India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 42)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
heyy Gals hu r u all ? gd eveng / morning . I know must b in NivRen's dreamland . same here . lol .Wht a mindblowing n so romantic episode full of NivRen as each n ever scene had NivRen . awosome

So true guyazz .NivRen were so adorable 2dy n GUYzzz yupieee tht diya scene where Nivi's hand gets burnt n our hotiee hero Viren kisses her hand was nt a dream of Viren .He actually kissed her hand .OMgg wht a romntic song picturised on NivRen yaaar . 

n Wht 2 say abt Kinshuk yaarr ? He was as usual superbb n so natural in Romantic scenes becoz he is King of romance like i said in my other post whch is totally dedicated 2 my handsome hotiee hero KINSHUK .lovvv him yaar .He beated Salman khan also

Neha was lookng 2 pretty n rest of work was done by Kinshuk's presence onscrren . m i rght guyzz ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Anju amazing analysis yaar, I totally agree with you on DD. But today I just want forget DD and CC both, for today I am pretending they don't exist. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014zarmeenoanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
btw baaaaaaad editing by CCBM , they didn;t show Viren kiss nivi's hand properly like they showed him about to kiss and then , they showed her pulling her hand away..

Blaaaaarghh!!!

The SBS guyz were better

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaprajeeaashvee.rahejamilee1014tamushiScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi, this is Payal and I have only been a silent reader so far but after watching today's episode (literally full of Nivren scenes), I have to comment. OMG!! What an episode? If it is at all possible (of course, it is since I am a living proof of that), I think I am under some serious intoxication. I keep watching today's scenes again and again and again and I AM AT WORK!! I just cannot get enough of Nivren. CCBM, well actually, Nivren have been creating havoc in my life since the past few months. I just cannot get over the fact about how unbelievebly cute this couple is!! At this rate, I am sure I am going to get in some serious trouble. I cannot tell you how much solace India Forum provides me becasue this is where I can come in and feel right at home!! It's gives me a great sense of belongingness and I can feel I am NORMAL!!

I totaly get you, because that's how I feel too.Welcome dear.

Hi Payal welcome. All crazy girls after Nivren feels at home over here as this the only place where you can justify your craziness. LOL

Edited by gmann2010 - 20 December 2010 at 1:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014tamushizarmeenoScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Millie - loved ur analysis jaan, thanks for doing this for us. yes, old is gold and whatever they tell you, is worth listening to because they have learnt it by experience and don't wanna see us making same mistakes. Also you very beautiful portrayed scenes and nivren emotions.

Anju - Hug, finally you got to see the epi, great analysis, waiting for more , as yeh dil maange more!Embarrassed. I know I totally wanted cc to disappear even though I love the actress!LOL.thanks for giving ur inputs.

Ketty- still reading dear, will soon comment.

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014zarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
OK, here i am with the rest of analysis:-

3) Song of NiVren and their dance - WOW... out of the world sequence - real as well as dream. The way Viren pulls Nivi back and she is all shy and embarassed and wants to just run away. But Nivi, Viren is not going to leave you , he will follow you everywhere. I loved how CTs portrayed this song and its meaning as related to NiVren. For Viren, Nivi is his chaand and while song is going on he is looking in the sky and then looking at his chand (Nivi) and that moment word were - "Na na chanda tu nahin aana, tu jo aaya to sanam kahin chala jaye na" and with his million dollar smile he turns and looks at Nivi.  He does not want his love to go away from him. And Nivi very well knows her husband and his feelings and is trying to hide herself. Today, she is trying to reciprocate (a big improvement) and is not shying away to look at him.  Nivi is shining like a full moon in the red sari and how can Viren not look at her. Once her love blossoms we will see her like a full moon and phir amavasya kabhi nahin aayegi inki zindagi mein. Viren can see very clearly that he is having an effect on her and isvery happy about it. The diya scene is perfect. Their reflection in the water signifies that no matter what they will be together always and will handle everything what comes their way. Their instinct reaction to save diya from going off was portrayed so beautifully. This shows the same thing I just now wrote - they will handle all problems, issues by staying and giving support to each other. They will handle it as a couple. And then the best part - kiss from Viren - hai, mein mar gayi.. He kissed her finger and she was OK with it. Just pulled her hand and was seeing if somebody saw them like this...WOW... what an improvement Nivi. And Viren was all happy and the way he catches her hand and does not let her go... Yes, way to go Viren.
Dream sequence between NiVren was to die for... They both dance so well and here we can see flirty and bindaas Nivi, teasing her husband and telling him not to come close and to see her from far just like we see moon's roshni.... So symbolic... Milee, we got to see NiVren's partial hug in this sequence.. Day is not far when we will see a real hug too.. I am happy for this hug atleast for the time being.
And then Viren's chori ... it was so cute when he hugged dadi and kissed her.. Her expression was worth watching as if mera pota to paagal ho gaya hai... kya karun iska... And VD was all smiles as she figured out what was Viren doing and Viren hits himself as if abhi pakra jaata mein...
Thank GOD, Sid came and Divya was happy.. Madam, you have got such a wonderful and hardworking husband, you better not spoil the relation by suspecting Nivi.
CC and her evil plans.. I am sure it is going to backfire this time too.. She can easily manipulate Sid but not her own son. Kahte hain na "Jaisi kari waisi bharni"....

5) NiVren bedroom scene - OMG.. what a part this was... It had all what we have wanted for so long. Their talk, romance, communication and understanding.. Nivi giving importance to Viren and Viren in all smiles and very happy mood. He shows Nivi his chand - mirror scene was so good. They both looked wonderful together. Their chemistry rocks big time. Nivi is a natural beauty and this sari is suiting her so much alongwtih maang tika. Today Nivi understood what Viren wants and she kind of reciprocated to his feelings and stayed there to see his sherwani but then decided not to. I laughed when Viren said "Kyon aakhir mein pati badalne ka irada hai".... But her reply was fabulous and made Viren's day. "Mein tumhe is sherwani mein pahli baar dekhungi jab chaand nikal jayega"... And her order is his command. He goes down on his knees and tells her that yes my chaand, you go and wait and your rajkumar will come and will take you somewhere where there will no problems and it will be just 2 of us (sorry, my imagination). Nivi had such a big smile after hearing this.

The end part, I am in no mood to spoil my mood by writing about CC and her plans... I am sure it will backfire and both the couples will be fine and dancing together. Viren in pink sherwani and Sid in cream.

Precap - Divya will just go to her mayaka and Nivi will see Viren in pink sherwani and tell Viren about it and then she will only see DD watching them and running towards her house. She will understand that DD has misunderstood and will tell Sid about it. Sid wil manofy her and then they will have a sweet moment and then the dance...

Edited by anjubala - 20 December 2010 at 1:34pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejatamushimilee1014zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-xaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Sorry girls for late reply I am in NiVren dreamland aaj pata nahi kitni baar unke scenes dekhungi.

Millie anju loved your analysis and love you too. You are right Millie how can a person like Viren who loves his parents so much even after they hurted him so many times can even be psycho and loved your analysis

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Anju sweetie, you have beautifully put both Nivren scenes in words. I was reading with big smile on my face. Somehow I can't stop smiling today. God help us. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index