India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-Till eternity (Page 40)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@ rach:  it is gonna take another another hour or so to edit , upload and post !! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejazarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow Sauji what a awesome analysis sweety loved you and thanks for the complement

Anju I know CC is not maa but she does show some traits of caring maa as she knew he was also fasting (use woh pata hota hai jo usse nahi pata hona chahiye or woh nahi pata jo usse pata hona chahiye) so I don't think ke wo Jante bhujte Viren ki life ya mind ke saath koi risk legi so its not the case

But I am really angry with 3 personsAngry NAVZ, MILLIE AND ANJU FOR NOT GIVING LONG-LONG ANALYSIS OF TODAY'S EPISODE GIRLS AAJ TO JITNE LOG LAMBI ANALYSIS DE UTNA ACCHA HAI

Ashvee is missing from the scene, Today I want analysis from Zarmeen, ketty, shova too
Rachu, itna gussa teek nahi hai, dusron ka kuch nahi jayega apna chain khojayegaWink. I just wrote a big big analysis. See I am good girl, I just watched it twice and wrote an analysis takhi mein peacefully watch teh episode for number of times.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeAlariaaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
oh by the way i think chanchal is gorgeous ... she is looking FABBB.. I hope she turns nice. It would be soo nice to see her in a nice expression rather than the bellatix mode lol

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014tamushigmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hi, this is Payal and I have only been a silent reader so far but after watching today's episode (literally full of Nivren scenes), I have to comment. OMG!! What an episode? If it is at all possible (of course, it is since I am a living proof of that), I think I am under some serious intoxication. I keep watching today's scenes again and again and again and I AM AT WORK!! I just cannot get enough of Nivren. CCBM, well actually, Nivren have been creating havoc in my life since the past few months. I just cannot get over the fact about how unbelievebly cute this couple is!! At this rate, I am sure I am going to get in some serious trouble. I cannot tell you how much solace India Forum provides me becasue this is where I can come in and feel right at home!! It's gives me a great sense of belongingness and I can feel I am NORMAL!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeAlariaaashvee.rahejaShayafantamushimilee1014zarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi, this is Payal and I have only been a silent reader so far but after watching today's episode (literally full of Nivren scenes), I have to comment. OMG!! What an episode? If it is at all possible (of course, it is since I am a living proof of that), I think I am under some serious intoxication. I keep watching today's scenes again and again and again and I AM AT WORK!! I just cannot get enough of Nivren. CCBM, well actually, Nivren have been creating havoc in my life since the past few months. I just cannot get over the fact about how unbelievebly cute this couple is!! At this rate, I am sure I am going to get in some serious trouble. I cannot tell you how much solace India Forum provides me becasue this is where I can come in and feel right at home!! It's gives me a great sense of belongingness and I can feel I am NORMAL!!

Welcome to our NiVren heaven... Hope you will start posting and discussing with all of us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
ROFL Excruciating : ) welcome
whats your name?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaaashvee.rahejamilee1014zarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah guyz ,... Who else feels I am back to my normal mode and away from my sulking mode lol

ok anywayz did you all notice that Nivi dances really well

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaprajeemilee1014tamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Payal. And, by the way, I am a huge fan of your weekend retreats!! Really helped me survive this weekend for sure.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariatamushiaashvee.rahejamilee1014zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index