to Nivren) I loved Viren's answer, I didn't marry to left her alone. (ha ha we all know you have to be where Nivi is, why don't you know who is stalking Nivi that is a million dollar question)

I won't go much in song sequence as i don't have words to describe it, but NivRen were rocking in that scene, Nivi is all shy and Viren is all naughty. I just can't get enough of the Diya scene, finally we can see Nivi not pulling away quickly. When he took her hands in his, she was all shy and looking around to see if anyone one else is watching, the way she said chup to Viren was really cute. Oh the pefect dream sequence, here we see real Neha in Nivi flirty and bubbly. I was laughing so hard when Viren thought YD was Nivi and the way he kissed YD, watching her face was priceless. He was all embarrased and thinking that he was about to get caught, simply amazing. ROFL

BR scene, Whatever can be said about this one less. Again mirror scene, I was expecting something like that, but both looked really cute together.  I loved the way Nivi now a days handling her darling husband. He was so happy when Nivi said ok let me see your sherwani, this is the first time she chosen him over others, and he knows that it's just a start. Next sentence of Nivi just floored him, she wanted to see him in sherwani when she watches Chand, oye hoye, Viren ki to nikal padi. And he didn't lose a opportunity to show his wife how majanu he is in her pyaar. Smile that brought on Nivi's face might have removed all his past troubles. He was extremely happy.  And I was too. Embarrassed
Wow ketty Mindblowing analysis jaan tu bhi acche acche naam dene lagi hai Divya vrata behanLOLLOL and I loved Viren ki to Nikal pari 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejatamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

heyy Gals hu r u all ? gd eveng / morning . I know must b in NivRen's dreamland . same here . lol .Wht a mindblowing n so romantic episode full of NivRen as each n ever scene had NivRen . awosome

So true guyazz .NivRen were so adorable 2dy n GUYzzz yupieee tht diya scene where Nivi's hand gets burnt n our hotiee hero Viren kisses her hand was nt a dream of Viren .He actually kissed her hand .OMgg wht a romntic song picturised on NivRen yaaar . 

n Wht 2 say abt Kinshuk yaarr ? He was as usual superbb n so natural in Romantic scenes becoz he is King of romance like i said in my other post whch is totally dedicated 2 my handsome hotiee hero KINSHUK .lovvv him yaar .He beated Salman khan also

Neha was lookng 2 pretty n rest of work was done by Kinshuk's presence onscrren . m i rght guyzz ?
 Hey Monika so true all of us are in NivRen dreamland and yes they were adorable I just can't get out of their dreamland what about you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hi I'm Sofna.. new to this show..Embarrassed..actually only a week old... LOL...Jst caught up with ALL epi's from nov - todays...n All Niv Ren scenes.....So tell me is this their AT??

Alariaaashvee.rahejatamushizarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I can't stop singing chand chupa badal mein yaar. is there any cure for this madness. Thank god no one is at home. Otherwise they would have wished they are deaf. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejatamushizarmeenoScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Ok girls, read all your posts. I did not press like button. I am always late and it takes time to press like button and continue reading. I think I am lazy too. But will write all about my views regards with the posts.
First let me congratulate all those who usually never write a big analysis but today they are writing because they are in dream so they don't know what they are doingWink

@suchi, !!!!!YAY!!!!! from me for Titanic Song. That song is the first English song I fell in love with and if you give that honors to our favorite couple then I am all for it.
So, we agree we both are saying the same. And we will wait for full on blushing when she reciprocates her husbands love.Embarrassed

@Anju, again same thinking by both of us and a wonderful analysis with dialogues.

@Navi, waiting for your analysis dear.

@Payal, welcome to the pagal khana where everything and everyone are pagal over NivRen. Hope you too get a Doctorate soon.

@ All, thankyou for liking my post. I have to watch it again because I just watched it twice as I am busy.
One other thing I have to say to you all who after reading the article  have split personality disorders(just like Divya), Please trust Viren dears. Poor guy you all are behind him to become psychotic. Whenever you see something on segments or article you all just jump on him getting psycho. Apney Viren kay pyaar mein vishwaas rakho. Pretty please with cherry on top with lots of M&Ms.Smile

And today, everyone of the girls are missing. Zarmeeno,AAshvee, Shova,Ashly,Ash,Rati,Faiza.

@Ketty, loved your analysis. That is the reason I started my post with congratulating you specially.

@Lamya, Hope you have wonderful vacation. Take care dear.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejatamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Ok girls, read all your posts. I did not press like button. I am always late and it takes time to press like button and continue reading. I think I am lazy too. But will write all about my views regards with the posts.
First let me congratulate all those who usually never write a big analysis but today they are writing because they are in dream so they don't know what they are doingWink

@suchi, !!!!!YAY!!!!! from me for Titanic Song. That song is the first English song I fell in love with and if you give that honors to our favorite couple then I am all for it.
So, we agree we both are saying the same. And we will wait for full on blushing when she reciprocates her husbands love.Embarrassed

@Anju, again same thinking by both of us and a wonderful analysis with dialogues.

@Payal, welcome to the pagal khana where everything and everyone are pagal over NivRen. Hope you too get a Doctorate soon.

@ All, thankyou for liking my post. I have to watch it again because I just watched it twice as I am busy.
One other thing I have to say to you all who after reading the article  have split personality disorders(just like Divya), Please trust Viren dears. Poor guy you all are behind him to become psychotic. Whenever you see something on segments or article you all just jump on him getting psycho. Apney Viren kay pyaar mein vishwaas rakho. Pretty please with cherry on top with lots of M&Ms.Smile

And today, everyone of the girls are missing. Zarmeeno,AAshvee, Shova,Ashly,Ash,Rati,Faiza.

@Ketty, loved your analysis. That is the reason I started my post with congratulating you specially.

Mere liye koi message nahi katti mai baat nahi kartiOuch

Alariaaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by milee1014

Mere liye koi message nahi katti mai baat nahi kartiOuch
Nahi re sweetu, I am getting old na toh forgetting lots of thingsLOL
But liked your analysis.
Mein tumsey naraz bhi hoon, kyunki tum ek din apney Viren pe vishwaas karti ho dusrey din nahi.Wink
Lekin mein tumsay pyaar bhi karthi hoon,isiliye sab se pehle tumhe yaad karti hoon jab bhi Nandu kho dekhakar. ** A very BIG HUG**** ** Holding my ears to say SORRY****
Ab Maaf bhi karna sweetu.Please

Edited by milee1014 - 20 December 2010 at 2:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index